Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

no idea about that hun :hugs:

am I stupid. I just offered to pay for MIL and her kids to come visit aagain. AAARRRRGHGGGHGHGHGH

I'd tell her 'if your son means anything to you, you will get your arse on that train/bus at whatever the cost' he needs his mother in his life!

If she then fails to come then tell her As far as he is concerned she doesn't exist! Harsh but why should your OH linger wishing/hoping his mother will come and see his kids:growlmad: :grr:

sorry hun I knows nuffink about thyroid :hugs: make sure you remember your appt, what time is it at I'll try remind you lolol

And not eatting properly is as likely to put weight on you as much as over eating!

11.45am but give me notice :thumbup: :winkwink::wacko:

I'm eating the same as I've always ate, maybe after pregnancy your body absorbs differently:shrug:

am I stupid. I just offered to pay for MIL and her kids to come visit aagain. AAARRRRGHGGGHGHGHGH

I'd tell her 'if your son means anything to you, you will get your arse on that train/bus at whatever the cost' he needs his mother in his life!

If she then fails to come then tell her As far as he is concerned she doesn't exist! Harsh but why should your OH linger wishing/hoping his mother will come and see his kids:growlmad: :grr:

I am going along that approach, the cow doesnt care :cry: Oh is in bits, he doesnt have the heart to do it himself, I have to, and I am a wimp:shrug:

pregnancy does do weird things to the body hun :shrug: cant you make a GP appt to discuss it all in detail?

I am going along that approach, the cow doesnt care :cry: Oh is in bits, he doesnt have the heart to do it himself, I have to, and I am a wimp:shrug:

your doing great:thumbup: selfish cow! (mil not you)

Im watching paul Nicholls on TV, I used to have a huge crush on him when I was younger think he was in Eastenders or something, but jeepers he still ticking my boxes now we're grown ups :haha: Dont go telling OH but I think I just perved and said pwoar in my head lol

pregnancy does do weird things to the body hun :shrug: cant you make a GP appt to discuss it all in detail?

I explained it to the doc when I went for my eye lid issue, so he gave me some cream that turns into vasaline once applied (yuck). To me he should have looked into what was causing it not put a band aid over something:growlmad:

Im watching paul Nicholls on TV, I used to have a huge crush on him when I was younger think he was in Eastenders or something, but jeepers he still ticking my boxes now we're grown ups :haha: Dont go telling OH but I think I just perved and said pwoar in my head lol

Mmm he is nice :blush:

Can you remember ???? Priestley of 92510 (something like that) he's very similar mmm

The kids are in school full time, you could always visit when they are in school. I don't think you realise how upset cameron is about this. He's not acfrier but he is about this.
a crier**
Today
Sasha Deerans
Please reply, this is your sons wellbeing. You havent been here watching him cry after we have offered to pay for you and he kids to come to parties and you not show.
Nina Arnold
yes Sasha i understand but u both need 2 know its not easy 4 me either. Its hard sumtimes 4 me 2 walk round the shop or with the school run n they r not far from my own house
Sasha Deerans
We have even offered to pay for a taxi. Bethany is 9 months old.
Nina Arnold
yes i know u hav
Sasha Deerans
then why havent you come. do you not realise that it is important for Cam to let his mum see where he live and to meet his children at home.
Nina Arnold
yes ok Sasha i hear u
Sasha Deerans
I don't mean to be harsh, I just can't waitch him be upset anymore, I watched him go through it with his dad. All he wants is for his family t meet his babies. I'm sorry
Nina Arnold
i havnt seen Christina's lot in 4yrs n i havnt seen 3 other of my grandkids n 2 of them i saw being born so things r hard here aswel. N there isnt anythin stoppin u both comin here aswel
Sasha Deerans
Why should we visit you when we have offered to pay for you to come here. Dylan was 2 weeks old and you told us to go down there and I had a major episiotomy infection. THAT NOT FAIR. We hve offered for you and your kids to come visit and you havent taken us up on that. Cam said you need to care a bit more about our children or you will be cut out, you have no excuse as we have offered to pay. He said if you dont come to bethanys birthday then yo… See all
This is all how cam feels BTW, he is very very hurt
Sasha Deerans
Are you not going to reply, cam is hurt enough as it is. He wants to know his mum loves him and his kids.

