Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Bloody hell, they rang back already. Fingers crossed they will send the daft eejit to hospital!

I've seen lisa's posts in baby club, has she said why she doesn't keep in touch on here?

I am asthmatic, so it could be that. The Dr gave him an inhaler and it helps abit, but certainly no magic cure!

Where is Inge?! xx

oh dear, clever little boy putting on a cough fir attention lol

crossiants are ok lol i enjoy them from time to time, george ate almost a full one lolol

It was funny at first but the other night he done it for about an hour straight and nearly made himself sick:dohh: we stopped encouraging it, but now if someone coughs he copies them, even strangers in town :blush:

He said he will text me to update me. late night for me I think, i won't be able to sleep til I know he is OK.

He has been ordered to the emergency doctors.

:hugs: hope its nothing serious, or he's made it serious now:flower:

Daft sod should have gone this morning wiggler, they may keep him in now overnight to observe:nope: keep us posted :winkwink:

My hubby is talking again about re-enlisting in the army :wacko: Ultimately, I will support his decision no matter what, but I am so afraid he is thinking this direction for all the wrong reasons- He's turning 30 next month and freaking out a little bit, and he's not sure where if anywhere, his current career is taking him. The thought of moving across country to a military base is, ummmm, less than ideal for me :cry:

He has been ordered to the emergency doctors.

:hugs: hope its nothing serious, or he's made it serious now:flower:

Daft sod should have gone this morning wiggler, they may keep him in now overnight to observe:nope: keep us posted :winkwink:

I know, but the pain only got really bad (from the previous quite bad) this evening. Will keep you guys updated. I'm really worried that if he DOES have a hernia it may have strangulated. I watch too much casualty and holby I think :dohh: I just want him to be OK, he can't even cuddle Dylan :(

He has just left, I told him if they fob him off to walk round to A&E.

wiggler- hope your OH is okay :hugs:

heyy- i know partners are supposed to be supportive, but i would never allow OH to enlist in military :nope: for some reason i dont find the military important enough to risk your family and moving from place to place. that would be so tough on the children :? but some dont mind it :shrug:

It very well could be that hun, but as his lungs mature he may grow out of it, Joshua did he has no problems at all now xxx And when George was in hospital he said only 50% of babies respond to the sprays so it was a very hit and miss treatment :hugs: I really hope he has more good days than bad and settles down hun xxxx

Glad your OH is going to see a doctor, hope its nothing serious!

Oh dear, sound slike little Aaron is going to end up with a sore throat lol hope he grows out of that!

I think Inge has been ill, I saw an update on fb that she, OH and Leo had all been sick so I think she had her hands full of late :shrug: And I think meow is probably moving into her new house assuming the sale went through :shrug:

omg George is sat right next to me and still trying to jump off the sofa lol no attempt to turn round or climb off, he is just making a bee line to get off, he is dropping his toy down on purpose then going straight after it lol I pick it up, he drops it back down lol :dohh:

Aww bless George, what a cutie! Bethany does that too. I rarely have her on the sofa now cos she tries to just crawl off it :rofl:

We have daredevil babies!

My hubby is talking again about re-enlisting in the army :wacko: Ultimately, I will support his decision no matter what, but I am so afraid he is thinking this direction for all the wrong reasons- He's turning 30 next month and freaking out a little bit, and he's not sure where if anywhere, his current career is taking him. The thought of moving across country to a military base is, ummmm, less than ideal for me :cry:

:hugs: heyy that can't be easy to support his decision if it's not what you really want him doing:flower:

How is he freaking out heyy?

Oh dear, sound slike little Aaron is going to end up with a sore throat lol hope he grows out of that!

omg George is sat right next to me and still trying to jump off the sofa lol no attempt to turn round or climb off, he is just making a bee line to get off, he is dropping his toy down on purpose then going straight after it lol I pick it up, he drops it back down lol :dohh:

Thank god he's stopped doing it all the time, just when we cough and remind him:dohh:

Little terror! I hope he realises he has to turn to get down:dohh:

:hugs: heyy that can't be easy to support his decision if it's not what you really want him doing:flower:

Sorry Heyy I missed this post originally :hugs: (thats Harvey for the homework!! lol) I hope that he makes the decision that is right for you all, and not one he thinks is right :hugs:

Sorry Heyy I missed this post originally :hugs: (thats Harvey for the homework!! lol) I hope that he makes the decision that is right for you all, and
not one he thinks is right :hugs:

I'm surprising myself :shrug: I was never one for homework at school :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back