Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

aaron 566.jpg aaron watching harvey

aaron 568.jpg aaron in his walking wings chasing harvey

aaron 576.jpg aarons hand & foot paint prints

Aww!! :cloud9: What a cutie!

OH just text, he has a very severe infection, they need to scan to find out if it is his gallbladder.

wiggler can your mam not come down? maybe even take the kids for a day or 2 so you can be free to go back and forth as needed? she could drop you at the hospital so you can get the cards. But if you have no food hun seriously you might have to grit your teeth and do the walk, least you can taxi/bus back!! you can download directions off the net, just write them down if you dont have a printer. hope he is ok xxx

when i picked george up today he didnt cry when he saw me :cloud9: he carried on doing whjat he was doing!! which incidently was throwing food at the nursery nurse but hey ho lol he seemed so much more relaxed and has come home full of kisses. cuddles and is babbling a\way about his day :cloud9:

sorry ladies! was reading and getting side tracked.

wiggler- sorry about OH. i hope the scan finds something out :flower:

mummy- Milo was okay this morning. slept from 10-8 :yipee: and he didn't cry when his speech therapist came out to get him :dance:

Milo has been so terribly aggressive with everyone and everything lately. he was running arund chasing the dog, grabbed the dogs back, and he turned around and snipped his face. i'm just glad he didn't bleed :(

I asked my mum to have the kids and she wont, She won't even come and visit.

We have a bit of food, not much that suitable for the kids, but a bit of junk wn't hurt them too much, I hate the thought of them eating manky Tesco Value pie though :sick: The good thing is, if it is his gallbladder he'll be having surgery very soon then home really soon after that. (LOL, been reading the NHS website :haha:)

Aww!! :cloud9: What a cutie!

OH just text, he has a very severe infection, they need to scan to find out if it is his gallbladder.

:hugs: hope your OH gets a diagnosis and gets the correct treatment:flower:

Wiggler from now on i think you should keep the cards, if he needs money then you either withdraw it for him or he nips quickly to the bank and withdraws it, you should never be without access to money.

What about ordering your food online with tesco tonight and you might get a delivery next day, all OH has to do is give you the card details via text ?

I asked my mum to have the kids and she wont, She won't even come and visit.

We have a bit of food, not much that suitable for the kids, but a bit of junk wn't hurt them too much, I hate the thought of them eating manky Tesco Value pie though :sick: The good thing is, if it is his gallbladder he'll be having surgery very soon then home really soon after that. (LOL, been reading the NHS website :haha:)

Tell us what you have in and we may come up with something for the kids tea?

I have had words with him before about this, Used the last of the pasta and philly for the kids dinner so they had something not too bad for dinner, smoked fish and tatties for lunch tomorrow and then manky Tesco valie pie for dinner tomorrow :sick: no idea what to get them for snacks, OH was meant to be doing the shopping tonight. There is tomatoes and cucumber which will do for monring snack.

:happydance: Just discovered a pack of frozen rice lurking at the back of the freezer, the kids can have rice and frozen veggies for dinner :happydance:

wiggler I hate to be the burden of bad news BUT... if it is his gallbladder they will do 1 of 2 things, operate right away but it'll be open surgery due to the imflammation in which case he'll be good for nothing for at least 6 weeks! Or, they'll send him home either to wait see how he pains out on diet and meds, or wait a few waits for the swelling to reduce and surgery then... either way dont expect it over soon hun xxxx

hunni if its so severe and swollen it wont come out keyhole :hugs: Mine was 10 days later after 2 severe infections and all the other complications and I didnt have straight forward keyhole surgery I have 8 incicsions instead of 4.. i was bloody lucky I didnt have open surgery, and I think he'd have just done it open if in the pre-op meeting that morning i hadnt pleaded with him to make sure i was able to hold my baby after! He knew how important BFing was to me!

glad you found something to eat Wiggler. i have no idea what to make :nope: we need to go shopping! lol.

Just put Dylan to bed, he was heartbroken that OH wasn't there :(

I really hope they don't open him up, it will kill him to not be able to work :(

if he has surgery - he isnt working! lolol sorry! even keyhole he'll need up to 6 weeks off hun, especially inhis line of work he wont be allowed to lift for 6 weeks! open surgery might be even longer :shrug: Any more news hun?

We just had chicken burgers and salad! I hate not knowing what to cook, and hate having random food in :dohh: Also hate shopping :rofl:

Harvey I am loving your pictiures of Aaron hun!!!

Poor OH :(

No more news, he said he has hardly been seen at all. He said he is starving too :haha:

:rofl: He loves his food, he is eating less now, but asks me constantly if its time for lunch or dinner yet :rofl: Lucky bugger eats like a horse and still puts no weight on too, I used to be like that :cry: :haha:

New, today Sam has started doing George's bouncing on his bum to move around. :roff:

Wiggles could you explain the situation to a neighbour and borrow bus fare if it's too far to walk? I'm sure they would help out, and it's only gOing to be a few hOurs before you return it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->