Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

meant n veg = happy new!!! lolol I am simples lol think thats why my OH loves me lol.... sooo unfussy :haha:

Sounds painful Wiggler hope it eases soon for him!

Have to tell you about the letters Ashten & her friend wrote me tonight (her friend is sleeping over ;)

To mummy
You are loving & caring no wonder u have friends (lol)
You are really nice & a great friend to her friends mum,
Roses are red grass is green you're the best mum i've ever seen and you're the prettiest person i've ever seen (haha) You're a great mum to have
Love Ashten xxx
Then on the back it says one queen (me) & one princess (her) Then there's a picture of us both with a little picture of Dan at the bottom who is apparantly playing cupid to us lol (he was not impressed by his minor appearance lol)

& her friends is similar it says no wonder her mum likes me we are like sisters (hehe)
You are lovely, you are young :) (Her mum is an older mum so that will go down well when i show her tomorrow!

They are defo one's to keep & get out when they are older i nearly wet myself reading them

awwww :cloud9:

Did I ever show/tell you guys of the letters Joshua wrote to his brother before he was born? I was reduced to tears they were so cute! I also gone up a few nights to find a letter on my pillow from Joshua, so cute lol one was a sorry for being cheeky etc :haha:

Have to tell you about the letters Ashten & her friend wrote me tonight (her friend is sleeping over ;)
To mummy
You are loving & caring no wonder u have friends (lol)
You are really nice & a great friend to her friends mum,
Roses are red grass is green you're the best mum i've ever seen and you're the prettiest person i've ever seen (haha) You're a great mum to have
Love Ashten xxx
Then on the back it says one queen (me) & one princess (her) Then there's a picture of us both with a little picture of Dan at the bottom who is apparantly playing cupid to us lol (he was not impressed by his minor appearance lol)
& her friends is similar it says no wonder her mum likes me we are like sisters (hehe)
You are lovely, you are young :) (Her mum is an older mum so that will go
down well when i show her tomorrow!
They are defo one's to keep & get out when they are older i nearly wet myself
reading them

:cloud9: can't wait for them:thumbup:

Awwww wud thats adorable:cloud9:

I love getting little notes, lol yes definately save them to be brought out in the future:winkwink:

Meercat ad:haha:

Awww Wud! :cloud9: so cute! I wish I had kept the little notes Bethy gave me at that age- but most were addressed to me and her dad and got hucked :blush:

The girls have eaten non stop today- so far, BETWEEN them, they've had 6 pumpkin pancakes, a 2 egg omelet with tomato and cheese, about a cup of cheerioes, a kiwi, a roasted yam, 1/4 cup of whole wheat pasta, 4 small gram crackers, 2 rusks, 6 saltines, a jar of applesauce (baby sized), about 1/4 cup of poof snacks with fruit, and some cheese :dohh: it's only 3:30in the afternoon! I think I may need to hurry it up a bit in getting their 12 month clothes sorted out :wacko:

Awww Wud! :cloud9: so cute! I wish I had kept the little notes Bethy gave me at that age- but most were addressed to me and her dad and got hucked :blush:

The girls have eaten non stop today- so far, BETWEEN them, they've had 6 pumpkin pancakes, a 2 egg omelet with tomato and cheese, about a cup of cheerioes, a kiwi, a roasted yam, 1/4 cup of whole wheat pasta, 4 small gram crackers, 2 rusks, 6 saltines, a jar of applesauce (baby sized), about 1/4 cup of poof snacks with fruit, and some cheese :dohh: it's only 3:30in the afternoon! I think I may need to hurry it up a bit in getting their 12 month clothes sorted out :wacko:

