Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

mummy- hope you enjoy your IHOP :thumbup: :munch: when Milo was 12 months i started to google tourettes in infants/toddlers. that's when he would shake his head repeatedly and it looked involuntary :shrug: it lasted from about 12-20 months!

i just had Milo lying on me to get him down for his nap. and he kept "repeating" something. but since his "talk" is just high-pitched squeaking, he was doing the same pitch change over and over while he kept turning his hand in and out (back of hand facing him, then not, then again, then not. lol) i already know that when he starts talking he's going to be repeating a lot :wacko:

:hugs: on the ears milos:winkwink: he's going to be jabbering on soo much soon:flower:

wiggler- hope your OH feels better and can give some of his time to Dylan :hugs: :rofl: Bethany. Ava likes to try taking food from Milo. and he is NOT happy when she does that :haha:

harvey- IHOP stands for International House Of Pancakes :thumbup:

IHOP is International House Of Pancakes... but if you've never heard of them that kinda takes the international part out, huh/ :dohh:

OH is still in a lot of pain today, he is supposed to be avoiding fizzy drinks as they contain something which sets him off, and then he expects sympathy! :dohh: Dylan is really upset OH can't cuddle him properly, I keep telling oh to ust sit with him and talk to him, but the ignorant git won't. He has been doing loads better with Dylan recently though so I will let him off today. I hate it when he does it though, Dylan has been tantruming all bloody day!

Bethany is doing amazing today, standing on her own lots and really smiley and happy :cloud9: She has been tying to eat Dylans toes which he isn't too happy about :rofl:

MEN :shrug::dohh::growlmad:

I see we have another mayhem foot fetish :haha: i can vouch for Dylan it hurts!!

:hugs: hope dylans in a better mood tomorrow :flower: but :happydance: for Bethany standing in her own lots.

Aaron is busy pushing his first steps walker in his walker :haha:

Bethany also steals his food and tries to ram her dummy in his mouuth :rofl:

Bethany has just chased me round the lounge while I hoovered, she has gone from sitting there looking confused and a bit scared to being obsessed with it :rofl:

She is sleeping better at night recently too, she is pushing her night time wake up til gone midnight now so hopefully it won't be long until she is sleeping through.

Dylan is back at nursery tomorrow, he is so excited, he keeps telling me about the sandpit and how he plays trains there :haha:

:rofl: .... not sure if the picture in this post is showing up :shrug:
https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Cat+Facts_355b0d_3242346.jpg

4 days until Harvey's birthday? are you guys going to do anything for him? lol.

:saywhat: Ive forgot to get him owt :dohh: I'll have to go and get him something :shrug: :argh:

Thanks for the reminder milos:thumbup:

He's just been sent to bed for knocking Aaron over! But then again Aaron did pull himself up on the settee and was playing with his feet :shrug:

lol. no problem, Harvey! i just happened to look at your ticker :thumbup:

poor Ava is always being knocked over by a dog or Milo :dohh:

No images are showing :nope:

there is ZERO room in this house for a walker, or id definitely have considered it lol Although George just loves sitting on his mat playing pass with the balls or something similar!

We dont have an IHOP here :shrug: Not veru International no :nope: but it is pancake Tuesday this week O..M..G soooooooooooooo excited!!!! Bought all my flour eggs etc today I am mega excited! lol

heyy dont do the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!! I get so mad when I tidy up and walk back in my kitchen and its a pigsty again... and thats with only me and Joshua :shrug:

george is napping just now :dohh: been asleep since about 5.30pm arghhh hope this doesnt mean he wont go down for me tonight lol he has eaten so little today :( nor has he taken much milk! Im hungry too arghhh lol

Pancakes :sick: Yuck!

OH is ringing NHS Direct soon, he is still in agony :nope: Looks like he won't be at work tomorrow.

If he isnt making the effort to get well what does he expect?? If the doctor suggest no carbonated drinks then he should be sticking to that :shrug:

I know, silly man. He's doubting the diagnosis too, from what he found on the NHS website his pain is in totally the wrong place so he wants a second opinion.

NHS Direct wouldnt be any better though hun, they can only advise :shrug: he'd be better seeing his GP or going through A&E x

Ok guys- any ideas on how to stop the babies from SCREECHING at the top of their lungs? they are not in pain, or even upset- they are just LOUD, and now they are screeching at each other, double the fun :wacko:

They will get him an appointment if he needs one, although I wouldn;t be surprised if they tell him to go to A&E, he can't even stand straight. He doesn't want to waste hospital resources bless him. He is like me, won't see a doctor unless his leg is falling off :rofl:

Ok guys- any ideas on how to stop the babies from SCREECHING at the top of their lungs? they are not in pain, or even upset- they are just LOUD, and now they are screeching at each other, double the fun :wacko:

Duct tape? :haha: Sorry :haha: Discracting them with something new and exciting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->