Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Didn't feel like shopping :shock::nope: Hun you should always take the opportunity to go baba shopping:winkwink: Target have some seriously cute stuff in atm! Definately stay on medicaid:thumbup: I've not personally been on it, due to not being a citizen and also them being tight b*atards and not letting me on it :rofl: But I gather that its similar to a HMO? Insurance is our biggest expense as a family, it costs the same as our rent every month:nope:

Lol Harvey, if my lot napped to 7pm I doubt theu'd go to bed at all:haha: Fingers crossed you can wear his batteries down! Hun did you think man or woman naughty pic?:haha: You might get lucky lurgy wise:nope:

Eilidhs nap didnt work out, she woke as I put her in her crib:dohh:

Lol Harvey, if my lot napped to 7pm I doubt theu'd go to bed at all:haha: Fingers crossed you can wear his batteries down! Hun did you think man or woman naughty pic?:haha: You might get lucky lurgy wise:nope:

Eilidhs nap didnt work out, she woke as I put her in her crib:dohh:

Male :blush:

Aaron is busy chasing Harvey's feeding bowls round the kitchen :haha:

More booby mummy and she might go down on the second attempt :winkwink::flower:

I'm have a glass of sangria :coffee: mmmm numbs the shreaks:wacko: you want to try it heyy:winkwink:

I've ran out of buttons :cry: and might try and drink loads of water and stay off the buttons as long as my weak will take me :shrug:

i boobied george to sleep :haha: now just to put him to bed lol

i hate shopping :nope:

harvey- :shrug: they had a bunch of spring clothes on discount. we'll see how we feel tomorrow :rofl: hope Aaron gets tired for you :flower:

mummy- i know, i NEVER turn down shopping :dohh: i couldn't imagine insurance being that expensive. but unfortunately it is! we went over the pros and cons of keeping medicaid or switching. seemed logical to stay on medicaid.

What is medicaid ladies? Im sorry if thats nosey :shrug: just curious about how different our worlds are xxx

Aarons :sleep::happydance: mammy forgot his bottle:dohh: was due at 7.30pm but he didnt wake till 7pm and had his tea at 7.30pm so I Like to wait an hour before he has his bottle. I mixed it but forgot to heat it until 9.20pm :dohh:

In can do a couple hours shopping before I go gaga:wacko:

Hope you get there tomorrow milos and bag some bargains:thumbup:

Harvey :rofl: Did Harvey get his bowls back? Nooooooo hun, get new to send you emergency buttons!!:winkwink: Enjoy your sangria :hugs:

New, er medicaid is kinda like NHS healthcare, erm if you qualify you can get your healthcare for subsidised rate or even free:thumbup:

Hope you get shopping tomorrow milos:flower:

We went for a walk, Maddi was mooching and the kids needed fresh air so to the park we went, was sooooo hot:wacko: Eilidh hasn't taken a nap as of yet:dohh:

Harvey :rofl: Did Harvey get his bowls back? Nooooooo hun, get new to send you emergency buttons!!:winkwink: Enjoy your sangria :hugs:

We went for a walk, Maddi was mooching and the kids needed fresh air so to the park we went, was sooooo hot:wacko: Eilidh hasn't taken a nap as of yet:dohh:

My sangria was :coffee::cloud9:

Yeah harveys got his bowls back now, he doesn't like Aaron messing with his bowls except when Aaron keeps putting his food in them:winkwink: lol

Go on rub it in! Its drizzly rain here:growlmad: I love dog walking in the sunshine, but not so much in the :rain: :nope:
Doesn't the booby work to get her to :sleep:?

:hi: new how's my :friends: :winkwink:

stick her back on the boob mummy! lol Wish we had hot, warm ever, you know what Id settle for mild... brrrrr lol

george has eaten and slept well today, 3 meals, a snack, 2 naps and is now in bed for over an hour which usually means he isnt doing the up and down thing :thumbup:

stick her back on the boob mummy! lol Wish we had hot, warm ever, you know what Id settle for mild... brrrrr lol

george has eaten and slept well today, 3 meals, a snack, 2 naps and is now in bed for over an hour which usually means he isnt doing the up and down thing :thumbup:

New we are in for some warm weather by Thursday:happydance:

:cloud9: hope George :sleep: for you tonight:flower:

:haha: rude Harvey!

I did try boobing her, I think the boob is brokened:cry:

I'll swap some of this heat for the rain:flower:

Go George eating and sleeping so well:happydance: Hope it continues for you hun:hugs:

nooo boobs wont be broken!!! Just keep her on them alternating hun.... little lady might be spurting yay! :happydance: Although the week after a spurt is ooooo.... ouchie! :haha:

:haha: rude Harvey!

I did try boobing her, I think the boob is brokened:cry:

I'll swap some of this heat for the rain:flower:

Go George eating and sleeping so well:happydance: Hope it continues for you hun:hugs:

Me :shrug: mine was a genuine mistake, had to do a double take but I'm blaming my eyesight:winkwink: Naughty new is being rude now lol

We haven't had much rain recently but I hate it anyways so you can have for now:thumbup:

Warning for uk ladies!

OBEM this week mentions about the families experience of a previous stillbirth. I believe a couple have experienced this and someones mother:flower:

pfffft speak for yourself hun lol.... we got enough rain here to share! lol

My mind is always in the gutter hun lol cannae help it :haha:

pfffft speak for yourself hun lol.... we got enough rain here to share! lol

My mind is always in the gutter hun lol cannae help it :haha:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder:cloud9: where can I send hubby for a bit :winkwink: :rofl:

Okies, ladies- no time to chat- but I'm HOPING this link will work for your guys so you can see :cloud9:

The pictures they took at the hospital the day the girls went home- it's a package you can buy- and they lost them :cry: I got a phone call the other day that it's all been sorted out and I can purchase them now!!! :happydance: this is the link to them, FX!

https://www.our365.com/NewbornPortr...1&babyId=284f603e-2bb3-47cb-b19e-5d6f01be3541

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->