Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I hope its dead, I keep having visions of it breeding in my lovely Dyson :rofl: :sick:

Talked to OH, he was moved to a surgical ward in the night, he hasn't been seen since then, when they moved him they told him he would be seen by a doctor and taken for a scan first thing in the morning. Its 1PM!!! Poor guy hasn't eaten since Tuesday lunchtime!!!!!!!

Talked to OH, they arent scanning him til tomorrow afternoon, a doctor STILL hasn't seen him and he STILL isn't allowed to eat. He is fuming. He nearly broke down when he talked to the kids on the phone earlier, he said he wouldn't have bothered going in if he knew he would just be sat in a bed all day with no tests being done.

It's for the best though wiggler or he will go to the bottom
Of any waiting list and be waiting ages! If he's been on a drip he has got everything he needs and abit of hunger is all worth it to did out what's wrong x

sorry about your OH still wiggler. it really sucked when i wasn't allowed to eat before my GB scan :(

i forgot to mention this last night. but while OH and i were standing in the kitchen, he was holding Ava and she looked at me with a smile and said "mama!" and leaned into me :cloud9:

Aww bless. :cloud9:

I managed to talk to OH again, (his hospital phone is shit ad cuts off after 1-30 seconds) and they are making a phone call to see if he allowed a small snack. He isn't on a drip anymore which is good, so he is guzzling water down. He also found out whats going to happnen after the scan tomorrow and roughly how long he is in for, but that damn phone and its stupid connection, so I will find out at about 5pm when he has his phone charger.

:happydance: for getting the spider!!! Hope your OH is going to be ok:hugs: Did you manage to get food?

Milos:cloud9: Awwwww Ava! Mmmmm nairns lol!

Enjoy soft play wud and happy birthday to wee man :cake:

24, did you get any sleep?:hugs:

Getting me to a doc at 1pm to get antibiotics for the throat:dohh: Eilidhs been a grouch all night!

Hello ladies!!
Wiggler- were you able to get the card from OH? Glad to hear they are giving him water at least, and hopefully a snack of some kind! GO YOU on getting the eight legged thing!

Milos- Awwww you must be on :cloud9: ! :D

The girls have slept til 5:30 or just after for 5 mornings now :happydance: I am trying not to get my hoes up and just enjoy it as a little reprieve
Off to make more tea and start the girls lunch (It's only going on 8AM here, but am baking a squash before blending it into a casserole and then baking that- so need to get crackin!)

Here's an image I put together this morning :D
Housewives.jpg

Argh, trying to get in touch with OH is impossible, His phone is dead, his hospital phone is immediately cutting off now and the bloody ward line is constantly busy.

I've got to walk up there, my friends bike broke so I rang and begged him to come by train he declined my offer of paying his train fair but said he will come, bless him, I need someone with me cos OH can't leave the ward and I can't go in with the kids being snot monsters.

I managed to get something to eat, not much, I didn't fancy it. :(

I really miss OH, Dylan drew him a picture and put a teddy in OH's bag to make him feel better, he keeps asking if daddy is coming home in a minute. I told him that daddy has a poorly tummy and the doctors are making him better, but he doesn't understand :(

Lovely image heyy!!! Very cute pic of you and the girls:cloud9: Yay for sleeping better:happydance:

Wiggler:hugs: Glad your friends coming with you hun:hugs:

Just talked to OH, they are letting him eat now, he doesn't know how long he is going to be in for and when he asked about the time for the scan (they told him afternoon sometime before) they said "if we can fit you in" :nope: I wish we had the money to go private!

Do they have any idea how long he could be in for then? Sorry hun:hugs:

Nope, he has asked and asked and they wont tell him, they haven't told him anything, the doctors haven't seen him, no new tests have been done today, the nurses don't know anything cos the doctors haven't seen him. GRRRR

heyy- :rofl: love that! :thumbup: hope the girls keep sleeping better for you. maybe they'll push it until 6am!

wiggler- how has his pain been since he's been in there? i hope he can get some answers for you :hugs:

mummy- how is your morning? sorry Eilidh was a grouch last night :flower:

while i'm on :cloud9: about Ava, it's making me sad about milo :shrug: had a long talk with some girls from a support group on fb this morning :cry: but still makes me happy to hear it! this morning i was folding laundry and Ava couldn't see me. i heard her walking around "mama?" ... "mama?" :cloud9:

He is in agony, they are dosing him up to the eyeballs. They didn't even tell him he was Nil by mouth until he asked thw wman giving out the food why she hadn't given him any this morning, poor bloke. He is asking questions but all he is getting back is "I don't know" :(

I just thought, poor OH is going to have a shock when he comes home, I'm a rubbish nurse :rofl:

Did some cleaning earlier and I wanna hoover now, but I can't cos there is a bloody giant spider in it :sick: To make it even better Bethany threw her cornflakes everywhere earlier!!! :hissy: I want my spider free Dyson back :cry:

Milos:hugs: Thats got to be hard :( He'll get there though hun! My morning is er hectic:haha: Eilidhs being very clingy!

Bethany :rofl:

::
i forgot to mention this last night. but while OH and i were standing in the kitchen, he was holding Ava and she looked at me with a smile and said "mama!" and leaned into me :cloud9:

:happydance: go Ava, lovely mammy moment :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->