Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Nope.he is generally very very healthy (apart from colds :haha:), they said his gallbladder contains no stones and looks perfectly normal. Just asked him to call me and he he hasn't and isn't replying to texts so maybe they are looking at him?

Huge relief for us today, his work rang and they said they will pay him for the days he has had off so far. Don't need to worry too much about money now. His job might be shit pay, but they are so good to their employees.

Aww. gorgeous piccies!!!

I have had him asking the nurses questions all day, I made him o back and ask the docs questions, I told him before the docs meeting what to ask LOL. It just pisses me off that he was sat in there all day yesterday and they didn't do ONE test on him nor did a doctor speak to him, and when he went to ask the doctor more questions just now he started asking a question and she looked at him and then walked off!!! :growlmad:

He is going for a walk now, when he gets back he has a new list of questions to bombard the nurses with, shame they wont talk to me on the phone, I would do it for him :rofl:

Not been shopping yet, waiting to find out more from cam in case I need to buy him special food. He is asking the doctor is his constipation is causing the pain, they did an xray and he is erm.. full to the brim :rofl:

:rofl: so is he just constipated :shrug: :haha:

harvey- his cheek is looking better :thumbup: the bruises dont look so big now. good luck with going to church :flower: you get any ironing done? :haha:

mmm. loving my chocolate chip nairns :munch:

Mmm send me some :winkwink:

Me mam done loads of ironing when I was at baby massage :happydance: :tease: to new lol

Glad his cheek is healing quickly! Have you re-homed your dog yet? Must be so upsetting but the kids come first :hugs:

Wiggler- that is good news! I was actually worried about that for you :blush: that's one of the reasons hubby stays where he's at, even though he is a much better chef than what the require, etc- we couldn't ask for better more accommodating employers!

Wud- forgot to answer your formula question :dohh: Aaron has 7oz every 4-5 hours then has last bottle at about 9-10pm till he wakes again at 7-8am next morning

Heyy- lovely photos, the girlies look so cute in their outfits :cloud9:

The shop is ticking over and it pays the wages and stock but not much profit yet, but the 2 numpties have to sort themselves out and make it work without time wasting shopping every other night by sorting the menu out every Friday night and shop Saturday for ingredients and again midweek only for fresh things:dohh: MEN won't be told until they are proven wrong :wacko:

That reminds me I will have to go through aarons 12-18mth clothes again :wacko:To ensure there is nothing there that is a small fit so he gets the most out of his clothes!

The weather here is lovely and sunny and we are having a warm spell (10 degrees :happydance:)

Can't wait for OH to text me after he has seen the nurse.

Dylan said he wanted to talk to OH on the phone, but when he called Dylan went all shy and wouldn't talk :( He had a huge grin on his face though :happydance:

heyy- love the piccies of the girls :D Milo had the funniest laugh because he thought it was hilarious Ava was chasing him. i still haven't put away Ava's clothes in a long time. she never grows :shrug: i only had to buy some 6-9 because of her cloth diaper butt being big. lol. and i am NOT pg :nope: i make sure there is nooo sex the week i O :haha:

harvey- :plane:
no new home for him yet. i was hoping maybe in the time he's been locked up Milo would forget about him. but every morning Milo tries messing with him still :shrug: one guy at OH's work mentioned he wanted him. but we tried texting him and no response. so gonna have to take him to the shelter :(

i just called our pre-school board to talk to someone about getting the process started to get Milo into his special ed schooling. she said she'll said out the paper for me to fill out and return so we can start from there :thumbup:

Oh Honey! I had no idea you have to get rid of your doggie! :hugs: :cry: Have you tried Craigslist?

and you know, if you :sex: then there is a chance you are :bfp: no matter what time of the month is was?! :shrug: So don't rule out being :bfp: :spermy::dust::spermy:
Maybe you will be the one with the quads! :twingirls::twinboys: :haha:
Oh, I shouldn't poke fun :blush: poor thing, you hardly :sleep: as it is :cry::nope::hugs:

Harvey- your warm spell is 10??? isn't that like 50 degrees? I don't think it even got DOWN to 50 here last night! :rofl:

:wave: Sorry very good at keeping up atm, got a nasty sinus infection :(

Heyy, gorgeous pics, very beautiful girlies:cloud9:

Milos:thumbup: Hope he gets in to the preschool easily, sorry about your doggy hun :(:hugs: Lol at them playing chase together:happydance:

New:hugs: Hope works treating you better today

Harvey, Yay for getting your ironing done for you!! Hows aarons batteries today? Mcdonalds tonight if I can move from the sofa:dohh:

Wud:hugs: Sure she'll come round and be a mummys girl again!

