Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Thats awful :(

OH said a doctor will be seeing him before midnight. He talked to work again earlier and they will pay him up til today, he has to ring every day and he is asking them for holiday which they are hoping the can give him from tomorrow onwards.

I'm so worried, he is in so much pain. He needs that damn laxative! putting food into his already packed bowel isn't going to help is it.

Can i brag and do a proud mummy moment.. sorry but Im quite impressed by the effort he has put in for this!! :blush: He always makes a real effort for his homework, but he has done this totally on his own all i did was help him gather the info! As well as the timeline he has taken it upon himself to do a full page on how we collated the info :cloud9: The bigger spaces are for some photos I havent had printed yet :thumbup:

Attachments

• SDC11181.jpg
    SDC11181.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
  • SDC11184.jpg
    SDC11184.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3
  • SDC11185.jpg
    SDC11185.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
Wiggler if he takes annual leave from tomorrow he will break his period of sick leave and then he will not be entitled to ssp! I would not go on annual leave incase this turns out to be a long term thing and you need to go on ssp because then you will have to do another 4 consequtive days sick (without pay)!

WTG Joshua! Thats brilliant!

I have told him thatm, but its his choice. He and the doctors are pretty certain he will be back at work soon, and if not, then thats fine. We need the money this month, we can afford 4 days unpaid next month.

He is telling me off for worrying :haha: I have fry up food ready for when he gets home, also a bottle of his favourite beer. I miss him so much, I can't stop crying I am so worried. :cry:

Fry up food is maybe not the best option :haha:

:dohh: Joshua and I just realised we could print the photo soff at home ... so thats being done now!

I know, but what he wants he gets, even if he pays for it. He said he would eat a scabby dead horse if he was rewarded with a fry up earlier :rofl:

This really has made me realise how much I love him, we may get on each others nerves all the time and we do grate on each othe a bit but I bloody adore him. My friend popped over earlier and said he asked OH if he truly loved me a few times and OH has said yes without hesitation every time, I never knew that, I sometimes thought he was only with me for the kids.

Our problem is that our relationship moved so fast, we pretty much lived together from the first day, got pregnant after 6 weeks, we never had time to build our relatioship properly before responsibility was thrust upon us. My friend said they will babysit when they are free so we can have some proper couples time :D

:nope: wiggler hun you not going to help him get better by giving him that stuff to eat :(

Great for coupley time though!!! Sounds like a good friend you got there hun! Glad something good has come of this and you have both had some time to evaluate your realtionship and what you want xxxx

They said its not a food thing, its the infection (and maybe the constipation) he has had xrays and scans done now and they have found nothing.

The bowel block probably started from eating the wrong foods though hun, he will need a healthy diet to keep everything moving healthily xxx

:rofl: now see thats mean! lolol

I got 2 ickle boys asleep - in their own beds :happydance: george is hugging the cot bars but iwill take that as settled, his eyes are closed lol

I might even let him lick the plate when I am done (he is a plate licker :sick:)

and do the washing up??? :haha:

Speaking of which... are you on paper plates yet or is the hand cream working?

... Its still piled up. I am just washing up as needed atm cos my hands have been really bad :(

Of course he can wash up, thats his job :rofl: Why buy a dishwasher when I have hiim :rofl:

:rofl: Dylan helps out with the cleaning, I am going to do some washing up tomorrow, Dylan will be learning his daddys trade tomorrow :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->