Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:wave: Sorry very good at keeping up atm, got a nasty sinus infection :(

Harvey, Yay for getting your ironing done for you!! Hows aarons batteries today? Mcdonalds tonight if I can move from the sofa:dohh:
:

:happydance: no ironing to do :happydance:

aarons batteries are on about 60%:wacko:

Enjoy mcdonalds if you can get there:flower:
:hugs: nasty sinus infection :growlmad:

if he doesnt take the meds then they cant rule it out... but do pass on a wickle message from me... :) laxatives are way nicer than a supository!!! and thats what he'll be getting if he doesnt take it soon!!! :haha: trust me... WAY better lol

OMG I've got an Egyptian coming in 1/2hr :argh: hubby's sister married an egyptian and him and his son are coming up :wacko: he can hardly speak English never mind understand geordie :rofl:

heyy- love the piccies of the girls :D Milo had the funniest laugh because he thought it was hilarious Ava was chasing him. i still haven't put away Ava's clothes in a long time. she never grows :shrug: i only had to buy some 6-9 because of her cloth diaper butt being big. lol. and i am NOT pg :nope: i make sure there is nooo sex the week i O :haha:

harvey- :plane:
no new home for him yet. i was hoping maybe in the time he's been locked up Milo would forget about him. but every morning Milo tries messing with him still :shrug: one guy at OH's work mentioned he wanted him. but we tried texting him and no response. so gonna have to take him to the shelter :(
i just called our pre-school board to talk to someone about getting the process started to get Milo into his special ed schooling. she said she'll said out the paper for me to fill out and return so we can start from there :thumbup:

Can't you advertise in your local area first? Shame to put him in a shelter, but he's a lovely cutie and will be snapped up soon I'm sure:flower:

i'm hoping someone will take him before going to shelter. i'm adamant about it because i'm not sure if i should keep it that he bit Milo. part of me knows thats vital information for next owner. but if i do and no one adopts him, they'll just put him to sleep :cry:

if he doesnt take the meds then they cant rule it out... but do pass on a wickle message from me... :) laxatives are way nicer than a supository!!! and thats what he'll be getting if he doesnt take it soon!!! :haha: trust me... WAY better lol

that's no joke- and WAAAAYYYYY better than an enema! If he refuses the laxative and gets severely impacted it could come down to that :nope:

Milos- I know that is hard, but it is way better that he never bite another child-

The girls have both taken steps today with their vtech walker :shock: can't they just slow down a little and stay my tiny babas a little longer? :cry:

new- hope your OH is better soon. what about his health has you worried? :hugs:

wiggler- i agree with new. suppository is NOT the way you wanna go :nope: i had to take them during milo's pregnancy when i was sick (had to do it to get nausea medicine into my system since i couldn't swallow it). i did one, and never again :nope:

Milos- I know that is hard, but it is way better that he never bite another child-

i know :( part of me wants to justify it, that its milo's fault it happened (since it kinda is). he's never cared that milo jumped on him or rolled on him. but i know that its Milo who is being way too rough and wont leave him alone. so if another kid was playing with him, i dont think he would do anything :nope: last year he nipped at me and OH a couple times, but nothing like that until the incident with Milo. and when he did that to me and OH it was when his balls were dropping :blush: they say getting them fixed lowers the testosterone and aggressiveness, but the lab at the in-laws is fixed and he's really mean to our dog :shrug:

and the fact is if he got fed up to the point of biting Milo, next time he might not take as much "abuse" from a child before he bites/nips them.

Milos he might be getting sick of being pushed and pulled by the Los hence he snapped? Or Milos may have done something that particulary hurt him. Thing is though hun, how would you feel if the adpotive parents had a child, and it happened again - but worse :shrug: Or how would you feel taking a dog in and it hurting one of the kids, only to later discover its a 2nd time? Hun Im so so osrry but I think you need to be honest :hugs:

OH has had some heart complaints and he has been undergoing tests. he had a 24 hour heart monitor test this week so I have been so worried, but OH brushed it off, it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be though. Just waiting for results now :dohh:

I just text back OH telling him everything you lot have said. I think he may be reconsidering the laxitive. I think he thinks that he will have the mega runs of he takes one :dohh:

I just text back OH telling him everything you lot have said. I think he may be reconsidering the laxitive. I think he thinks that he will have the mega runs of he takes one :dohh:

noooooooooooooooo they natural release hun, he'll go naturally!! He will not like the other way, thats like arse explosion!

I told him that, he is so daft, he is ignoring my texts now, I think I will ring him and let rip in a min (tough love works well with him) if it IS the constipation causing the pain then he needs to think of his kids who need their daddy and take the damn laxative so he can get home!

everytime he gets around Milo he gets this really scared look on his face. if i adopt him out i'll note that he doesn't do well with small children :? what happened with Milo, and i'll explain his special needs, how he treats him and how he's been since we've had him. that way they can make up their own mind if they want him or not :shrug:

new- oh yikes hun. best not shrug off heart problems :nope: hope the results come back conclusive :hugs:

wiggler- i took a laxative once. no runs over here. just major cramping then really really sudden urge of needing to go NOW :haha: and lots came out in two trips to the bathroom :thumbup:

its a little past 12:30 here. got both kids down for nap now, making some chicken alfredo for some lunch :munch:

Poor George, 3 times Ive had to disturb his nap this afternoon!! Off to karate now lol oops!!

Mmmmmmmm alfredo
I had leftover Chicken and green beans in black bean sauce (from the other night) for breakfast :lol:
Will have leftover dinner (jerk chicken and quinoa with roasted corn :munch: ) for lunch- it's only going on ten here though and I'm already starving :cry:

Speaking of going on ten- hubby is still asleep- he has slept til after ten every day this week- continually goes on about how tired he is and how he needs his rest- but when he finally gets up he comes out here looking all smug with himself like the cat that ate the friggin canary :growlmad: makes me want to throw heavy objects

Maybe tomorrow wake him up nice and early with a nice cold glass of water in his face? :rofl: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->