Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Okies, ladies- no time to chat- but I'm HOPING this link will work for your guys so you can see :cloud9:

The pictures they took at the hospital the day the girls went home- it's a package you can buy- and they lost them :cry: I got a phone call the other day that it's all been sorted out and I can purchase them now!!! :happydance: this is the link to them, FX!

https://www.our365.com/NewbornPortr...1&babyId=284f603e-2bb3-47cb-b19e-5d6f01be3541

:cloud9: awwwww hun xxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9R3gZxr9BA&feature=share

Sorry, just cute! lol Im such a soppy mummy :rofl:

Okies, ladies- no time to chat- but I'm HOPING this link will work for your guys so you can see :cloud9:

The pictures they took at the hospital the day the girls went home- it's a package you can buy- and they lost them :cry: I got a phone call the other day that it's all been sorted out and I can purchase them now!!! :happydance: this is the link to them, FX!

https://www.our365.com/NewbornPortr...1&babyId=284f603e-2bb3-47cb-b19e-5d6f01be3541

They Are adorable ! Rochelle doesn't look happy at going home, she looks like she's going to bop someone lol. Charlotte looks so content to be going home.

What are the girls individual temperaments? Is rochelle the leader?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9R3gZxr9BA&feature=share

Sorry, just cute! lol Im such a soppy mummy :rofl:

George is so cute new:cloud9: and loves peek a boo:winkwink:

Was that your ironing pile I saw in the back round:shrug:

ermmmmmmm well i last did it at christmas so ermmmmmm 2 months... can i have 2 months? :rofl:

oh cool, promise to do it by easter... pancake day tomorrow :happydance: shoot that means i got 40 days n nights to do it :haha:

oh cool, promise to do it by easter... pancake day tomorrow :happydance: shoot that means i got 40 days n nights to do it :haha:

TIck tock tick tock tick tock :haha:

will start tomorrow i is going to bed now lol i got a very busy day tomorrow making pancakes :haha: so will maybe start wednesday... I think I may give up haribos for lent, or maybe ALL junk food :shrug:

anyone else part-taking in Lent?

sorry ladies got to go bed, george is sound asleep i need to sleep too and make the most lol xxxxx

:sleep:

:rofl: If you gave her till halloween you'd probably still be waiting...

Gorgeous pics:cloud9: Hope you're ok heyy?!

new, he's a total cutie:cloud9:

harvey- i'm hoping to go tomorrow :thumbup: but i did grab some spring clothes the other day at a different store :D

new- hope George sleeps tonight :flower: Ava has been kinda crabby all day, attached to my leg. and Milo kept crying all day :dohh: lovely video :D the boys are so handsome. hope you get some sleep!

heyy- aww! those pictures are perfect :cloud9:

:happydance: yeah! So glad you guys could see them!
I'm fine, hanging out with my son watching Castle :cloud9:

I lost my voice:brat: Kids are running wild...

Hope your lot are feeling better tomorrow milos:hugs:

Sounds like a lovely day heyy:hugs:

well i've made Ava's video (up until this point, lol). but i have no music on my computer :cry: so i wont be able to put a song on my video :?

on no mummy, hope your voice comes back! OH's voice has been shot since last week (been doing a lot of yelling at work). how has Ruaridh been?

Rmar :hi:

Feeling very good an positive today, knowing that the poisonous scum that OH calls his family will never be a part of mine or my childrens lives again is a very nice feeling. :D

OH has been OK today, not as much pain as he had yesterday, he has doctors tomorrow and they will check him again and may send him off for a scan. OH is not enjoying his low fat diet now though :haha:

Bethany has been amazing today, so smiley and giggly. I was not too please when she decided my hair was her new favourite toy though, ouchies! Dylan was really bad, this HV appointment can't come fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->