Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Harvey, lol wait for summer, strip him down and let him paint outside:haha: Thats what I do, they also like to draw outside with sidewalk (pavement:winkwink:) chalk:thumbup: Sand, er Eilidh just tries to eat that atm but Anja at 2 knows how to play with it. GO GET BUTTONS :tease:

Frejas first day went great, I honestly dont know where I got my daughter from though. She left in a navy blue regular uniform dress and I collected her in the dress but accessorised with a pink blazer she hid in her backpack :rofl: She's very happy there though so its great:thumbup:

I'm going to hold off on the sand :thumbup:
I might just get a dishes bucket and put a couple of inches of water in (like the olden days :rofl::winkwink:)can babies play with chalk? I'm just worried about him putting it in his mouth!

I may get some buttons :blush: Stop teasing!

Is she a girly girl? Lol at pink blazer

Hmm its more my older ones that do the chalk, Eilidh likes to hold 2 and bash them lol.

Yep girly girl and apparently very independant!

Dylan woke up, demanding daddy and toast :dohh:

He demanded that I leave the room :dohh: Oh is in there now, I will rescue him in a second.

mummy will never win if dylan gets what he demands :haha: lol .... put your foot down lol

How long is OH off work hun?

OH is back at work tomorrow, but he woke madam up when I was in there, so I dealt with her and left, there is only so many times I can be smacked round the face.

Putting our foot down is hard when they have already called 999 on us :*(

ETA it was dylan smacking me round the face :(

they are quiet!!!!

bedtime I think, night night x x x

mummy- we went to Sears. the mall here is closing down so a lot of their stuff is 30-50% off :thumbup: what's DDD? :rofl: glad Freja had a nice time and came back wearing something else :rof:

wiggler- hope they stay settled for you. :flower:

i found the perfect dress for Ava's birthday party :dance:

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/394025_10150637355907369_512607368_9306696_1953341765_n.jpg

looks like we have to give our dog away. he bit Milo in the face a little bit ago. didn't draw blood. but i'm not taking the chance of keeping him around the children :nope: OH is being a huge dick now because he doesn't wanna give him up. though he knows it has to be done.

Brandi- hope you are having a good day :flower:

Oh god Milos I'm so sorry hun:cry::hugs: That dress is gorgeous:happydance: Definately very in fitting with your theme! DDD er I completely blanked to what they stand for:dohh: its the service that provides extra help at your home if your kid qualifies:thumbup:

:hugs::hugs: Sorry hun:hugs:

Yeah we went target, had fun but couldn't last long with the lurgy. Eilidhs just had a nosebleed :(

Wow! So many injured kids! Hope they both feel better, Mummy and Milos.

So yesterday, I took the kids to see a movie, and as a Valentine's gift, my mom gave them crayons. (We saw the movie with my mom)

Anyway, Isaiah dropped them on the floor and went to pick them up. Well, he slipped on one, fell, and then this

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/izzy2.jpg

and this morning when he woke up

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/izzy.jpg

Ouchies that looks so sore! Poor Isaiah!

So I have just been getting everything ready for the nursery run, kids are dressed, I am ready, bag is packed, so I go to where I keep the bus fare and there is no money there as OH had forgot to withdraw some from the cash machine, I check my purse and he still has my bank card :hissy: ARHG, no nursery for monkey today it seems, its too far for us to walk and I don't know the way. :hissy: I did ring OH to see how close he was but he was already right near his work (other side of town) He did get a bit of a telling off though :haha:

mummy- we went to Sears. the mall here is closing down so a lot of their stuff is 30-50% off :thumbup: what's DDD? :rofl: glad Freja had a nice time and came back wearing something else :rof:

i found the perfect dress for Ava's birthday party :dance:

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/394025_10150637355907369_512607368_9306696_1953341765_n.jpg

Wow that dress is lovely:thumbup:

looks like we have to give our dog away. he bit Milo in the face a little bit ago. didn't draw blood. but i'm not taking the chance of keeping him around the children :nope: OH is being a huge dick now because he doesn't wanna give him up. though he knows it has to be done.
:

Did your lab do that milos? What was milo doing when the dog bit him?
God I hope Harvey doesn't do that :nope:

:hugs: to milo

Omg all these kiddies with ouchies :hugs:

Brandi - oooooo that looKs so sore, :hugs: to Isaiah

Mummy- I hope the nose bleed is a one off, has she had any before? :hugs:

Wiggler- :growlmad: MEN! you'll have to school him at home today so he doesn't miss out:winkwink:
My hubby used to pick up my bus fare from the window sill :grr:

We are meeting my mam in town at lunchtime and it's windy n rain:growlmad: but thank god the bus drops us off under a terminal and we don't have to go out in the rain much, only to the market:wacko:

have a nice day ladies!

New- I've saved you some homework but you'll have to do the rest yourself
:rofl:

We have been doing reading, numbers, colours and cooking this morning, he loved it. Bethany had a nice long nap luckily and it was lovely having some proper one on one time with him without worrying about Bethany climbing on him, or eating his shoes etc lol x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->