Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

the thing tht proves she doesnt cre is that Dyln had n op n she didnt cre, not even FB messge (A buttin is playing up :S)

I m deleting n blocking her from FB, good riddnce. I hve tried. Bethny is 9 months old now, I give up. her nd ll her rotten fmily :(

mmm turkey nd rice. yummy :D hollow legs? Dyln ets like food is going out of fshion nd he is skinny runt, I swer he hs hollow legs!

Stupid broken key!

It is her loss and that how I feel about my MIL too. I have it all and she could share it but chooses not too! xx

That cow has a load of picures stolen off my FB in her albums, I need to know how to report them (been wanting to do this for ages, but not as I didn't want bad feeling between OH and his famiy) Fixed my a button lol. advice, the new FB picture system confuses me x x x

Well, not possible anymore to report as interlectual property. she can keep the few photos she has. Its all she is getting

triple post :dohh:

Insomnia is reall bad tonight. I'm meant to be up in a few hours :(

:hugs: Wiggler, is there nothing you can do to sleep?

24, sorry about your MIL too:hugs:

Heyy, get to a doctor for a bloodtest hun:thumbup:

New, you ate nothing all day?:nope: You're gonna have to have twice as much tomorrow!!

7 40pm here all my babies are sleeping:happydance: Maddi's snoring and hubby's hogging the tv lol. Going to try some tiramisu ice cream:haha:

a little after 10 here and Milo fell asleep at 10 :yipee: hope he sleeps until atleast 7.

wiggler- when you click on someone's picture. in the top right next to the X button, on the left of the X is a little star looking button. click that and it should have an option to report the photo :thumbup: :hugs:

Sorry she's not being helpful, Wiggler.

We had an eventful night. Just before bed, Zoe accidentally knocked a glass mug off the kitchen table and it smashed. I cleaned it up so no one would get hurt and thought that was the end of it. Half an hour later, Anberlin is SHRIEKING!!! She had been shuffling around on the floor below me so I looked down, and she sleeper was COVERED in blood, and it was dripping from her hand. She had one of the kids toys in her hand so I thought it was that, so we threw them out. I ran her to the bathroom and started rinsing the blood away but it just wouldn't stop. She was soaking through cotton balls within seconds and no matter how much pressure, the blood wouldn't stop and she's shriek even harder. We put a bandaid on, covered it with medical tape and put a sock over her hand and Mike put her in the car seat. I went to clean up the blood all over the kitchen floor when I noticed the huge chunk of glass I forgot, surrounded by smaller pieces of glass. I took her to the hospital and an hour after we got there, we went in to be registered and her finger was STILL bleeding. It soaked right through the sock. The nurse took her right in to the doctor who checked the wound and said it wasn't deep enough for stitches, and there was no glass in it, thankfully, so they did some minor first aid and sent us home, rather than making us wait.

She did a good number on it though. She took a whole chunk out of her finger, ripped the skin right off.

She's sleeping now. It wasn't easy getting her to sleep though, because the cut is on the hand with the thumb that she sucks. It's not on her thumb though, but we have to keep the sock on her hand for 24 hours. If it gets infected, she needs to go back.

:shock: that must have been so terrifying! poor Anberlin :hugs: i hope she's feeling better tomorrow and it heals quickly :flower:

:rofl: about the Chris thing new. I'm unsure why he would be calling you this though, your name is new?! :wacko: xx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

omg hun... do you think he has another woman????? Do you think he maybe got us muddled up?? :wacko:

Awww poor Anberlin hun, hope she managed some sleep!! I marvel sometimes how on earth broken glass can spread so much!!!

Heyy Im Im having a taste of your daily routine today :wacko: I got 2 babies here and Im all on my lonesome!!!! Baby Alfie is a little older than George, and is on parr with the other mayhems developmentally so whilst George is happy to sit here next to me and eat his baby wipe, Alfie is crawlling round and round and round lol I could do with an extra set of eyes but I think he can only get to safe things :haha: we'll soon find out lol!!!

