Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Given Bethany her lunch in a bowl for the first time today instead of put straight on her tray, she is eating it so neatly :cloud9: My big clever girl!

Omg all these kiddies with ouchies :hugs:

Brandi - oooooo that loos so sore, :hugs: to Isaiah

Mummy- I hope the nose bleed is a one off, has she had any before? :hugs:

Wiggler- :growlmad: MEN! you'll have to school him at home today so he doesn't miss out:winkwink:
My hubby used to pick up my bus fare from the window sill :grr:

We are meeting my mam in town at lunchtime and it's windy n rain:growlmad: but thank god the bus drops us off under a terminal and we don't have to go out in the rain much, only to the market:wacko:

have a nice day ladies!

New- I've saved you some homework but you'll have to do the rest yourself
:rofl:

:flower: thanks hun!!! lol except i had already read and caught up before seeing this :dohh: should read backwards to see if you have been on :haha:

With pain?

Brandi that looks sore, what the heck did he bang himself on?

Milos I am so so sorry to hear that you need to let your dog go, I cant imagine how hard that must be for you :hugs: I hope Milo was ok from his incident hun :hugs: Avas dress is gorgeous!!!!

mummy how you feeling? Hows eilidh's wheeze hun? Was it a big nose bleed? Maybe was the congestion from her RSV?

harvey thanks for my homework, allbeit a little late in the thread :haha:

Urgh Im on a horrible work day today, I have breaks all over the place, but not long enough to do anything so bored bored bored! This is the longest break I got so thought Id come say hi to you ladies lol Going to do the dishes in a minute, then prepare all the veg to make a roast for dinner tonight, will grab something to eat for lunch too then back out to work... I could so easily close my eyes but Im worried i wont wake up on time lol Not sleeping great at all lately, not sure if its george though I think he is sleeping lol, or just some worries with OH etc either way I NEED sleep!!

Heyy... where are you?? Hope you and the girlies are ok hun :hugs:

Yea he said he's in agony so someone from wor drove him to A&E. He is trying to get some holiday pushed through as he doesn't get paid if he is off sick and we can't afford for him to be off :(

Why does he not get paid when sick? Surely he is entitled to ssp?? Maybe he should ask if it could be his appendix?

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyT...editsAndOtherSupport/Illorinjured/DG_10018786

Im not sure how this will work because he has gone into work today and broken his sick period, but after 3 days, from day 4 he'd be entitled to SSP xxx

£81 a week :cry: thats less than our rent, we would be screwed :(

He'd get HB too hun while on ssp, might just be tight till everything is in place but you dont want to go throwing annual leave at illness as the time off isnt going to be quality :shrug:

He's not answering his phone or texts now :( I'm really worried :(

:hugs: Wiggler sorry hun:hugs: Really hope hes ok, keep us updated!

No Eilidhs never had a nosebleed but the other kids get them regular and so do I, its the dry desert air. Not nice to see so much blood from such a little nose :( Shes ok now aside from the wheeze.

Brandi:hugs: Ouchy!!! Boy guy!

New:hugs: Hope you get some sleep! Big hugs to all your men, big, small and one in between!:hugs:

Harvey, have a nice day with your mum hun and remember grap some buttons:winkwink: News doing lent now so its only you and I left :munch:

Heyy, please come back!!!!:flower:

Milos, how's Milo this morning?:hugs:

wiggler he shouldnt have a mobile in the hospital so maybe its on silent? Or he might be getting triaged :shrug: Dont worry hun, they'll be getting him dealt with!

:hi: mummy, I hope Eilidh is ok now hun :hugs: Hope you are resting too!!!!

Yes Im Lenting, Im going to look so glam by Easter ;)

Right I have to go back to work... cant stay sat on my bum no longer! I been good, 4 breaks from work, and on the 2 averaged length ones I popped home and ate a proper breakfast, and a proper lunch :thumbup:

He is in a ward now, had an xray and bloods done, he doesn't know when they are letting him out, we have got hardly any proper food in, he has all the money and cards, the kids are being awful, I can't even walk to the hospital cos its as far as the nursery and its too far and i dont know the way.

If your quick you can make the bank. :thumbup: Or get a taxi to the hospital then nip and get the cards and come straight out and go home again. Hope OH is ok.

looks like we have to give our dog away. he bit Milo in the face a little bit ago. didn't draw blood. but i'm not taking the chance of keeping him around the children :nope: OH is being a huge dick now because he doesn't wanna give him up. though he knows it has to be done.
:

Did your lab do that milos? What was milo doing when the dog bit him?
God I hope Harvey doesn't do that :nope:

:hugs: to milo

:nope: the lab is hard as rock and barely nudges :rofl: it was the basset hound :?

Cant make the bank, need money for a bus to get there, cant get a taxi to hospital, as OH spent all my cash (I thought of that and rang him to see how much he had on him, and I only ever keep £5-10 in cash)

Fucking neighbors were blasting music so loud earlier it was making our floor vibrate and we could even hear the telly over it. Obviously Bethany hasn't napped now so I have 2 very grumpy little monkeys.

Wiggler:hugs: Do they know what it is yet? Sorry about the neighbours!

Milos:hugs: What set the basset hound off hun?

They havent said much to hi at all, he is on a saline drip now

With pain?

Brandi that looks sore, what the heck did he bang himself on?

The living room coffee table.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Turns out that situation I mentioned is bigger than I thought and the person who wanted my help in outing him is actually the scammer.

That, and I`m working until Thursday. I am reading though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->