Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

The venison was OK, not as nice as I thought, a bit bland TBH :( Good thing we got it reduced and didn't pay the whole price of £20. I feel so bloated now, I practically inhaled the food I was so hungry LOL!

George will not sleep!!!!!!! Only time he stops crying is near me, so I came upstairs and my stupid TV wont work, George STILL wont settle even though he touching me, he wont feed AND my stupid phone wont do what I want it to do!!!

Not happy :nope:

:hugs: I hope he sleeps soon, is he teething/getting a cold? x x x

Okies, ssshhhhhh George is asleeps... nope he not... he is kinda! lol TV is fixed, well it wasnt really broke, it was on the wrong channel, but even thats far too technical for me :rofl: I did undo all the wiring from the downstairs sky box to upstairs before realising it was not on ch6 though :dohh:

As for phone... still not doing what i want it too! lol

Venison can be nice hun, it has to be cooked to perfection though, and its far from bland! Either you over cooked it or it wasnt a good cut of meat :hugs:

Oh well, £3 for the meat for dinner so not too bad :haha:

Good price :thumbup: I pay more than that for a venison burger ha ha ha If you want the best taste of meat though you need to use a quality butcher, you wont get the best cuts from a supermarket! if you like meat you will be so so so impressed with the taste difference from a supermarket to a butcher :thumbup:

I know, we actually live near the only butchers in the city now, I walk past and drool so much at all the meat (I am a serious carnivore!!)

I *may* have tried to persuade OH to become a butcher so we could have yummy meat dirt cheap, he said no :cry:

Im not a big meat fan lol but I do try to only buy from he local butchers if Im going to have it, least I know then I will enjoy it lol although I do quite like those hot chickens from the spinny things in the supermarket lol

I've never bought a hot chicken before, the look delish though.

I'm going to get some minted lamb chops from the butchers next week, and be cheeky and ask them to put more of the mint stuff on it, I could live on them I swear! I got some from a butchers near my mums once and it had ground up bone all on it :sick: it was inedible :(

Dont buy chops buy lamb leg steaks! More meat for the same money!!! Its only a mint marinade, you could make your own, I dont think them putting more on will increase the flavour, just add mint sauce to your gravy and it'll enhance the meal xxx

awww thanks hun xxxx hope your LOs sleep well agaun tonight for you xxxx

I'm hungry again now :blush: :haha:

Oh god, If I am preggers again I wonder what I'll crave :rofl:

i hope so too! Milo napped from 1:20-2:50 :shrug: its only 6:45 now and they're at my parent's house. we took Milo out to dinner with us. not sure if i wanna try that again anytime soon :nope:

last night when he was sleeping, i woke up from hearing him doing weird gulping/swallowing and he was fidgeting around. he didn't wake up though and it eventually stopped :shrug: i dont wanna have to wait until April for his sleep evaluation :cry:

:rofl: Brandi, dont set her off, we're lucky Bethany did'nt come out that colour!!

What happened at dinner Milos?:hugs:

New, hope you got sleep:hugs:

Harvey, how did dinner go? Hope you brought me some back?!

Heyy, you're missed:hugs:

Wiggler, venison :sick: I actually barfed while pregnant with Freja and someone cooked that:nope: Sorry your OH is having so many problems:hugs:

Had a fun afternoon here, kids are all tired:thumbup: Maddi had a run in with a big poodle, it was hilarious :rofl: Nothing bad happened, it was just comic to see two very different dogs interacting!

mummy- it IS funny to watch too opposite dogs interact :haha: first, he peed his pants! :dohh: he wouldn't sit down, kept yelling, wanted to bang everything. he was being VERY impatient for food.

glad to hear you guys had a nice afternoon. are we going to get a updated address to send Eilidh's card?

Poor little guy :hugs: We dont tend to go places where Ruaridh cant get up to let off steam, but it is getting easier as he gets abit older, hopefully Milo will too:hugs:

Ah yes address, I'll go let heyy know:thumbup:

Mummy - got the addy- will update the list tomorrow as it's on the other computer- we got a new laptop cord today :happydance: and I am all snuggled in my chair with the computer and a puppy :cloud9:

Milos- try only taking him places that have more instant gratification with food- soup, etc- and ask your waiter for it immediately when you are sat down- you can also have a "going out bag" of things he likes to play with, but he only gets them when you are out so it makes them special
I don't remember who asked earlier- but yes, my nephew has mild Asperger's Syndrome- We knew something was up with him when he was 18 months old and pulled all his toenails off :sick: He has sensory overload issues and some mild social issues- he's also crazy smart and a brilliant artist- he has had pieces of art in galleries since he was 5 - some of his issues have gotten way better over the years- for example, he no longer vomits when he sees jello or anything else slimy- but he now has some pretty severe facial tics :shrug:

New- I hope George isn't getting sick :nope: Hopefully you two had a better night?

My Aunt and sister came down for dinner- I made tarragon chicken salad sandwiches, broccoli and cauliflower cheese soup and a BIG salad- I ran around all day trying to get my house in order, etc- made dinner and fed the babas- fed the masses while getting the babas ready for bed and put them down- THEN ate :dohh: I don't know why I thought this would be easier than going to them??? :dohh: :dohh: But it was nice to have them visit- I never get visitors here, so that's part of why I went all bonkers about it :wacko:

I hope everyones babies slept well last night. Dylan woke at 5.40 and Bethany woke at 6.10 :happydance:

I'm pretty certain Bethany said no to me earlier! We was playing and She said no and crawled off :wacko: :rofl: Madam has an attitude already! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->