Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

that's what i was thinking too, i hope its no sort of stomach bug :nope: me and OH haven't had those problems. but we'll see if we catch anything :?

Ava poops 1-2 times a day. if she skips a day i'm never worried :shrug: but then the next day i expect something from her. was Elle acting any diferrent yesterday?

wiggler- hope he can come home soon! :thumbup:

Aww poor Elle, is she still eating and drinking OK?

She's being a pill- the best way I can explain it is she is being argumentative :haha: she will eat, but not what you give her the first 3x- she is drinking, under protest- she won't nap (Neither will her sister :wacko: ) she doesn't want to cuddle, she desn't want to be talked to, she pushes you away and crawls off to play on her own- it's just like she's in a really bad mood... kindof like her big sister has been all week! :rofl: Wiggler, I've stolen your trick of leaving landmines of sippy cups all over the room, and she does take drinks out of them all day aas she finds them, so pretty sure she is getting more water than ever- I just don't know what her issue is :shrug:

What do you mean New is off making a :bfp: ??? Did she decide to join the TTC crew? Speaking of which, where's INGE??????

:rofl: i dont think New agreed to TTC. but i figured someone had to be making us one :shrug:

sorry Elle is being grouchy :hugs: last night Ava was acting so terrible and crying from her poopy diaper. she got a rash from it and looked like the poop made he bleed too :( well i was giving her a bottle on the couch and when Milo came up to lay with me, she kicked him :shock:

Hi everyone:hugs:

I think new might be off to her dads for his birthday:flower:

Wiggler:hugs: Hope OH gets out asap, hope you're holding up ok hun:hugs:

Brandi, fantasies are normal, hope you're ok?:hugs:

Heyy, poor elle:hugs: Keep an eye on her and take her to the docs on monday if shes no better:flower:

New, good luck to Joshua today at his contest:hugs: Happy birthday to your dad!

Harvey, hope you're having a good day:hugs:

Milos, eek at the blowouts!! Hope they're feeling better?:hugs:

My sinus infection is making me feel pretty lousy sorry:blush: We got some stuff going on here but I'll try keep up better:dohh::flower:

OH came home at 10 and Milo woke up at 10:30. they both seem fine :shrug: i hope his poops aren't bad today. hope your infection passes soon Mummy :flower: how are the kids doing this morning?

Just talkd to OH, he is not a happy bunny, a doctor still hasn't been and that means the EARLIEST he will see a doctor is gone 8pm so he is discharging himself.

Hope his poops arent bad!:hugs: Kids are good, hyper and grouchy lol but good!

Will he lose out on tests wiggler if he discharges himself early?:hugs:

OMG!!!! does anyone want a 3 year old?! I am at my whits end with him today!!!

Won't be me TTC lol i can't control the 2 i have at the moment :dohh:

Wriggler i can't believe they still haven't seen OH!

We have problems getting william to drink now he has cut down on his milk and upped his solids. The little sod will drink fine from Noahs beaker but if he knows its his he wont and they have the SAME tops on them lol! i dispare!

He has changed his mind now. I guarantee they wont do another test on him and first thing monday morning when its back to normal service they discharge him :dohh: I'm really upset with him though, he said yesterday they were going to discharge him, so I got my hopes up, then he said earlier he would discharge himself so I started getting everything ready, now this. :cry: 2 hours til the kids go to bed then I can curl up and have a good cry :(

He's got to put his health first, and being in pain still and discharging himself is a bad move even if he feels better! xx

I got really annoyed at him, he doesn't care that a doctor was meant to see him today and that they told him he was most likely going home today and thats not happening so I may have yelled at him to get some damn answers off a nurse :blush: He may not give a toss, but I do.

He finally grew some balls then asked and they said his doctor has been in surgery today, ll they need to do is stick a camera down his throat then he can go home. there will be noo doctors visiting until at least 8pm (visiting hours etc) so I really dont think he will be home today.

If he is waiting for a prosedure as an inpatient before he can be discharged it probably won't be until monday unless they decide he can have it as an outpatient if his pain is being managed ok. I work on a ward at a hospital and I know how fustrating it can be but like 24 said, if he still is in pain then self discharge isn't the best idea anyway. I really hope they pull their finger out and get him sorted soon xx

Having worked in a hospital it is so busy and so many emergencies that things get over looked. An endoscopy isn't quite as simple as sticking a camera down, and he will be waiting ages if he leaves! Everything is out of his hands unfortunately x

Heyy- hope Elle pees for you soon and has a better mood soon lol

New - enjoy your dads birthday :cake: save some for me:winkwink:

Milos- :sick: poopy nappies :nope:

Wiggler - I think our OH needs to start being a pain in the arse, he may get some attention then :wacko:

Mummy- :hugs: doesn't sound very nice and I hope your issue there sorts out soon:flower:

Charlotte - lol kids aren't daft are they! :hugs: with Noah, I'm dreading the naughty times :wacko:

Well aarons batteries are at 0% but he's refusing to go to :sleep::dohh: I think he needs some persuasion :winkwink: then I can have some dinner come tea (bubble n squeak:cloud9:) and a :coffee:

My mum just rang me, cam text her and told her to ring me cos he is really worried about me, so she is visiting again tomorrow. I hope these stupid anti-depressants kick in soon :(

Going to watch some rubbish TV and destress, then tomorrow going to carry on with getting the flat lovely for when he gets home.

Awwww, wish I was closer, Wiggler. I'd be there in a heartbeat. Our kids would have kids their age to play with! I'd stomp that stupid spider for you too!

Wiggler- :hug:
Glad to hear they are giving him an endoscopy- it's really the only way they'll know just what's going on in there- and I agree that he should STAY PUT until they do!

Elle hasn't really peed much- but she is peeing- she napped for 2 hours though (NO BOUNCY SEATS!!!! :happydance: ) so her mood is much improved!

sorry wiggler but i agree with the other lasses, the nurses are not doctors and theycant answer and getting on their case wont help hun! Plus if he discharges he will not get an out patient appt any time soon so inpatient is the best way to get the tests! Yelling at him wont help anyone hun, I know it mustnt be nice for you but need's must and his health is more important that anything else!

Heyy a ladybird is a ladybug lol

I am NOT making a :bfp: lol I was with my biggest little boy at the Eisteddfod he was entering with his school :thumbup: and then i was driving to my daddys house because its his burfday in the morning :happydance: I was in 2 minds whether I could afford to come here but neother my other sister are making any effort to see him and they live minutes away, and as a dadds girl i didnt want him to have no one here and mum hasnt made any plans either :(

Heyy so sorry Elle hasnt pee'd hun, George has days like that. I wouldnt worry unless its a few days, or if she gets other symptoms hun (except teenage stroppyness lol). Really hope its nothing wrong hun and just one of those things!

Milos I hope the kdis dont have a bug, did they eat something different yesterday? :hugs:

Harvey has Aaron got to sleeps? Hope he settles for you!!

Mummy I hope you're feeling better quickly hun and getting some rest! let Gav pander to you while he is off :hugs:

What did everyone do today? Hope everyone is well xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->