Brandi, hope you're ok:hugs:

Wiggler, constipation can be nasty, hope he gets proper answers asap, glad your mum came hun:hugs:

He just ate a load of prunes, he said he doesn't want laxitives :dohh: because "the person in the bed opposite took one and its gross" :dohh:

i know, Heyy! dont try to scare me :nope: me and OH have done natural family planning for 4 yrs without any accidents ;) our dog bit Milo in the face so he has to find a new home :( i watched Make Room for Multiples yesterday. couple was expecting quads. i could never :nope: :argh:

wiggler- yikes, they're gonna have him empty out at the hospital and not the privacy of his own home? lol.

mummy- hope your infection clears up :hugs:

Better that than they manualy remove it :sick: Plus its nearly a weeks worth and I really don't want that in my plumbing thank you very much :rofl:

ETA, 2 weeks, not one :dohh:

Didnt he tell them when he went in it had been a week+ since???? He needs to take the laxative, tough if its not nice! :shrug: least you know he'll be home soon and not needing surgery xxx

Heyy OH has had some health problems and as much as he assures me he isnt worried, I knowhe is and I have been going out of my mind with worry :wacko: - even more out of my mind that normal lol He is not the moany ill type of person but he isnt doing good right now :cry:

Who asked me about monster crawling??? - :haha: is he eck! lol slow go baby is taking his time BUT he did stand up against the cot last night and try to tip over :shrug:.... cot lowered tonight! lol He does get around his own way, and the other day he got on all 4s and rocked, though hasnt done it since!

Sorry for sounding down, Im just tired and its got to me a bit I have to leave the kids for hours in nursery, putting a huge financial strain on myself and work are just being gits! I used to love my job and that would have made the bad stuff worth while, but now its just work and not very good work at that. I have looked for alternative work :( There maybe be a position in Morrisons in April (going back to what I did before with friends!) the manager cant take anyone on till April but said she'll give me a heads up once she is allowed to recruit before she advertises :thumbup:

To top of works fantastic competence... not only did they not pay me a properly last month, they promised to pay it this month instead and didnt!!! AND They havent paid any expenses! head office were adamant my claim forms hadnt been sent in to them at all (at first they thought they were in the late pile, but they werent anywhere) I went to my office who were adamant they had signed it off and sent it in weeks ago.... only after I refused to leave the office till it was sorted, my boss started moving paper round her desk pretending to look to see if it was there telling me i would have to resubmit the forms (not possible things change to quickly)... and low and behold my forms were on her desk, unsigned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well p*ssed off!!!

Wud, Joshua went through that stage hun, but he is over it now and will give me a kiss, even calls out 'love you' :cloud9: just ride with it hun it'll pass :hugs: Sorry work didnt pay you either... idiots, they are all idiots!! bet their pay was ok!!!! Glad you enjoyed swimming!!

Heyy gorgeous photos!! Your girlies are just stunning!!!

Milos sounds like Ava adores her big brother :) so sorr about the doggy hun :hugs:

harvey thought your mam was on her way here?? i have photos..... the albums are under the ironing pile though lol (no really they are!!) Wtg on the sales - which brings me on to a cute little pair of slippers on my door mat this morning :thumbup: hun... have I paid you for them??? I honestly have no idea who I paid what and as I use my sisters paypal more than my own (ha ha dont tell her! lol) then I have no idea what Im up to!!! Oh oh oh oh AND... Giant Buttons (and twirls/nibbles etc) bags are half price in tesco :thumbup:

Mummy :hugs: Hope you keep your lurgy to yourself.. no sharing!! Hope you get to Mac Ds hun xxxxxx

Okies so sorry if I have missed anyone out :shrug: My memory is rubbish, and Harvey isnt keeping on top of her quotes :rofl:

heyy- love the piccies of the girls :D Milo had the funniest laugh because he thought it was hilarious Ava was chasing him. i still haven't put away Ava's clothes in a long time. she never grows :shrug: i only had to buy some 6-9 because of her cloth diaper butt being big. lol. and i am NOT pg :nope: i make sure there is nooo sex the week i O :haha:

harvey- :plane:
no new home for him yet. i was hoping maybe in the time he's been locked up Milo would forget about him. but every morning Milo tries messing with him still :shrug: one guy at OH's work mentioned he wanted him. but we tried texting him and no response. so gonna have to take him to the shelter :(
i just called our pre-school board to talk to someone about getting the process started to get Milo into his special ed schooling. she said she'll said out the paper for me to fill out and return so we can start from there :thumbup:

Can't you advertise in your local area first? Shame to put him in a shelter, but he's a lovely cutie and will be snapped up soon I'm sure:flower:

Aww new :hugs: I am sorry yor work is bein rubbish, can you put a complaint in?

OH is still being stubborn, they aren't sure if its the constipation or something else that is causing the pain.

I am so tired, these past few days have been so draining :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->