Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

OH is infuriating me, I am far too angry to ring him so text him having a proper go at him for not putting his kids first with his childishness over taking a laxative. apparently the pain started before the constipation he just said but it could be making it much worse. fool man!:dohh::dohh::dohh:

OH MY EFFING GOD!!!! That man fucking infuriates me, I told him to tell me everything, he didn't tell me that his infection is going and that the only reson they wont discharge him is cos he is still in pain. fool man!

Give him a swift kick in the nuts when he gets home, Wiggler. THEN he'll know pain.

^^^ omg how long is that post :blush: sorry!

It's took me ages to read your post :wacko::haha:

Glad you got the slippers! Call it georges early birthday present :winkwink::flower:

:hugs: Hope things sort themselves out for you soon at work, OH's tests etc

George is showing you some patience lol

Can't you put in a complaint about your bosses inadequacy? Stupid woman:growlmad:

One day (before Easter you will find your album:haha:) harveydog shouts "JOSHUA DO YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR PHOTOS IN THE ALBUMS" :rofl:

I'm in the wars :wacko:

Wednesday- i fell back off my hunkers and hit my back off the corner of the dining table :cry:
Thursday - I caught my finger in the freezer and took a chunk out:cry:
tea time today - I walked quickly into the kitchen to grab Aaron who was heading for harveys dog bowls and went flying landing on my hand and knee:cry:

I hope :shrug: that's my wack coming in threes:thumbup:

I need some buttons :munch: to make me feel better:winkwink::cloud9::coffee:

OH MY EFFING GOD!!!! That man fucking infuriates me, I told him to tell me everything, he didn't tell me that his infection is going and that the only reson they wont discharge him is cos he is still in pain. fool man!

:hugs: Buy some for the house wiggler and next time give him some before he gets in this state :winkwink::haha:

He said the pain got worse in the last hour, but he ate earlier and maybe it going into his bowels where there isn't much room isn't helping?

They STILL haven't given him his laxative, they havent even bothered getting a doctor to approve it :growlmad:

:hugs: sounds like you had you 3 war wounds now xxxxx

sorry that last post was so long :blush: joshua cant hear you he's doing his homework lol oooohh and... buttons - half price - tesco... go!!!!

wiggler, send OH 1 last text .... 'this is my last text until you man up and do what you need to do to get home' .... then send him nothing else till he takes the darn thing!

:hugs: sounds like you had you 3 war wounds now xxxxx

sorry that last post was so long :blush: joshua cant hear you he's doing his homework lol oooohh and... buttons - half price - tesco... go!!!!

wiggler, send OH 1 last text .... 'this is my last text until you man up and do what you need to do to get home' .... then send him nothing else till he takes the darn thing!

I'll send hubby tomorrow :thumbup::cloud9:

Aww my Livi Lou just initiated the lovliest really tight cuddle :cloud9: it was beautiful :cloud9:

I'm supposed to be busy wrapping pressies and decorating the house & tidying but instead i'm sat on my bum want to wait till the kiddies are asleep so it can be a surprise they are just finishing watching a dvd x

New, the doctor hasn't approved his laxative yet :(

He said it hurts when he breathes now :cry:

Sounds food related to me... :shrug: What did he have to eat?

Awwww Livi is sooo cute, I just love it when George grabs my cheeks and gives me a huge kiss!! :cloud9:

Definitely a surprise is best, wont be long till they in bed hun :thumbup:

Joshua has finished his time line :happydance: he has complete it billingually, done my side of the family in English and his dad's side in Welsh, he is so clever! It looks awesome :thumbup:

Aww clever Joshua :)

New going back to your job what u gonna do?
Honestly i'm no quitter but if i was you i'd seriously consider getting out of there?

Would you still get benefits if you resigned till you found yourself something new? Or would it be deifferent as you voluntarily made yourself unemployed?
I'm not sure how it works? x

Spag bol and ice cream :rofl:

I tol him to ask for a doctor to come see him, his bloods show the infection is clearing, the pain should be going now :(

He did say the pain was a lot worse at night.

Apparently as Im a single parent with a child under 5 I can make myself unemployed and clain benefits right away, but I really dont want to do that if I can help it. I may stick it out then see what happens with Morrisons, least I know what Im going to there and I know it wont be jumping from frying pan into the fire so to speak. I have another meeting on Friday of next week, it strongly depends on what they got to say to me then whether or not I scale it to a formal complaint, at the moment I just given them my point of view lol

I hope things work out hun :hugs: they are treating you so badly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"