Cam is heartborken :cry:

Wiggler:hugs:

Harvey, I have an over active thyroid, so obviously not the same but I do know how much it can mess with your whole body!! Hun did you lose alot after Aaron? PP thyroiditis is more common if you've already got a thyroid issue, it starts with hyper and usually shifts to hypo so its a good idea to retest:thumbup: Whats your TSH, T3 and T4 like? Often what they consider ok is actually too far off for your body, its trial and error. Oh and yes undereating for sure can hinder metabolism:flower:

New, did you get dinner?:winkwink:

Heyy, they got some good appetites!!

:blush: ermmmmm no I didnt get dinner

off to bed now :haha:

wiggler, i dont know the history, but it seems you and your MIL are agreed that she has some physically immobility causing the problem, As you have severe SPD and mobility issue I think you of all people should maybe give her some understanding. Although i can totally see why it must be frustrating she isnt coming to your home to see your kids, she sounds very welcoming for you guys to go there! It sounds like she has the same issues witht he rest of the family and its not just your kids. However, as i say you know the history hun and you and cam know whats best for yous and your family :hugs: some people are just the way they are hun and want everything to be about them, and there is no changing that type of person xxx

wiggler- ouchies! tell OH he better start watching what he eats or he'll never get better! :flower:

heyy- sure sounds like they're gearing up for a growth spurt :thumbup: i bought Ava some 12 month spring clothes today. so excited for his summer!

harvey- you need a lot more extra working out to work off the calorie intake. i know, it sucks! :dohh: someone better limit their choco buttons! :haha:

:blush: ermmmmm no I didnt get dinner

off to bed now :haha:

wiggler, i dont know the history, but it seems you and your MIL are agreed that she has some physically immobility causing the problem, As you have severe SPD and mobility issue I think you of all people should maybe give her some understanding. Although i can totally see why it must be frustrating she isnt coming to your home to see your kids, she sounds very welcoming for you guys to go there! It sounds like she has the same issues witht he rest of the family and its not just your kids. However, as i say you know the history hun and you and cam know whats best for yous and your family :hugs: some people are just the way they are hun and want everything to be about them, and there is no changing that type of person xxx

she has no mobility needs, she is just too lazy to visit. We have offered her free fare to here (about a tenner) but she rejects it, you would think atfter 2 of her grandkids were adopted out by social services she would care. screw her!

Does anyone know about under active thyroid issues?

I had a routine blood test 6 weeks ago to check my thyroid and it came back I needed my meds increased by 25mg, still the skin on my knuckles is so dry they crack, can't sleep, crap memory, aches n pains like I'm 90, feel drained constantly, cold even though heating is on, concentration crap, weight gain (I know I eat chocs but I'm not eating much during the day, I have cereal or toast, maybe a sarnie for lunch, then tea with hubby, about 3 cups of tea a day with 2 sugars:blush:)

Basically I'm eating as usual but I am sitting on couch more? But not enough to put on 1/2 stone since Aaron was 7 weeks old:growlmad: I walk with pram or Harvey daily, I'm at a loss!

I'm seeing the nurse for repeat blood test tomorrow morning (if I remember) but they can't answer anything I ask them:dohh:

OMG, hon, you just described me to a tee! Even down to the knuckles, which have had me really confused- I chalked them up to crawling around on the floor with the girls :shrug: Have your doctors said it's a thyroid issue?

If it means that much to you and OH, then it seems you will have to go and visit her and your OH obviously does want to see her. My MIL hasn't ever visited, infact she never asks to see OH or Sam, and only sees them if we just turn up and see her and force ourselves upon her. She doesn't like going out, and isn't comfortable with public transport and would pick not seeing Sam and OH as she hates it that much. I can't begin to understand as I just go out and do anything and everything, but I know you struggle too so should be able to understand how hard things can be for people. I'm not excusing her behaviour, but other peoples families are complicated, and nobody outside will never truely know what goes on inside them. Hope OH is getting on ok at the hospital.

:rofl: about the Chris thing new. I'm unsure why he would be calling you this though, your name is new?! :wacko: xx

Wiggler- :hugs for Cam- sorry his mom is being like that

Harvey- Do you mean Jason Priestly from 90210?
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...Q&biw=1045&bih=704&sei=gaNBT8_iEbKMigKIpayUAQ

The girls just had dinner- a 6oz jar of turkey rice dinner, another 6oz of quinoa and carrots, 1/2 a banana and MORE cheerioes! :wacko: Where do they PUT it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->