Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Wiggler- :hugs for Cam- sorry his mom is being like that

Harvey- Do you mean Jason Priestly from 90210?
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...Q&biw=1045&bih=704&sei=gaNBT8_iEbKMigKIpayUAQ

Yip he's gorgeous :cloud9: those eyes mmmm

HARVEY - blood test woman!!!! lololol

:hi:

Thank you for the reminders:thumbup: I saw the first and thought you were telling heyy to get her bloods done:dohh:, the rest of my posts I was responding to as I read. I didn't get your 2 last ones until now:wacko:

I remembered :happydance: been there and back in 1/2 hr as thd nurse saw me early, she even got my blood first go:happydance: normally takes them several attempts!

How's the 2 babies doing :sleep::sleep: will you cope when you have another soon :shrug:

It will be like looking after 1 baby with your George so content to sit on the floor and not move:winkwink:

new- two babas to watch today? :argh: good luck with that! poor George. i bet Alfie had no idea why he was having balls thrown at him :rofl: when you went for your gallbladder, did they tell you that not eating can make things worse for it. because all you have left in your stomach is stomach bile. they told me eating bad foods was just as worse as not eating at all :shrug: Milo slept from 10-8:10 :dance: along with falling onto the floor at 6:30 and bringing his blanket over to me to lay with me. then Ava woke up at 6:40. she was up for an hour before getting her back down for an hour nap. i'm glad Milo woke up and sat on the couch. i would've hated if he got up right away. i had been up off and on since 4am :dohh:

harvey- i love chocolate too. i'd eat everything covered in chocolate if i could :haha: i need to start working out :cry: i'm about 20 lbs heavier than when i got prego with Ava :dohh: :dohh:

harvey- i love chocolate too. i'd eat everything covered in chocolate if i could :haha: i need to start working out :cry: i'm about 20 lbs heavier than when i got prego with Ava :dohh: :dohh:

Me too:cloud9: I'm not giving up chocs:nope: they'll have to adjust my meds to suit my choc intake :winkwink::haha:

Trying to upload a video of the shriekers, but it's stealing the bandwidth for baby einstein and we can't have that! :HAHA: Will upload it later this morning when the girls are more settled and don't need the constant entertainment to keep from crying (rough morning around here)

New- what in the world made you agree to taking on two :wacko: Haven't you read enough of my posts??? :haha: How did you do?

Harvey- I have really terrible joint pain- which I attributed to me being 38 and chasing twins- Dry cracked knuckles, as discussed, and have always had beautiful smooth skin- my face is all splotchy, again, great skin- I have gained weight since the girls were born- I had lost 29 lbs, but am no I think only 15 under birth weight :shrug: - And I am tired all the time. I know, I know, I'm raising twins- but even when I DO sleep, I wake up just as exhausted- My skin is super dry and flakey, and my vision is wacky - I'll see what I can do about getting it tested- but I don't have insurance at the moment and getting diagnosed with anything makes it really hard to then GET insurance later :wacko:

Brandi- I'm glad A is alright! So scary! As for the crazy guy, leave him be! Let him be crazy with someone elses family!

Harvey, good luck with results:hugs: TSH is your thyroid stimulating hormone, the one thats the biggest indicator, it should be between 0.5 and 5 I believe, lol mines 0.02:dohh: I've floated at that for a few years now and on and off meds:wacko: Definately adjust it around your choc :friends:

Milos, not eating and drastic weightloss can lead to gllstones as well as triggering symptoms:flower: Go Milo sleeping:happydance:

Go new being wonder woman:happydance: Heyy you're going to have to share your crown!!!

Brandi :argh: Dont encourage this guy hun! Anberlin:hugs: How scary!

I got sore throat, blocked nose and pinkeye:dohh::nope: Going to be a fun day chasing all 4 on my own lol, hubbys busy at work so no chance of a sneeky day off:haha:

Wiggler, hope your OH feels better this morn:hugs:

milos, yup im always being told not eating is as bad lol :dohh: i will find more time lol the kids slept awesome hun :) hope this continues then all we got to do is get you sleeping at the same time :hugs:

2 babies was ok, only had him for a few hours lol he's gone now! lol George slept almost the entire time, alfie slept half of it so I was let off lightly really. I did teach him how to throw the balls back to me like george does... this was fine till they started throwing them at each other :dohh:

glad you remembered your appy harvey - glad my reminders helped... not :dohh: lolol hope they get you fixed hun!!! giving up chocolate cant be so bad can it?

poor mummy, hope you feel better :hugs: i've had extremely dry, itchy blood shot eyes lately :shrug: no gunk coming out though. and usually when i wake up and towards the end of the day :shrug:

new- glad to hear the babies were good for you :thumbup: bet it was different to see George interacting with another baby instead of Joshua. Ava was chasing Milo all over, smiling and laughing. she thought Milo was playing back because he was running away from her :haha: :rofl:

Give up chocolate? Not too bad?:growlmad: Noooooooo :argh:

New, if they slept most of the time dont think you really get heyys crown :lol:

Awww at Ava, thats alot like how Ruaridh and Anja play:haha: Bless him though he's encouraged her now! Sorry about your eyes too hun, maybe its down to you needing more sleep?:hugs:

george goes to nursery so has lots of ickle friends, plus my friends baby is same age so they always rioting together lol it is always nice to watch though :cloud9:

okies school run im late lol

My babas hardly ever sleep- I retain my throne!
https://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=Q8QyuyJDa-450M:&imgrefurl=https://forum.xcitefun.net/congratulation-to-our-loyal-member-ujala-t61888,start,10.html&docid=THBwAL1dlksWZM&imgurl=https://img.xcitefun.net/users/2011/05/245561,xcitefun-ujala-is-a-queen.gif&w=400&h=300&ei=_mdCT4-tEoaA2wX9gvCoCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=312&vpy=206&dur=400&hovh=157&hovw=208&tx=185&ty=104&sig=103212810890833208882&page=3&tbnh=157&tbnw=208&start=32&ndsp=19&ved=0CIACEK0DMCY&biw=1045&bih=704

:rofl:

Mummy- I can get on medicare- we are working out the paperwork- but if I am diagnosed with thyroid or anything else, then we can't get other insurance later due to pre-existing condition :shrug:

milos, yup im always being told not eating is as bad lol :dohh: i will find more time lol the kids slept awesome hun :) hope this continues then all we got to do is get you sleeping at the same time :hugs:

2 babies was ok, only had him for a few hours lol he's gone now! lol George slept almost the entire time, alfie slept half of it so I was let off lightly really. I did teach him how to throw the balls back to me like george does... this was fine till they started throwing them at each other :dohh:

glad you remembered your appy harvey - glad my reminders helped... not :dohh: lolol hope they get you fixed hun!!! giving up chocolate cant be so bad can it?

:saywhat: give up my chocs :nope::cry: :brat:

Brandi- :hugs:To anberlin hope her hand heals quickly poor lamb :flower:
I always use a Hoover after I smash something:winkwink:

New- :happydance: go girl you did a great job looking after those babies but I agree, heyy keeps the title if the babas were sleeping best part lol.

Milos - can't you get your eyes checked out in case it's something minor? :hugs: lol at Ava chasing milos:haha:

Heyy- get that paperwork filled in pronto! Then get yourself checked out:thumbup:

Mummy- :hugs: hope you feel better soon, it must be hard looking after 4 kids unwell :flower:
I DON'T CARE WHAT NEW SAYS, IM NOT GIVING UP MY CHOCS :nope: :munch: :cloud9: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->