Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Happy birthday to Harvey:happydance: :cake:

Thank you mummy:thumbup:

Harvey got a bento ball and antlers:wacko:

Aarons been to baby massage and seemed to enjoy it, so going back for the next 5 weeks:winkwink:

Aarons busy chasing Harvey round the room in his walker shrieking at the top of his voice :haha: poor Harvey's feet keep getting caught:dohh:

I've got the lady and her daughter coming tomorrow morning to view aarons Clothes, bath, cushion etc so hopefully she'll buy loads:winkwink::blush:

I'm going to catch up now

Antlers??:wacko: Pics please! Whats a bento box hun? Good luck with the woman hun, hope the buy lots:happydance: Baby massage is a very useful thing to know, I went to classes with #1 lol back in the day:haha: I've used the techniques with all 4:thumbup:

Eilidhs in a foul mood, she doesnt want anything to do with anything:dohh: I'm thinking teeth and growth spurt:shrug:

awwww milos that must be so nice!!

i forgot the other stuff I read... sooooooooo tired :wacko:

:hi: all will catch up when harvey catches up lol

yay! happy birthday Harvey :dance: hope he enjoyed his gifts :thumbup: and good to hear Aaron enjoyed himself too :D

mummy- sorry to hear about Eilidh. Ava seems to keep chewing on everything on the left side of her mouth :shrug: maybe some teeth are trying to come in here too. poor girl woke up this morning shrieking, only to then let out a massive fart :dohh:

Evening ladies,

Thought i would stop by brielfy and say hello, I've been rubbish recently at keeping up so i have no idea what has been said etc. All i seem to do is work, sleep and clean oh and of course look after the boys lol!

Noah turned 3 last saturday and had a fab time with his big brother over half term who came down to visit, (hes 8 years old).

William has yet another cold! i swear ever since he was poorl and in hospital 5 days last July, he hasn't been more than a few weeks without being ill :( He is commano crawling like a pro now and is trying to do it properly but hasn't quite mastered it yet. He still has NO teeth!

Hope you are all doing well? Happy Birthday to Harvey dog :) and i'm sorry to hear OH is having such a rough time of it in hospital wriggler

New:hugs: Hope Harvey doesnt mind doing your homework :argh:

Milos :rofl: bet she felt much better after that!!! Eilidhs just bfing to sleep now so peace:haha: She ate an adult portion of spinach lasagne :shock:

Charlotte :wave: Happy birthday to Noah :cake: Hope William feels better soon:hugs:

I love Ava's birthday dress did i already say that i meant to?

Had a lovely morning at soft play with my friend & her little girl (who was also born 12th May New) But Livi was rough & kept grabbing her face (she likes to touch people) & was being loud think it frightened her at first but they got used to eachother & had fun had a nice hot choc & slice of cake :)

Poor OH Wiggler :( Not nice that they are keeping him waiting around like this???

Happy Birthday Harvey the dog :)

Hi Charlotte lovely to see you you sound so busy happy birthday to Noah for last week, Hope Eilidh settles Livi ate a adult size portion of cottage pie greedy girlies :)

wud- glad you had fun at soft play :thumbup:

mummy- i called the local elementary school to ask about getting Milo started with his early childhood special education. but she gave me a number to call and no answer :wacko: so gonna call tomorrow and hopefully get some news (good or bad).

charlotte- happy belated birthday to Noah :flower: poor William. hope he gets better soon for you :hugs:

Ava woke up in a terrible clingy mood :dohh: her face got beat red and let out the most terrible cry if we tried setting her down :wacko: but she's seemed to have lighten up her mood a little bit now :haha:

I have seen OH, He looks well, but is off his head on pain meds :haha: Going shopping in the morning! His scan is at 11.30 in the morning and once thats done he is going to find out what the hell is going on! My wonderful friends came with me and walked back with me.

I'm texting him now, he sounds so miserable, I wish I could visit more :cry:

Antlers??:wacko: Pics please! Whats a bento box hun? Good luck with the woman hun, hope the buy lots:happydance: Baby massage is a very useful thing to know, I went to classes with #1 lol back in the day:haha: I've used the techniques with all 4:thumbup:

Eilidhs in a foul mood, she doesnt want anything to do with anything:dohh: I'm thinking teeth and growth spurt:shrug:

Sorry just read your message and Harvey has ate most of his antlers:dohh: (antler shaped hard dog chew) & a bento ball is a treat device that makes dogs work for their treats (google robinsons pet store, then click on pet store, then clicks on dogs, click on dogs toys and bento ball comes up, also antlers:winkwink: maybe get maddi some:winkwink: keep her busy for ages:thumbup:
Only massaged baby's legs today, then every week after she adds another body section, but the rest of the course today was what she taught me in baby yoga:shrug:

:hugs: eilidh, hope she feels in a better mood soon:flower:

Ava woke up in a terrible clingy mood :dohh: her face got beat red and let out the most terrible cry if we tried setting her down :wacko: but she's seemed to have lighten up her mood a little bit now :haha:

:hugs: Ava hope you feel beter soon :flower:

I love Ava's birthday dress did i already say that i meant to?

Had a lovely morning at soft play with my friend & her little girl (who was also born 12th May New) But Livi was rough & kept grabbing her face (she likes to touch people) & was being loud think it frightened her at first but they got used to eachother & had fun had a nice hot choc & slice of cake :)
???

Sounds like you had a great time at soft play, that's where I want to take Aaron so he can explore without hurting himself.

I have seen OH, He looks well, but is off his head on pain meds :haha: Going shopping in the morning! His scan is at 11.30 in the morning and once thats done he is going to find out what the hell is going on! My wonderful friends came with me and walked back with me.

That's really nice of Your friends wiggler:thumbup:
Hope your OH gets some answers after the scan so they can treat him quickly!

Hope they figure it out and OH gets to come home soon, Wiggler!

Happy Belated to Harvey and Noah!

Hope all cranky babies get in better moods!

Yay for "mama", Milos!

We have tooth 4!

Ava is chasing Milo around the house, and Milo is actually laughing and enjoying it! i guess his obsession with chasing/running is coming in handy ;) :cloud9: :dance:

Toddler anyone? he got up at 5am and is really pushing it this morning, I know its just cos he wants his daddy, but urgh, I don't feel well. Wish OH was here :(

7 Guests? Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->