Eek wow they eat! I think I'm starving Aaron compared to what they eat lol

I think you've got two hungry horris's :munch: :munch: :cloud9:

please come see the kids soon
Nina Arnold
i will do when i can. Will u n Cam b comin here when Jamie gets out?
Sasha Deerans
We don't know yet, cam is really upset cos you havent met Bethany yet
he is also upset cos you havent seen this flat or our old flat yet
Nina Arnold
but he knows i cant get around well
Sasha Deerans
but we have offered to pay for you and the kids. thats what hurts cam the most. I dont mean to be harsh but I can't watch him cry anymore, he is at the point of cutting you completely out of the kids lifes.
Nina Arnold
i havnt even been 2 see Jess place
y cant u come here?
Sasha Deerans
but you saw charlie in hosptal and thats what hurts cam
Nina Arnold
that is cos a friend took me in his car i didnt go by train or bus
Sasha Deerans
23:31
But we offered to pay for you and the kids, you have to understand why cam is hurt. I try to stay out of this but I can' watch him cry anymore. All he wants is for you to come and see where he live and meet his children on their own turf. Please.

BITCH!!! OH is really upset, he is telly me to push more, what am I meant to do?!

awww hiya flower meerkat :haha:

OMG OH called me Chris the other day.. i was really shocked lololol Everyone calls me Chris, despite me having an actual name of Christine :wacko: but he has never called me it before I was proper taken aback lol

I dont know why I remmebered that but felt the need to share :haha: sorry! lol

Erm wiggler not sure, families... who needs um eh lol

Well I went on to tell her how hurt OH is. (OH is telling me what to say) and she is possibly visiting. I hope she does. Poor OH is heartbroken enough.

Does anyone know about under active thyroid issues?

I had a routine blood test 6 weeks ago to check my thyroid and it came back I needed my meds increased by 25mg, still the skin on my knuckles is so dry they crack, can't sleep, crap memory, aches n pains like I'm 90, feel drained constantly, cold even though heating is on, concentration crap, weight gain (I know I eat chocs but I'm not eating much during the day, I have cereal or toast, maybe a sarnie for lunch, then tea with hubby, about 3 cups of tea a day with 2 sugars:blush:)

Basically I'm eating as usual but I am sitting on couch more? But not enough to put on 1/2 stone since Aaron was 7 weeks old:growlmad: I walk with pram or Harvey daily, I'm at a loss!

I'm seeing the nurse for repeat blood test tomorrow morning (if I remember) but they can't answer anything I ask them:dohh:

no idea about that hun :hugs:

am I stupid. I just offered to pay for MIL and her kids to come visit aagain. AAARRRRGHGGGHGHGHGH

:hi: daisy
New- lol your so close to wedlock :rofl: :wedding: :cake:

Wiggler - I think that woman needs harsh words! :growlmad: some mothers don't know what they've got till they lose it:flower:

sorry hun I knows nuffink about thyroid :hugs: make sure you remember your appt, what time is it at I'll try remind you lolol

And not eatting properly is as likely to put weight on you as much as over eating!

when i get my meds sorted 4 my pain n my breathin puffers sorted
iwill do my best
Sasha Deerans
I really hope you do, cos cam feels none of his family is there for him, our children don't know their nanna, I show pictures of you to Dylan and he doesnt know who you are and that breaks mine and camerons heart x x x
Nina Arnold
yes i understand that
Sasha Deerans
Then please come visit. Our kids are bloody wonderful, you wil adore them, please come see them. Cam really wants you to come visit them, he doesnt feel close to the rest of his family, but he wants the kids to have a really close family. Bethany would love you, she is like you, really cheeky
Nina Arnold
whats ur post code please i will google it
Sasha Deerans
PO19 3LS
Sasha Deerans
Cam just said he wants you to meeet the kids and realise how wonderful they are in their home environment. he is so upset cos you havent met them at home. he has offered to pay for you guys one last time, for you, amber and the younger kiddies. then you cn come, spend a few hours with the kids. Cam would really appreciate it x x x
Nina Arnold
not sure when but will sort sumthin out
Sasha Deerans
I hope its soon cos cam is seriously considering cutting you out. He is majorly pissed os you have been in Chichester recently and not been to visit. I don't want cam to cut you out.
Nina Arnold
the only time i get 2 Chi is 2 go 2 the hospital with the kids n then got them back 2 school. Hospital n court r the only times i get out of Bognor
Chat conversation end

This is the rest so far :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back