Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Dylan is being really hard work today, he really misses his daddy and is so angry :cry: I think my mum is driving over to see me soon for an hour which will be nice. And she is having Dylan soon when my dad is feeling a bit better, he will love that.

Bethany has been brilliant today, bit grumpy cos her nap was delayed as she couldn't fall asleep with Dylan screaming and shouting, but she has been so smiley and funny.

Oh its quiet in here!! lol

I was sooo exhausted last night I gave up trying to read and remember sorry guys! So anything thats happened in the last 48 hours :hugs: and :kiss: to all as I havent a clue!! lol

Think some of the bigger kiddies been having big boy birthdays?? So huge happy birthdays to them :hugs: and doggy Harvey too :hugs:

Im having a rubbish week, I dont know why! I think i just been sooooo apprehensive about OH and george not sleeping great (maybe picking up my anxiety??) and work being crap i kinda hit the bottom yesterday lol I did lose my temper with the laptop last night because it wouldnt work and so at 9ishpm stormed off to bed with a very wriggly baby and decided 'f*ck it' to the world and I think we both got a decent amount of sleep :haha: Only things not much better today with work seriously taking liberities!!!!

Wiggler has OH had his scan yet? Suppose he'll need to wait for a dr for results, did the sonographer gove anything away? i asked me to explain what she was doing (the one before i was in pain) and she showed me the stones, the gallbladder etc etc ... the scan as an in patient is a blur lol

How are all the sick mummies and babies?? Well I hope!!!

Okies going to go get my baby from nursery!! oh my biggest ickle boy was in the newspaper yesterday hehe he raised some money with his school for the heart foundation and him and 3 of his friends were in the paper :thumbup: awwwwww :cloud9:

He is having his scan now, he ssaid he will ring me as soon as he can.

My mum came, she couldn't stay long, but bless her, she bought the kids some treats, checked to make sure the spider in the hoover is dead (she couldn't see it :cry:) and really cheered me up.

Oooh just as I was about to click send he text back saying he doesn't know what they have found yet

he'll probably need to wait for a dr to take a look, hopefully they'll do it soon!

Okies definitely got to go get George now lol

Glad your mam came to see you hun, sorry she couldnt stay long but Im sure it was nice to see her all the same xxx

Hes been pestering the nurses for info lol. But they don't know.

It was so lovely to see her, with the distance and her poor health and my dads poor health we don't get to see each other much anymore. I think I am seeing her on Sunday though, I can't wait!

Hope you oh gets good results soon Wiggler :hugs:

R New i don't know how u put up with that job of yours hun i know i couldn't do with the stress? Why don't you look around for something else? :shrug:
Wouldn't hurt to look?

Me & Livi went swimming this morning first time i've taken her for ages we had so much fun, she kept dunking her hed under :haha:

Dam work have messed my wages up again they only paid me £200 jee thanks :dohh:

Aww bless!

Just checked my text allowance, and I have used over half my texts!!!! I normaly only use 10-20 per month!!

This is silly question, but I really need to hoover and I'm scared of that spider... Would it definately have died when I hoovered it up quickly followed by half a bag of rice?

I would have thought so Wiggler x

Question ~ How much milk are the formula babies having now?

Sad moment this morning my big girl didn't want to be seen in the playground with me today :( I'm really upset but suppose it had to happen sooner or later :(

Excited for Jacson's birthday tomorrow he is going to love his present we picked it up in the disney store just after christmas, he's really into disney cars has quite a few die casts already & we got him a big box of really rare ones reduced from over £100 to £40 he will love them :)

new- sorry about having a rough week :hugs: i've been having one too. my temper seems to be VERY short fused lately :shrug:

wiggler- hope OH gets in contact soon :hugs: usually (over here) xrays take an hour until you get results :shrug: is it an airtight vaccum? if so it should suffocate i think.

