Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Milos:hugs: It'll still be a great video!! Shes a little star:happydance:

Voice really has to be back :dohh: Ruaridh point blank wont listen!!

Wiggler, hope he gets on ok at docs:hugs: Glad you're feeling more positive, ouchy at hairpulling!!!

Eek, I hope your voice comes back soon!

I'm really not tired, but its gone midnight so going to go to bed in 10/15 mins and read until I pass out I think.

Me and OH talked about the plus side of if he has gallstones, it means we go onto a really nice healthy diet, we eat healthy anyways, but not as healthy as we could do :haha:

:dohh: hope Ruaridh starts acting better for you. Milo was so upset i put the wrong DVD in for him, he had a huge meltdown. and everytime i asked him what was wrong, he'd cry even harder :shrug: i finally changed it to Toy Story and he was sat still for about 30 minutes :wacko:

wiggler- glad to hear you're thinking positive :hugs: poor Dylan. i hate waiting for doctors appointments :dohh:

:hugs: Milos, its trying when they're stuck on one particular show!

Yes gallstones are a great incentive to follow a healthy diet, the pain can be horrific:hugs:

Hubbys home now so hes seeing to all 4 kids as I'm out of action:haha:

Dylans violence towards himself is getting really bad now, he constantly has bruises on his forehead when he headbutts the floor or punches himself in the head :(

His speech is really coming on now, and I thought that would help, but he is just getting worse and worse.

wiggler, not trying to scare you. but you should go read the "note" i just posted on FB. it may be an autism related article, but tips like these i'm sure can work for ANY toddler :thumbup:

The hardest thing is he goes off 30+ times a day, all day long and I end up running out ways to distract him. Me and OH got so frustrated earlier that we put him on the computer, he loved it and it calmed him right down, I think I'm going to have to set up an account on it for him, no internet, but lots of fun kiddy activities and train stuff, then for 15-30 mins every day we can do something different on there. He really loves technology.

:hugs: to Dylan, really hope you get answers for him!

Milos, great minds:winkwink:

I'm not going to let the HV fob me off with the "its normal toddler behaviour" excuses like the last one, that woman isn't leaving here without referring Dylan on :haha:

Which reminds me, anyone know a good way to heal up bruises fast, he is getting really upset when he sees all the owies he has on his head in the mirror.

I wouldn't have said its normal toddler behaviour wiggler BUT I have girls and Ruaridh is er special:cloud9: Dont really know about bruises, something called arnica I think it is is meant to help?

His sleep is slowly improving, its getting closer and closer to 6am, with less 4am wake-ups. which means when the clocks change he will be getting up at nearly 7am!! :happydance:

It just upsets me so much to watch him do that to himself, we have tried holding him when he goes to hurt himself but that sends him into a frenzy, poor baby :(

I'll have to look for arnica tomorrow when I am shopping :D

We put the babygate up a few days ago, madam is not impressed, she stands up holding it and shakes it while she shouts at us :rofl: meanie mummy for restricting her freedom! :rofl:

:rofl: Meanie!!! She's so cute!

Glad he's sleeping better:hugs:

Eilidhs cake has been confirmed :yippee: We've hired someone to do it:blush: Its cat in the hat and going to be huge, White cake with strawberry filling and buttercream , yummmmmmyyyy:happydance: Only $75 too:thumbup: We've started inviting people so its all happening, can believe my tiny tiddler is going to be 1 in under a month:nope: Now on the hunt to do a cat in the hat theme party decorations, if anyone has any ideas/tips, pleaaassee help!!!xxx

OMG the cake sounds amazing! And awww, can't belive how fast this year has gone!

No ideas here, sorry, I'm rubbish with that sort of thing. Dylan only gets themed partied cos its halloween so I don;t need to think up themes :rofl:

wiggler- i got the same reaction from Ava with the baby gates :rofl:

yummy- i've got 2 months still and it's pretty much already planned in my head :wacko: yesterday i purchased some stuff online for her party (invites, table covers, banner, napkins) :yipee: cake sounds yummy! :munch:

lol even coming up with a theme in the first place is a big thing for me:haha: Got to get me skates on though, I've put it off for so long! This year has just flown by :( Halloween would be a cool time to have a party!!

https://www.seussland.com/drseussbookcharacterspartysupplies.html?gclid=CMmGwrz8ra4CFUFN4AodaGPVRw

:thumbup:

Bethany is having the same party as Dylan for her first, me, OH, Dylan, my parents and maybe a brother or two and possibly SIL, hopefully my grandparents, and 3-4 of our friends. Lots of nibbles and lots of cuddles and being spoilt. My friend is going to be back from America (Finally!!) so she is coming, and I am so excited, I keep telling the kids about their cool auntie Lisa coming back from America :haha:

:hugs:Thanks Milos, that site is perfect!:happydance:

Yay for your friend coming back wiggler, whereabouts was she? Bethany will have a lovely time:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->