Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Harvey, gorgeous pics!!!!:cloud9: He's very handsome:flower:

Wiggler, so sorry about OH, hope you find a way to get to the hospital!

Milos, glad Milos doing so well:happydance:

Been reading but keep getting distracted sorry! Ruaridh's painted Maddi green:dohh:

awwwww wtg Sam!!! lol you'd think he'd prefer walking lol clever little monkey! :shhh: but george got on all 4s once yesterday and rocked.. I sense we're so close!!!

:hi:
:flower: Missed you guys!
No time to catch up (Wiggler- hoping the best for OH :hugs: ) Off for my day out with hubby and visit with my grandma :cloud9:

Interwebs got turned off yesterday even though we made the payment Friday-took them FIVE DAYS to post the payment due to the Holiday here on Monday :growlmad:

:hug: to you all!!!!

OOOOH, And I am being SELFISH mommy today and coloring my hair- I also gave myself a facial and polished my toenails! :rofl: Better be careful, Hubby might think I'm a girl or something :haha:

If he is still in tomorrow evening a friend is going to pick up my bank card off him and bring it over and keep an eye on the kids while I nip to the shop, I don't even have a carseat fro Dylan here (it lives at my mums as its only used in her car) or I would ring HomeStart and ask if they could help me get there.
Just got the route up on my phone from here to the hospital on foot, its 2 miles each way, will see how Dylan is tomorrow and dig out some of the good painkillers and hopefully visit him if I can.

Oooh Heyy, enjouy your treat hun!

I'm sure Dylan would be ok with two miles, especially if it is to see his Daddy. :D

:yipee: George! :D

Poor Sam has another tooth cut through today so is looking so sorry for himself! I've given up the battle of bed and he is asleep in his bouncer instead! xx

I just told OH to request a doctor to see him to tell him what is going on, poor guy is sat there starving, thirsty and has no idea whats happening, if they are keeping him in, letting him go or anything.

Aww bless him, teething is horrible.

The walk there I am not too worried about, the walk back will be awful though, but I am sure I could bribe him with juice and stuff :rofl: I will have to see how he is though, he was a bit sniffly today and if its a cold there is no way I am taking himto the hospital, its so unfair on the patients.

Go George!!:happydance:

Hope Sams tooth stops bothering him soon:hugs:

Heyy :wave:

wiggler- 2 miles? :shock: i'm not sure if i could walk 2 miles :nope: i mean, i've done it before. but i was SOOO warn out. lol.

heyy- hope you enjoy your day :hugs:

My job involved walking, and I can do 10+ miles per day. :sleep:

hiya heyy!!!! awww yay so glad you had some pampering hun :thumbup: enjoy your day with hubby :) xxx

2 miles... each way :haha:

I used to love walking and cycling, in summer I would either walk or cycle all over the south downs, it was brilliant! I can't wait to take the kids in summer, screw it if my pelvis hurts, I'll dose myself up and carry on, its brilliant there!

2 miles is only a 15 minute walk??? ish lol

24 hun - where ever he sleeps Id take it lol xxxx

It is, but I think I must have slept funny last night, its been niggly all day.

Poor OH just text me to ask if the NHS food budget has been cut :rofl: He is so hungry, I told him to call a nurse!

I did ask him if he was nil by mouth, but he said they told him nothing apart from he has an infection and needs a scan.

2 miles isnt awful:shrug: I was walking that the other day 2 weeks post surgery with a double stroller:haha: Plenty fluids and the odd break and you'll be fine:thumbup: Hope he gets food soon:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->