Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

If he discharges himself he wont get a scan tomorrow... he'll have to go on the out patients list!

Wiggler how you going to get Bethanys milk?

Im going to check the kitchen in a min. I nearly did just now, but as soon as I touched the door handle I freaked and my chest is tight again now. going to try again in a minute.

i'm sooo scared of spiders. for some reason i think its going to jump at me :rofl: :shrug: i know it most likely wont. but i think it will.

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg854/scaled.php?server=854&filename=005lq.jpg&res=mediumI think that too :haha:

I managed to retrieve the baby milk, bread and butter. I will try in a min to grab jam and a few other bits. I even managed to grab a piccy, so proud of myself, this is a HUGE step with my phobia

wiggler... how big are your £2 coins hun??? lol he wont eat your jam you are safe! lol Take a shoe to him lol

I just watched OBEM... :cry: but on 2 serious notes.... why the hell does this unit push for epidurals as a 1st base pain relief after G&A??? I am yet to see an epi labour go natual everyone has ended in forceps delivery!!! and 2... why oh why did they send that poor mama home :nope: I can not imagine the worry she felt going home without her baby 1st time, but then to start bleeding again just like her first pregnancy and the baby still to be transverse... :nope: they should have done the c section as an election instead of it turning into an emergency, poor cow!

grrr put on hold sooo many times on the hospital line!!

when his legs are proper spread he is huge.

Just got off the phone with the hospital, they cant give me any info on him. GRRRR.

HE is on the A&E ward tonight, if he is moved to a proper ward I need to ring the hospital in the morning to know where he went, but visiting hours are afternoon only. screw that I am getting my card back! She said she cant give me any info, but he is OK and the surgical team have seen him

Can she not tell you because she doesnt know any more than you know, or because you're not family? Are you not his next of kin? If he hasnt been moved to the surgical ward tonight then its more likely he wont be needing surgery tonight hun so you can rest till tomorrow xx

She said cos I am not a blood relative. :growlmad:

He has a scan tomorrow, but still nil by mouth so I guess if the scan shows inflamed gallbladder its surgery after? I am going up first thing tomorrow. I miss him so much :cry:

If visiting isnt till afternoon they wont let you in hun, they have to think about the other patients as well!

If the gallbladder is inflamed they may put him on IV antibiotics, it would depend how he was responding to whether it was necessary to remove. It will not come out keyhole if it is swollen so they will avoid surgery too quickly hun to reduce all the risks. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll have more certain answers!

I dint care if they let me in or not, I need that card, I will get oh to warn them so they know.

In bed now, can't sleep. I hate the sound of his snoring, but I miss it :(

:argh: I hate spiders, only things worse are daddy long legs and moths!! Spray it with bug spray or maybe hoover it, I get hubby to get mine but id go at it with a shoe over having it loose in the house :sick: Sorry you've got no answers yet:hugs:

I got to go back out again in a min, I went all the way to the school but Freja ended up joing brownies so back up there again lolol at 4 30 to get her for real:haha: Got brilliant news about Ruaridh though, I was speaking to the office and they have an autistic focus preschool right there at that school:happydance: Its run by the school district like his PANDA programme before but called sunburst kids:cloud9: It was the needle in a haystack I was talking about before trying to find and its right here on my doorstep!!!:happydance:

mummy that is awesome news :happydance: So glad you found your needle hun :hugs: wtg freja too, brownies is way cool!!!

Is the spider dead yet? lol

Im going bed in a mo, just watching last nights holby lol

:hi: 24 i see's you! lol Hope you're ok hun, hope Sam is settled for you :hugs:

Unsettled at the moment, soooo tired!!! Sam please sleep!!!! xx

mummy- that is excellent news for Ruaridh! :happydance: hope that Freja likes being apart of brownies :thumbup: i never wanted to be apart of that as a kid :nope: :rofl:

g'night new :wave: hope George sleeps well tonight.

24- poor Sam. what do you do with him before you want him to go to bed? with Milo, he needs a lot of physical play. i'm sure you try everything you can. lol. maybe try letting him walk around as much as he can until he starts getting tired of it. and tons of bouncing around :thumbup:

went grocery shopping and bought some Nairns :haha:
https://i44.tinypic.com/23sjhph.jpg

Eeek not a good situation for you all Wiggler i hope your oh is better & home with you soon, how come your mum won't help??

Kids are great thankyou New x

R no nose bleeds for babies must be horrible mummy, Ashten loves Brownies another thing for them to talk about will send Freja's letter before the wk end ;)

Lovely pics Harvey :)

Oooo Hey check you living the high life lol

Off to meet friends at soft play this morning then swmimming Friday then my little man turns 5 he has his party at soft play, got all the party bag stuff today just need the cake now but want him to pick xxx

Was stood outside the kitchen earlier for 10 bloody mins with the hoover, I couldn't opn the door. Going to try again in a few minutes. I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday so bloody starving.

Dylan was up at 4.20 crying for his daddy :(

OMG, its still in the same place, and I swear it tripled in size overnight :cry: Must be brave for my babies. No bravery no food.

ETA - I did it!!!!!! It took 20 minutes of me telling myself I am a bloody idiot, I came up with a plan to hoover the spider then a load of rice to make sure its dead :rofl: I am so proud of myself, if I had seen that spider 6 months ago I wouldn't have even been able to get the baby milk out of there :( Time for a nice cuppa and a HUGE meal I think :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->