Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I understand that heyy, I have epilepsy so already a billion pre existing conditions:dohh: We get coverage through hubbys work plan, can you maybe do that? You'd get coverage if he went in the military as well. Best to get treated what you actually need to have now instead of worrying about what ifs:hugs:

Harvey, do not give up them chocs:thumbup::hugs: :munch:

harvey- i'm thinking i have something called Chronic Dry Eye. my eyes have always been like this (just not as bad as its been lately) :shrug: i've always chalked it up to be my allergies (pollen, dust and cat allergies :dohh:) How is Aaron doing today?

heyy- i'm nervous about Milo's diagnosis being diagnosed while on medicaid. i'm hoping we dont have to switch them to OH's work insurance for a long while :argh: dont wanna deal with the pre-existing condition crap :nope:

mummy- dont enable Harvey's button addiction :grr:

harvey- i'm thinking i have something called Chronic Dry Eye. my eyes have always been like this (just not as bad as its been lately) :shrug: i've always chalked it up to be my allergies (pollen, dust and cat allergies :dohh:) How is Aaron doing today?

mummy- dont enable Harvey's button addiction :grr:

I'd still get your eyes checked to be sure:flower:

Mummies on my chocoholic team:winkwink:

Aaron is great, playing all day with his toys and trying to climb the front of his first steps walker whilst its against the settee:dohh:

Do any of the babies jolt whilst going to sleep? Aaron has started it after fighting his sleep!

:brat: I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Will have to settle for another cup of tea :coffee:

Working on the girls video for their birthday :comp:

We found a solution! Keep the sock on, but let her have her thumb out! She seems satisfied with the compromise.

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/cut.jpg

:brat: I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Will have to settle for another cup of tea :coffee:

Working on the girls video for their birthday :comp:

Here are some of my valentines heart shaped milk tray :plane: :winkwink::hugs:

Can we have a peak at your video?

We found a solution! Keep the sock on, but let her have her thumb out! She seems satisfied with the compromise.

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/cut.jpg

Ouch that looks very sore, :hugs:Anberlin

In thought it was a rude pic at first :blush::haha:

get your mind out of the gutter harvey! lol

Hope it heals quickly for her hun, great compromise :thumbup:

Are you making a montage Heyy?? Will look forward to seeing that. OH wants to make one of George :cloud9:

Blah only been in 5 minutes and its time to go back out again, no rest lol Oh and i was going to go to my dads this weekend and surprise him as its his birthday only Joshua came out of school and apparently he has some creative arts competition to attend this Saturday :dohh: I wish the school would give us more notice of the dates! I knew he was entering it but no idea when it was :growlmad:

Using Movie Maker?

I had to create a new video to make my 30 second preview. I added the photos, then listened to the song and decided where I wanted it to start, wrote the times, converted it to seconds and then programmed movie maker to start the song where I wanted. I couldn't just cut a clip out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxWJoLelxY

get your mind out of the gutter harvey! lol

Hope it heals quickly for her hun, great compromise :thumbup:

Are you making a montage Heyy?? Will look forward to seeing that. OH wants to make one of George :cloud9:

Blah only been in 5 minutes and its time to go back out again, no rest lol Oh and i was going to go to my dads this weekend and surprise him as its his birthday only Joshua came out of school and apparently he has some creative arts competition to attend this Saturday :dohh: I wish the school would give us more notice of the dates! I knew he was entering it but no idea when it was :growlmad:

It's my eyes new, I should put my glasses on:winkwink:

:rofl: How on earth did you see that to be a sex pic :rofl: Go to specsaver:haha: Glad Aarons having fun, hope his batteries are done for bedtime so you a chance to sleep (and have buttons:lolly:)

Brandi, ouchy:hugs: Glad you got a compromise!

Erm yes Eilidh jolts often when falling asleep, but then so do I still:shrug: She still does startle reflex too!

Milos best to get the diagnosis though hun as he may need the help now:thumbup: He already has 2 diagnoses though doesnt he hun? Our insurance through employer doesnt discriminate against pre existing conditions, I thought that was only private insurance? Insurance whichever way you do it is crazy expensive, so try and stay on medicaid as long as you can! How did clothes shopping go?

Wiggler, hope OH is ok:hugs:

Heyy I dont think tea can replace chocolate:nope: Looking forward to the vid:thumbup:

I feel like crap, one of the biggest downsides to so many kids is the constant lurgies:dohh: Hubby came home for lunch and has taken Roar with him to the store:cloud9: Anjas sleeping and Eilidhs bfing to sleep, so peace and quiet:happydance:

harvey- Ava is a jolter :wacko: she is constantly trying to jerk her arms around while falling asleep. always smacking me :wacko:

mummy- i'm hoping to stay on medicaid as long as possible :thumbup: we never went shopping :nope: kids took naps, and when they woke up i didn't feel like going anymore :haha:

i need to make a video for Ava! i never did one for Milo :( not sure what song i'd put on it though :shrug:

:rofl: How on earth did you see that to be a sex pic :rofl: Go to specsaver:haha: Glad Aarons having fun, hope his batteries are done for bedtime so you a chance to sleep (and have buttons:lolly:)

Erm yes Eilidh jolts often when falling asleep, but then so do I still:shrug: She still does startle reflex too!

I feel like crap, one of the biggest downsides to so many kids is the constant lurgies:dohh: Hubby came home for lunch and has taken Roar with him to the store:cloud9: Anjas sleeping and Eilidhs bfing to sleep, so peace and quiet:happydance:

I just saw flesh :shrug: :blush:

Glad aarons not the only one, I do it every now and then and think I'm falling through the bed:wacko:

Hopefully I'll only pick up something now and then with only one child :shrug::nope::dohh:

Enjoy the peace :cloud9::coffee: :munch:

Well Aaron fell :sleep: at 4.45pm and woke up at 7pm:growlmad: so looks like he has charged his batteries for the night :wacko: :help:

I've just fed him so hopefully that may slow him down :winkwink:

Hope you feel better tomorrow :flower:

harvey- Ava is a jolter :wacko: she is constantly trying to jerk her arms around while falling asleep. always smacking me :wacko:

mummy- i'm hoping to stay on medicaid as long as possible :thumbup: we never went shopping :nope: kids took naps, and when they woke up i didn't feel like going anymore :haha:

i need to make a video for Ava! i never did one for Milo :( not sure what song i'd put on it though :shrug:

I'd love to do a video for Aaron but don't really know how to do it and make it really good:dohh:

Shame you didn't get to go shopping, are you going tomorrow ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->