Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Joshua would do the dishes all the time if I let him pmsl for some odd reason he likes that chore :shrug: but when he does it the ducks think we opened a new lake in the kitchen so ermmm keep that chore to a minimum for now lol

LOL! Aww bless, I like hoovering (miss my Dyson ATM :cry:) and I like dusting, anything but washing, ironing and washing up

Can i brag and do a proud mummy moment.. sorry but Im quite impressed by the effort he has put in for this!! :blush: He always makes a real effort for his homework, but he has done this totally on his own all i did was help him gather the info! As well as the timeline he has taken it upon himself to do a full page on how we collated the info :cloud9: The bigger spaces are for some photos I havent had printed yet :thumbup:

Very proud mammy moment:cloud9: he's done really well:thumbup: gold star!

lol Joshua does the polishing for his spends lol... and his has to hoover his own room (after tidying it himself lol) to be allowed to karate lol

I have to do the washing up, washing and ironing - although :blush: Joshua does help with loading the machine or he likes to put in the detergent pmsl and well Im not good at doing the ironing lol

new- i hope your work situation improves for you :hugs: Joshua did a lovely job on his project :thumbup:

Hmm to spend money on gorgeous stuff on Next Directory or not to spend money on gorgeous stuff on Next Directory :-k

It's all in my basket & now i feel guilty as it will go onto my account???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Need hugs. in the stage with my ADs of them making me worse before beter, missing OH, trying to deal and come up with how to distract Dylan from his major violent streak and how to calm Bethany when she needs it. Its realy hard

:hugs: wiggler hun!!! He'll be home before you know it! Distract the kids tomorrow walk to your local park, or just through the tree's! Fresh air will do you wonders and they'll love it too xxx

Did you get all your love Next items wud??? lol

I think its time for me to go sleeps! George is still asleeps in his cot, though he did make some noise about 10 minutes ago so I think he might stor for a feed when i go up, but he went up there awake, moaned for half a minute until i got down stairs then straight away settled and that was about 9pm ish :happydance:

Kids are in a better mood this morning, Going to take the kids for a walk around the feilds later, and do a treasure hunt with Dylan, stick, leaf, stone etc etc he will love it.

Dylan is drawing daddy a picture at the moment, Bethany is trying to get stuff she can't have and shouting at me when I move her :rofl:

OH STILL not been given a laxative, the pain is still bad :(

Just checked my text allowance, I only have 12 left :rofl: Good thing they reset tomorrow!

Bethany has had a really good long nap this morning, I am so pleased, poor little lady hasn't napped well at all recently. Her cheek keeps going red but can't see any new peggies trying to push through.

OH is having steak, veggies, ice cream, cheese and crackers for lunch. I'm so jealous :hissy:

Last night was, um, interesting.

I tried having :sex: with Mike. That's all it ended up being. Boring, meaningless sex. I used to try and convince myself that it was more, but it just sucks now. It's predictable, repetitive, there's no chemistry, no action, and I end up doing most of it myself. He's gotten so fat over the last 6 years that we can't do any other position but side lying, or he finishes in 30 seconds, and again in 5 minutes while I haven't even built up to anything, and it's just friggin uncomfortable. It takes me over an hour to reach climax, where I used to reach twice within 45 minutes. I'm just BORED. I actually laid there wondering when it would be over and actually considered just telling him I was fine and going to sleep. Then I started thinking of my donor, and began imagining having :sex: with him instead, and was able to enjoy it a bit more.

Anyway, now that I'm not being hormonally driven in my thoughts, I kind of feel bad and embarrassed about those thoughts and that I imagined having sex with someone else.

Anyway...hope you ladies are doing well.

wiggler- i'd be jealous too! sounds delish! hope he gets his laxative soon :)

brandi- how's work going?

both children had TERRIBLE runny poo diapers last night before bed. Milo's was a blowout up the back of his diaper. so he needed an emergency bath. then got them to bed at 10. he tried waking up at 3:30 but i managed to get him back to sleep going on 5 :dohh: and Ava woke up at 8 after waking up once for her bottle. OH had to be to work at 4 this morning. hoping he only works 8 hours (until 12:30).

Aww I hjope the kids feel better soon :hugs:

He had his laxative and its helped a little bit. Still not be seen by a doctor.

I've done half the washing up so far, and ouchies my hards really really hurt, the cream stopped them cracking, but they are really dry, going to do the rest later, attacking the washing and the kids room then going to take the kids out.

I need to use my hoover and I still can't bring myself to, I am going to brush the carpets instead :rofl: There is a ladybird in the kitchen too :sick: :nope: I hate bugs!

Wiggler- I can't believe they have given him meat and cheese when he hasn't pooped in two weeks :wacko: Any more talk of him coming home?
Oh, What's a ladybird?

Brandi-- Fantasies are fine, love- we all have them- have fun with them, play it up and get what you can out of it- just be sure to LEAVE them as fantasies!

Where is everyone today?

:shrug: New is making a :bfp:

Ava just had another terrible poopy. it stained her butt yellow :sick: but wasn't runny this time. it's 9:30 and i tried waking Milo up, he looked around then went back to sleep :dohh:

He has done a few little poops now, he looked on the board and his estimated discharge date is MONDAY!!!!!! Its the weekend so they will most likely not be running any more tests on him, they haven't so far today so he is asking about discharge when he sees the doctor later, he says there is no point him being bored stiff sat there in hospital when he can take the meds at home and sit with the kids, bless him. He said he is still in pain, but a lot less pain than he was, which is brilliant! :happydance:

Sounds like they've picked up a little tummy bug :nope:

Elle hardley peed at all yesterday- I expected her morning diaper to be overflowing and her to be drenched to her chin, but the diaper was only about 1/2 full :shrug: she also never pooped yesterday- which is REALLY weird for her, she usually goes 3x or MORE a day- I'm actually kind of worried :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->