Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

She is an au pair in Chicago, she has been out there 2 years and finally coming back. I only have 4 proper friends and she is one of them, can't wait to see her again!

Dylan is sleeping talking.. well sleep shouting :rofl:

Milos, you're super prepared! What will you be doing for the party?:happydance:

Wiggler:hugs: Lol at Dlans sleep shouting, what's he saying?

He's shouting for toast :rofl: Little monkey has FOUR slices of toast in the mornings :dohh: (he doesn't eat dinners so we fill him up through the day)

I know, he is so funny sometimes. He ate some dinner today, which is amazing. he is going through a pasta phase so planning lots of pasta meals... is pasta OK for the gallbladder diet?

I guess it would depend what you put on the pasta?! It alone is pretty low fat I think ( I dont much like pasta) Like loads of cheesy sauces would be bad but a tomato based sauce should be pretty safe:thumbup:

Is there any cheese that isn't too bad for gallbladder diet? OH is going crazy about not having much dairy lol x x x

Non fat soft cheese is safe, probably not what your OH wants to hear though! No cheese is worth gallbladder pain:hugs:

Poor OH. We have agreed that apart from the kids snacks and drinks we are all on the same diet, OH has some food issues so this is the best way.

He really is upset about lack of cheese though, we love cheese. I may have to get my junk fix from sneaky Mcdonalds on wednesdays :rofl:

Lol! Yes make sure and get a sneaky fix:haha: Has OH had gallstones confirmed hun? Its a really tough diet to stick to but the consequences of not:nope::hugs:

Nonfat cheese mixed into a tomato sauce is really yummy too hun:flower:

He should hopefully be referred for a scan tomorrow for 100% diagnosis, the thing that makes me think its not gallstones though is gallstones come in "attacks" where as his pain is constant and made worse by activity, and not food intake... We are sticking to the uber low fat diet though just in case.

Milos, you're super prepared! What will you be doing for the party?:happydance:

Wiggler:hugs: Lol at Dlans sleep shouting, what's he saying?

lol. nothing too big. just gonna be like Milo's. dinner, chit chatting, then cake and presents :thumbup:

She is an au pair in Chicago, she has been out there 2 years and finally coming back. I only have 4 proper friends and she is one of them, can't wait to see her again!

Dylan is sleeping talking.. well sleep shouting :rofl:

Chicago... only 4 hours from me ;) lol

Wiggler, good that he's getting a scan:thumbup: Hubbys appendicitis symptoms were exactly the same as my gallbladder pain but his was constant, turned out he had a very large appendix, higher up than usual. Maybe ask about that just in case! Poor OH though:hugs:

The cheesy tomato sauce is really good, I used to like adding curry powder in and some ham, I'm weird with my tastes:haha:

Milos, thats what parties are all about:happydance: Will you do a theme?

We had chicken pasta bake with curry powder in earlier, was yummy :D

If it is his gallbladder then I am going to miss cheese :(

:hugs: I really hope its not hun. Curry powder is yummy in lots of different dishes:thumbup:

Milo's thats an adorable theme:cloud9: Very very cute!

Worst. morning. ever. :cry:

Dylan woke up and immediately started tantruming, banging the floor, headbutting the floor, as soon as he got into the lounge he was fine though, the neighbors were not best pleased though. Seriously, what is banging on the ceiling going to achieve, they must have been able to tell we was in there dealing with him. :dohh:

:rofl: Meanie!!! She's so cute!

Glad he's sleeping better:hugs:

Eilidhs cake has been confirmed :yippee: We've hired someone to do it:blush: Its cat in the hat and going to be huge, White cake with strawberry filling and buttercream , yummmmmmyyyy:happydance: Only $75 too:thumbup: We've started inviting people so its all happening, can believe my tiny tiddler is going to be 1 in under a month:nope: Now on the hunt to do a cat in the hat theme party decorations, if anyone has any ideas/tips, pleaaassee help!!!xxx

Walmart seem to have cat in the hat party packs n napkins:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"