George likes to play balls with Joshua, he throws them and Joshua (or I) would roll them back, so george spent the first 5 minutes throwing all of his 20 or so balls at Alfie but he didnt roll any back, so George gave up and came and sat with me :haha: I got to attempt to feed 2 at once now lolol This is going to be awesome contraception lol... wonder if this will put me off letting OH anywhere near me :haha:

Milos did YOU sleep while the kiddies were sleeping? Hope Milos stays in bed till a reasonable hour for you hun :hugs:

Wiggler I think people are allowed to take your photos off FB?? Not sure most of mine is set to public anyways :shrug: lol

:rofl: I just turned Disney channel off and both babies stopped what they were doing and galred at me :haha:

Mummy I promise to eat today, im sure I must have had something at some point yesterday, though nothing springs to mind lol

Holy eff I'm freaked now!

I spent all day doing some investigtive work. I got a tipoff tht a guy on my friends list wasn't who he said he was. Long story short, where he claimed to live was untrue. He has never stepped foot in Canada, and we found out he lives in Louisiana. When we outted him, he changed all his profile information to more lies, deleted and blocked everyone related to the Canucks and made his search settings so it was impossible to find him in a search. Well, then we found his wife who he had chased with a butcher's knife months after their wedding, so she has a restraining order on him.

Anyway, he likes to send people messages in the middle of the night. I sent him one at 11:00pm asking "Who is this?" to try and bait him (stupid, I know)...of course, he didn`t know who I was. I have all blocked numbers blocked on my phone so that I only get a notification telling me I missed a call, and it won`t show up in my list. No text message, no voice mail, nothing evident in my list, but a notification telling me I missed a call. Likely him trying to figure it out. Now I`m freaked because he said he was going to stalk me. It`s 4:47am and I can`t get back to sleep.

Harvey, I have an over active thyroid, so obviously not the same but I do know how much it can mess with your whole body!! Hun did you lose alot after Aaron? PP thyroiditis is more common if you've already got a thyroid issue, it starts with hyper and usually shifts to hypo so its a good idea to retest:thumbup: Whats your TSH, T3 and T4 like? Often what they consider ok is actually too far off for your body, its trial and error. Oh and yes undereating for sure can hinder metabolism:flower:
!!

I only out on 1 stone n a bit whilst pregnant with Aaron, and I'm sure it was all water n baby. Then after I had Aaron I shrank straight back as I had to walk back n forth to special every 2-3hrs 24/7 for 12 days:wacko:. At 7 weeks old I was (12.7) 11 pound heavier than when I fell pregnant (11.11) but last weigh in about a month ago I was 13.4 :cry:. Ive never understood TSH, T4 & T3's:wacko: I know the choc has something to play in it but I have cut back a lot!

I'll see what the blood results are:thumbup: :friends:

wiggler- ouchies! tell OH he better start watching what he eats or he'll never get better! :flower:

heyy- sure sounds like they're gearing up for a growth spurt :thumbup: i bought Ava some 12 month spring clothes today. so excited for his summer!

harvey- you need a lot more extra working out to work off the calorie intake. i know, it sucks! :dohh: someone better limit their choco buttons! :haha:

Limit my buttons :nope::cry: (I walk everywhere with Aaron in his pram and it's mostly uphill, walk the Harvey. I know I should do a little exercise in the house but Harvey kisses me to death and thinks somethings wrong with me:haha:

:happydance: 2 babies fed, 2 had their milk and 2 asleep :thumbup: need to tackle the kitchen now lol

OMG, hon, you just described me to a tee! Even down to the knuckles, which have had me really confused- I chalked them up to crawling around on the floor with the girls :shrug: Have your doctors said it's a thyroid issue?

I just thought my dry knuckles were down to always having my hands in water doing :dishes: bottles etc: but it was down to my meds needing increasing, but my knuckles are still really dry to the point of cracking.

Yeah I got diagnosed whilst trying to find out if my fertility issues were down to ovulation, and they found my thyroid was failing (under active type) and I was told that when I fell pregnant I had to go straight to the docs and get thyroxine, then from there on in I'll be in thyroxine for life! I didn't have a thyroid problem before IVF:growlmad:

A woman who works for our plumbing contractor explained her symptoms and
I told her to go to docs for blood test as it sounds similar to my symptoms and
she was diagnosed with a thyroid issue.

Get yourself to the docs heyy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member