Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

You can flavour food with spices, but nothing rich or over powering. But honestly, seriously, simple all the way! And one food might effect one day and not the rest, its so hot and miss! I suffered for what 2 months in dire pain, 3mth before it in moderate pain, some ladies on here suffered a hell of a lot longer and I have no idea how, 1 attack was enough pain to put me off food forever! It was so painful hun I didnt even want to think about nice foods I could try, I just wanted to know what was the minimum I could put in my mouth to survive and produce milk for George! Its up to him really... but if it is gallbladder it will come back, and that will be a hell of a lot quicker and worse if he doesnt watch his diet :shrug: As for dairy, I remember it being mention, but I honestly dont remember if the advice was avoid or enjoy, so sorry, I know it was one or the other but I couldnt tolerate it and the advice washed over me.

:img:Good evening all don't have much exciting to say same old same old really x

Harvey freestyle painting with toddlers is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G I just love it!!! lol The mess is half the fun! lol

I just got george to sleep - just! He so unsettled tonight :shrug: no idea why! lol

Im going let him paint outside on a plastic sheet in the summer, I also want a sand / water trays on a stand as he's got stacking cups with holes in. is he old enough to play with sand or should I hold off in case he eats it:shrug:

:rofl: chicken!! lol I used to buy the paper on a roll for joshua and put it down all over the floor in the froont room and have plates of paint :haha: hours of fun lol And kids paint is water based so it comes out if it gets on furniture, but honestly the earlier you start it, and control it the better because I have NEVER had an issue with Joshua drawing on anything he shouldnt!! He has never defaced a book, drawn on walls, furniture etc and he has had paint and glue etc in his room since he was about 5/6yrs and I know I can trust him with it because he has control!

Sand and water play is cool, I think sand comes with a 3+ warning on the bag hun, but supervised maybe different depends how strict you are on your age guidelines.

sorry more questions, was you pain made worse by movement? and OH has eaten fatty food and the pain hasn't got worse? (After he was misdiagnosed with gastritis he had a fatty meal and no side affects, he has also had a fatty meal since then, my nagging dosnt help) I'm so confused. He doesn't seem to care much, but both the kids are getting upset from lack of cuddles and active play with daddy so I am doing all the research I can.

harvey you should also try hollistic and tactile play, he'll love it! You can buy crazy soap, or make gloop lol Or any textured messy stuff lol...

:hi: wud hun! Hows the ickle uns xxxx

Is he in pain still? Some fatty foods may not trigger it, or it may not be getting worse because his pain is so bad he hasnt noticed :shrug: Anything made my pain worse lol... but I did find getting on all fours and rocking back and forth helped :shrug: Also as I said before making myself sick helped sometimes too!

What medication is he on?

he is still in serious pain, he is on tramadol (pain relief) and coamoxiclav (anti-biotic).

At the moment the only thing that is making him worse is movement.

if my memory serves me right, I think walking helped, i remember when i had an attack on the motorway once one of my earlier ones (I actually rang my mum and dad and said I was dying :dohh:) I had to pull in at a services and my mum came rushing to me with my dad and she walked me round and round the car park with a drink of water, sip not gulp, and it eased off enough for me to sit in the car long enough to get home (she drove lol). Sitting still was absolutely not possible!

Random question, why does my hot water come out cloudy, and my cold water come out clear? The cloudiness does clear, but getting into murky baths freaks me out

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg688/scaled.php?server=688&filename=015ayi.jpg&res=medium

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg215/scaled.php?server=215&filename=016njm.jpg&res=medium

is your pressure up? Do you run it before using it? Its usually the cold that is cloudy :shrug: lol

harvey you should also try hollistic and tactile play, he'll love it! You can buy crazy soap, or make gloop lol Or any textured messy stuff lol...

Lol never heard of crazy soap but just googled it and it sounds fun! What if he tried to eat it, is if safe.

Give me some examples of holistic /tactile & textured messy stuff you'd do with George :thumbup:

OH just pushes past the pain, but the he gets so bad after that he cant even cuddle the babies, silly man.

new- yep :thumbup: she napped from 4-5:15. getting the kids ready to go shopping now :dance: hoping George stays asleep for you :hugs:

wiggler- i've always noticed hot water comes out cloudy. would freak me out too. sometimes i'd pour it out and get more :blush: i think it has to do with the heat :shrug:

Murky baths make me want to :sick:

I lived i a chalky area with my mum before, but it NEVER came out like that!

Random question, why does my hot water come out cloudy, and my cold water come out clear? The cloudiness does clear, but getting into murky baths freaks me out

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg688/scaled.php?server=688&filename=015ayi.jpg&res=medium

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg215/scaled.php?server=215&filename=016njm.jpg&res=medium

It's aerated water. Do the bubbles clear from the bottom first to the top of your jug?

Think of it like a kettle, when cold water is heated you see bubbles through
your kettle. It's the same when your boiler heats your cold water, they make thousands of tiny bubbles.

Aaah, ok, never had gas heated water before, was woried.

Wiggler hun are you sure its not appendicitis? This is exactly what my hubby was like with it!!!

Harvey, lol wait for summer, strip him down and let him paint outside:haha: Thats what I do, they also like to draw outside with sidewalk (pavement:winkwink:) chalk:thumbup: Sand, er Eilidh just tries to eat that atm but Anja at 2 knows how to play with it. GO GET BUTTONS :tease:

Milos, I'm going shopping too in about an hour and a half:happydance: Target! Where you going? I'm lurgied up still but not saying no to shopping:haha: Remember to ask your DP, also ask about something called DDD hun:flower:

New:hugs: Sorry its work tomorrow! Erm lent no, well kinda but wont involve chocolate:haha: I had gallbladder attacks for 7 years, I'm a muppet:blush:

Frejas first day went great, I honestly dont know where I got my daughter from though. She left in a navy blue regular uniform dress and I collected her in the dress but accessorised with a pink blazer she hid in her backpack :rofl: She's very happy there though so its great:thumbup:

Lol never heard of crazy soap but just googled it and it sounds fun! What if he tried to eat it, is if safe.

Give me some examples of holistic /tactile & textured messy stuff you'd do with George :thumbup:

oh hun Im stupid enough to do anything :rofl:

mash potato.. custard... spagghetti you do need a generous size tray for it though and some toys ermm dedicated for messy play push along cars etc lol I LOVE gloop (cornflour and water) bit of food colouring too.

Hollistic/textured play can be with cotton wool, pasta shapes, buttons (not the chocolate variety lol), feathers, pebbles (not stones lol bit dangerous lol), hun just anything that feels different.

Aaah, ok, never had gas heated water before, was woried.

When you heat a saucepan of water for rice have you seen the tiny bubbles that appear on the bottom of the pan?

water under pressure i.e. Gas Central heating water, holds more air than non pressurised water:thumbup:

If it happens to your cold water it is still safe to drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->