Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I mean there and back too so 4+ miles:shrug: Just stopped for a cheeky shop and coffee in middle:haha:

Hehe mummy, wanna swap pelvis with me?

I think I will do the washing up in the morning as a surprise for cameron, I found some really nice hand lotion buried in a box that I bought a while ago which should reduce the soreness and cracking I get from washing up liquid. He may have a heart attack, I haven't once done the washing up since we met :rofl: I even used to buy paper plates and plastic cutlery to avoid it :rofl:

i used to walk from my house to a friend's house (back in high school). she lived 1 mile away, took me 40 minutes to walk there :shrug: maybe it's because i live in a city and have a lot of roads to stop for :shrug:

oh nooooo no no no no no there is a fucking mahoosive spider in my kitchen, I can't breathe properly :(

dont worry, it'll eat you slowly... it'll only get half way up a leg before you bash it off :haha:

Dont, I am so terrified of them. Looks like pain and cold or not I am visiting OH tomorrow, I am not going in that room again! I just covered up the mahoosive gap at the bottom of the door so it can't get out, a window is open in there.

I feel sick, the kitchen is a proper mess too so its got lots of hiding places!

:sick: I hate spiders!!!

Hmm I'll swap pelvis for my knackered back?:flower: I got 3 slipped discs, probably not helped by have 4 kids:dohh:

Milos, yeah it does take longer to walk in the cities. I dont drive and walk everywhere, always have. Lol I used to do cross country running so maybe thats why it dont seem far to me :rofl:

The spider is near the baby milk tub, how am I going to get the baby milk? :cry:

Oh yes I was a runner too long distance competivitly.. maybe thats why walking is a doddle lol

new pics of baby Josh on FB :cloud9:

wiggler, hold your breathe and either 1. bash it, 2. pop a glass over it!

I can't. I really can't. I am actually crying cos I know its in there. Stupd OH and his stupid gallbladder :cry:

I can just about cope with small ones, I grab everything I need then get the hell out, but this one the the size of a £2 coin legs included and I froze, my chest tightened and I ran the hell out

If he is still in tomorrow evening a friend is going to pick up my bank card off him and bring it over and keep an eye on the kids while I nip to the shop, I don't even have a carseat fro Dylan here (it lives at my mums as its only used in her car) or I would ring HomeStart and ask if they could help me get there.
Just got the route up on my phone from here to the hospital on foot, its 2 miles each way, will see how Dylan is tomorrow and dig out some of the good painkillers and hopefully visit him if I can.

Oooh Heyy, enjouy your treat hun!

Could Dylan ride in Bethanys pushchair and you carry Bethany in your carrier?

Go and stick a glass over it wiggler. There is no other option tonight, and you'll only worry until you know its caught! Use OH not being here tonight as a change to prove your inependence to yourself! xx

and you'll need the babys milk lol.... be brave! so you know spider is way more scared of you than you of it!

If he is still in tomorrow evening a friend is going to pick up my bank card off him and bring it over and keep an eye on the kids while I nip to the shop, I don't even have a carseat fro Dylan here (it lives at my mums as its only used in her car) or I would ring HomeStart and ask if they could help me get there.
Just got the route up on my phone from here to the hospital on foot, its 2 miles each way, will see how Dylan is tomorrow and dig out some of the good painkillers and hopefully visit him if I can.

Oooh Heyy, enjouy your treat hun!

Could Dylan ride in Bethanys pushchair and you carry Bethany in your carrier?

Thats a good idea actually, If I can get the big pushchair downstairs then it wouldn't hurt so bad.

Talked to OH, a doctor came, he has his scan tomorrow, he said he is going to ask to be discharged tonight to go back tomorrow :dohh: I told him not to, but he said he can't leave me here with that spider :rofl: :dohh: Silly man!

24 - I physically can not get close to it, I can't even stand near to the kitchen door and I am freaking out about using the bathroom as its next door to the kicthen. I need help for this phobia, its just gettig worse and worse :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->