Oh god, he has operation socks on (the pressure ones) doc is coming to see him now :cry: So worried :cry:

pressure socks are routine :hugs: to make sure you dont get blood cots from lying in bed for too long. :hugs:

Its not his gallbladder :happydance: They don't know what it is though, if it looks like the pain is calming down they will discharge him tonight or tomorrow, but they are going to look at his stomach. I gave him a few other questions for the doctor so we will ring me back soon!!!

New- massive :hugs: it's not like you to come across so down:flower: I hope your work gets better! how's George, is he crawling yet?

Wiggler- let's hope they diagnose him soon and he gets the treatment he needs, albeit an op:hugs:
Spider should be dead :winkwink:
Have you been shopping yet, if so any nice goodies?

Milos- how's milo's cheek? Is Ava running yet ? Lol

Wud- :cry: not very nice mammy moment, but shows she's growing up and trying to be independent :thumbup:

Mummy- have you been to mcdonalds today for poopy party :blush:

Well the lady came and bought a few things and is coming back with her daughter next week as she was at work, and her son is expecting his baby very soon too, fingers crossed it's a boy:winkwink:

Me mams just left and Aaron is :sleep: so I'm :coffee::cloud9:

Just had the priest on and we have to attend church sunday:cry: and 2 x Wednesday nights baptism course:wacko: then we can arrange a date for aarons baptised :happydance:

Not been shopping yet, waiting to find out more from cam in case I need to buy him special food. He is asking the doctor is his constipation is causing the pain, they did an xray and he is erm.. full to the brim :rofl:

My mummy brought some basics over though, baby milk, nappies, pull ups, bread. :D

harvey- his cheek is looking better :thumbup: the bruises dont look so big now. good luck with going to church :flower: you get any ironing done? :haha:

mmm. loving my chocolate chip nairns :munch:

wiggler- :rofl: poor Cam! constipation is often a side effect of a poor GB as well :shrug: hope he feels better soon. does he ever complain of a heartburn type pain as well?

Wiggler- My theory is if it's not dead and just trapped in there, then turning on the vacuum and making all that rice swirl around in there will get him- like debris in a tornado :thumbup:
I don't understand your health care there- It seems like he should have been seen and addressed by now :shrug: Maybe he needs to not be such a compliant patient and put up a bigger fuss about everything :haha:
When hubby and I first met I had unlimited texting on my phone, he did NOT- his first bill came in and he had gone over his limit by 2500 texts! :dohh:

Wud- Awwww, that's lovely! I love it when you know you got the PERFECT gift! Sorry about Ashton's behavior with you :hug: it's so hard when they want to start showing their independence- take heart that she will come back around- my oldest 3 (godson included) will all hold my hand walking down the street again and have no problems hugging or kissing me in front of all of their friends or anyone :cloud9:
The girls drink between 24 and 32 oz of formula a day- I am supposed to be working them down to 16-24 oz though- (sorry, I don't know what the conversion is, but I think 1 oz is 29.5 ML?)

Milos- sorry you're grumpy pants - maybe you're pg? :baby: :haha: I can see where it would be hard not to compare Ava's talking to Milo not- but you have to keep in mind that they are different children, and you have to focus on each one's development completely separate- I have a hard time reminding myself that about the twins, too- That's great that Milo is so entertained by Ava chasing him! Must be sooo cute :cloud9:

New :hugs: Why are you apprehensive about OH, hon? (sorry if I missed that- I'm still not caught up from my little internet hiatus)
Sorry work is dicking you around- can't you find a way to stay home with Georgie Porgy? :hugs: again

Harvey- Happy Belated to Harvey dog - and "hi" to you! How's the shop doing?

I went through all of the girls clothes for 12 month (which they are starting to go into :cry: ) and made sure I have enough warm things to get us through til spring (which I have MORE than enough :dohh: I need to pay better attention when I'm shopping! :haha: ) and then it was 80 degrees yesterday! And the warm spell is supposed to continue through the week! So I got to haul out some of their cutsie cooler clothes :cloud9: here's a few shots from yesterday and the day before-
Rochelle in white, Charlotte in pink
002.jpg
Elle on the left Charlotte on the right
007.jpg 024.jpg
Charlotte
021.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members