Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:hi: mummy

What have you and the bairns been up to today? Has any if the kids christened the new mcdonalds yet?

:wave: Harvey, I'm trying to catch up:wacko:

:rofl: we'd have lost new a year ago or more if you didn't do her homework for her..

:hugs: to Cam wiggler, hope he's ok! I had to drag hubby to A and E when he had appendicitis, men:dohh: Go Bethany with her standing:happydance:

Milos, yes lol you're going to have a lot of repeating going on! It can be funny, occasionally:haha:

Heyy:hugs: I dont think I'd be happy with hubby joining the army either :( I can see why people consider it though. Screeching twins? Well duct tape has been sugessted lol so er screech louder than them?:shrug:

New, lol at coissant, Eilidh loves them too:haha: Hope he sleeps for you tonight:hugs:

IHOP involves lots of yummy pancakes but its defo not in the UK:haha: We really enjoyed it!

:rofl: at aarons pretend cough!

He is looking at it for some of the right reasons, also- like family security, etc- He was in for 4 years before we met and is a decorated war veteran.

Freaking out, ummm, just moaning on about getting older, and that if he's going to either re-enlist or change careers in anyway it needs to pretty much be now-

Milos- I wouldn't mind him being in, or living on base,or moving... if I could take my other two kids with me :cry: Bethy would hate every minute of it and bounce as soon as she could, and Aaron is too old for him to come with us- unless we lived off base, which I'm actually LESS wild about :nope: He started in on all this a couple years ago and I did A LOT of research into it and came to my peace with it then- but he changed his mind and I relaxed about it. Then he brought it up again a few weeks ago, and we went back over all the reasons why he decided not to before- This morning he said he's been thinking about it a lot and he thinks we should sit down and talk seriously about it this week.

Talking it through is definately the way forward:hugs: Really hope it works out for you guys so everyones happy. One of my closest friends has been a military wife for 7 years, there's major pros and cons to the lifestyle!

My SIL flies out to brunei tonight to be with my brother who has been in the army for decades. I feel so sorry for her, every time she gets settled somewhere he up roots her :( This time she made him go out on his own and said she'd follow when she had finished some advanced training things she was doing with her career. Army life impacts everyone :(

Woah alot to read, hope your oh is ok Wiggler?

Hope all the babies sleep well tonight,
Livi played up for fil who was baby sitting lastnight but it was because they hadn't put her in her sleeping bag, when we put her in her cot without her bag it's to play so she was confused bless her :nope: felt a bit sorry for her really so we've prob lost our baby sitters lol :dohh:

Busy weekend here my weekends off go soooooooo quickly :shrug:

Yep defo hard to occupy lo's in restaurants :dohh:

Hmm Hey yer tough decisions life changing ones hey? x

He is looking at it for some of the right reasons, also- like family security, etc- He was in for 4 years before we met and is a decorated war veteran.

Freaking out, ummm, just moaning on about getting older, and that if he's going to either re-enlist or change careers in anyway it needs to pretty much be now-

Milos- I wouldn't mind him being in, or living on base,or moving... if I could take my other two kids with me :cry: Bethy would hate every minute of it and bounce as soon as she could, and Aaron is too old for him to come with us- unless we lived off base, which I'm actually LESS wild about :nope: He started in on all this a couple years ago and I did A LOT of research into it and came to my peace with it then- but he changed his mind and I relaxed about it. Then he brought it up again a few weeks ago, and we went back over all the
reasons why he decided not to before- This morning he said he's been thinking
about it a lot and he thinks we should sit down and talk seriously about it this
week.

At the end of the day heyy you ALL have to be happy! How are you going to cope not seeing bethy or Aaron? Could you cope? How will your :twingirls: have a relationship with their siblings? Tough one! I'd write down all the pros and all the cons and see which you could live with & live without:flower:

restaurants have always been my vice, i dont drink nor go out but i like to dine out. I started taking joshua when he was very young, and he is now a model child lol I take George regular too lol he behaves quite well lol but the toddler stage is the real test :haha:

OH has a gallbladder infection apparently, he has pain meds and antibiotics, nd he is on strict orders that he needs 3+ days off work (he needs to see a doc tomorrow for a sick note, we are fucked otherwise)

If his pain gets worse he will need to go back to a&e

That hurts!! tell him I speak from experience and that pain is on parr with childbirth!!! lol thats it for him, low fat diet, extremely low fat! And I would put out ALL carbonated drinks!

New- what in the world do you order in a restaurant? :shrug:

Gall bladder infection? No stones?

and no coffee- no gassy foods like broccoli or cabbage, etc- bland bland bland

I will tell him. Bless him, I hope it helps. They misdiagnosed him once before, I hope they have it right this time

OH has a gallbladder infection apparently, he has pain meds and antibiotics, nd he is on strict orders that he needs 3+ days off work (he needs to see a doc tomorrow for a sick note, we are fucked otherwise)

If his pain gets worse he will need to go back to a&e

:hugs: hope he gets well soon:flower:

I've had a bladder infection (obviously not the same thing) but ouch it hurt like hell, took me an hour to put me joggers on to get to the docs!! Don't recommend going by bus, speed bumps :wacko:

What do you mean what do I order? lol depends where i go lol.. the local restaurant does lovely duck parcels :rofl: and the one down the road does an amazing lasange, and I love little restaurants with home made foods :haha: Joshua is quite partial to toad in tne hole, or roast style meal lol and always has a fondue for dessert :haha:

I did wonder what you'd order in a restaurant new:blush::haha:

Oucys wiggler, gallbladder pain is the worst!! Defo low fat diet for a start!! Will they take it out? After 1 attack he's much more likely to get more :(

lololol Im not that fussy am I??? :rofl: I like duck parcels, but not with the crappy sauce they put on, I have it with just cucumber lol and I like lasange, but not the dressed salad :haha: (I like salad undressed lol), but round here there are quite a few home made style food restaurants, and I like cottage pie or a roast in them - simple food keeps me very happy lol

Ha ha new yes you that fussy:haha: Or unfussy I guess you could argue :rofl:

Harvey, bladder infections can really really hurt too!!

OH is refusing to go to bed, I just gave his number to MIL, he is scared now

lol the phone is ringing now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"