Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:dohh: have already considered duct tape :haha:
Distraction isn't working :wacko:
Will upload a video in a bit so you can share in my pain :rofl:

I would think if your OH is in that much pain Wiggler he should either ring now or just go to A&E - Hernia's can be very serious if it is that causing his pain tonight!

Heey, hope the girls decide to stop screaming soon. :haha:

New, sleeping nightmares here too - I despair, I really do! xx

Ok guys- any ideas on how to stop the babies from SCREECHING at the top of their lungs? they are not in pain, or even upset- they are just LOUD, and now they are screeching at each other, double the fun :wacko:

I screech back at Aaron and he giggles :cloud9:

He now has a constant cough :nope:

They will get him an appointment if he needs one, although I wouldn;t be surprised if they tell him to go to A&E, he can't even stand straight. He doesn't want to waste hospital resources bless him. He is like me, won't see a doctor unless his leg is falling off :rofl:

I think he should go straight to A & E! If it's that bad? He shouldn't risk himself, especially with 2 little kids. If he's diagnosed now they can treat it, yet if he leaves it it may be really serious!

I told him he needs to go to A&E and he said no, he wants to wait for his call back. Typical stubborn male! He said he will only go if they tell him to. They should ring back within half an hour.

awww heyy, we'll share your pain, with the speakers turned down :haha:

24 :hugs: I thought Sam was settling better now hun, so sorry he isnt! How are you hun?

I hope Aarons cough is ok!! :hugs:

George is munching on a crossiant :haha: He is really enjoying it, rammy it in his mouth lol

oh no, this misery loves company! You all need to turn the speakers all the way up so you can get the full effect!

Well they are going to tell him to go to A&E or out of hours GP as they certainly won't tell him to stay at home in pain like that!

Er no, Sam is being a complete terror at night again. :grr: xx

Aww no I hope Sam sleeps soon.

:rofl: He told me he is hoping the pain will just go away :dohh:

His mother rang me earlier :growlmad: she can ring and patronise me when OH is ill, but she can't even send a quick FB message when her grandson has surgery? or at Xmas. Cowbag. I have told OH to give her his mobile number, I don't want her ringing my landline again :haha: He doesn;t want to though :rofl:

Has his cough come back 24? These babies need to learn a thing or 2 about sleeping!!!

Heyy I promise to have my speakers at ermmm 1/4 volume??? lol

Was flipping back through old posts and wondering what happened to so many of us? Lisa, Bizy, Hopeful, Lucky... the list goes on- then we picked up a few more, and they've disappeared, too! are we that uninteresting? Or overbearing? Or obnoxious? :haha:

I know, I miss them all loads :(

Oooh NHS Direct called back within the hour :happydance: He is on the phone to them now.

:growlmad: He now has to wait up to SIX hours for a doctor to call him back :growlmad: I'm telling him to go to A&E and he won't! He can't even lie down! I have told him if he doesn't get a phone call within an hour I am kicking his arse out the door so he can go to A&E. Silly man!

His cough has never gone away new, it just has better and worse days. :grr:

How very silly of your OH Wiggler! He just needs to man up and go! xx

Lol 24, I told him what you said and he still won't go. He has until 9.35 for a call back then I am kicking him out :rofl:

awww heyy, we'll share your pain, with the speakers turned down :haha:

24 :hugs: I thought Sam was settling better now hun, so sorry he isnt! How are you hun?

I hope Aarons cough is ok!! :hugs:

George is munching on a crossiant :haha: He is really enjoying it, rammy it in his mouth lol

He hasn't got a cough :nope: just a put on one lol

I've never tried croissants, they must be nice then:baby:

He is being totally irresponsible! He might get to a point where he needs you to take him in if he waits so the kids get disturbed or he will need to call an ambulance, when that service could have been used else where if he just went in when he was able to do so!

Has your GP said anything about his cough 24? Hopefully all theses coughs will die out with the warmer weather approaching :hugs: Do you or OH have allergies, hayfever, excema, asthma? because any of those would make Sam more prone to asthma traits. They think thats why both boys have had RSV, because I have chronic rhinitis and heyfever. I hope he grows out of it as his lungs develop hun xxxx

I think the group has stayed quite strong despite the missing mayhems. I think the one person Im shocked has gone is Lisa & Daniel. He's so gorgeous too.. glad I get to see him on fb lol

oh dear, clever little boy putting on a cough fir attention lol

crossiants are ok lol i enjoy them from time to time, george ate almost a full one lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->