Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Apart from spending the day fighting with Noah not much and having a really grumpy William who is full of snot and teething it has been a bit of a day! lol! We did venture to the park and enjoy the sunshine for a bit though but he even was hell bent on spoiling that for himself :shrug:

Hope you have a nice time at your dads new :)

Awww we're all entitled to a moody day hun :hugs: are they asleep for you now?

Its been a lovely sunny day huh!!! I know its not your temps over there US ladies lol but we'll take our above 0 temps as warm!! ha ha

Thank goodness they are both currently asleep lol! I just wish i had a glass of wine to drink but OH is working until 10pm so i can't go to the shop! boo!

It's been lush here today, double figures! woo hoo! :D make the most of it when we have it don't we? lol!

:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold: you think that 32 degrees is WARM? I'd freeze my arse off there! :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold: Our LOW tonight is going to be 34 and I'm already contemplating using my big bear blanket for bedtime! I'll stick with sunny California wine country, thank you very much! :coolio::wine::haha:

I am working on Bethy's schooling today- should be starting (finally) on Monday- her laptop and printer/scanner showed up yesterday- so will be doing the physical set up- also there's kindof a lot for me to set up and fill out online- and every week, too :wacko: Oh well, it's totally worth the added responsibility on my end to get her out of mainstream high school where she was floundering grades wise and being harassed every day :cry:

I am NOT making a :bfp: lol I was with my biggest little boy at the Eisteddfod he was entering with his school :thumbup: and then i was driving to my daddys house because its his burfday in the morning :happydance: I was in 2 minds whether I could afford to come here but neother my other sister are making any effort to see him and they live minutes away, and as a dadds girl i didnt want him to have no one here and mum hasnt made any plans either :(

Harvey has Aaron got to sleeps? Hope he settles for you!!

What did everyone do today? Hope everyone is well xxxx

Ahhh that's lovely your making the effort for your daddy:cloud9: people don't appreciate their parents till they're gone! (if they're nice parents lol)

How did it go with Joshua today?

Aaron went to sleep about 7.30pm and has stirred so he's had cuddles and is now back:sleep: but his bottle was due from 8pm so he's gona have a dream feed if he doesn't stir when I go to bed soon. Tv is shite :growlmad: so DS & iPad is my company tonight:wacko:

Today I've done nowt :growlmad: hubby had bad guts so didn't go swimming a.m. :shrug: yeah right he's been out on the drink since 2 pm:growlmad: then SIL & boyfriend turned up unannounced, just as they left my friend & her :twinboys: arrived :wacko: then walked Harvey with Aaron in the pram, got home changed Aaron into sleepsuits & let him run his batteries out till he conked out and then had bubble n squeak n buttons:coffee: :munch:

Hi new. :wave:

Work tomorrow, then two days off. :yipee: xx

:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold: you think that 32 degrees is WARM? I'd freeze my arse off there! :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold: Our LOW tonight is going to be 34 and I'm already contemplating using my big bear blanket for bedtime! I'll stick with sunny California wine country, thank you very much! :coolio::wine::haha:

I am working on Bethy's schooling today- should be starting (finally) on Monday- her laptop and printer/scanner showed up yesterday- so will be doing the physical set up- also there's kindof a lot for me to set up and fill out online- and every week, too :wacko: Oh well, it's totally worth the added responsibility on my end to get her out of mainstream high school where she was floundering grades wise and being harassed every day :cry:

Soft shite :rofl:

:hugs: bethy:flower: not nice being harassed :nope: hope it goes well:flower:

I think we uk ladies just harden to the cold :winkwink: I used to go out in a dress or outfit to town with no coat on in mid winter but Geordies are well known for that all year round, you wouldn't be seen dead in a coat on a night out:wacko:

Apart from spending the day fighting with Noah not much and having a really grumpy William who is full of snot and teething it has been a bit of a day! lol! We did venture to the park and enjoy the sunshine for a bit though but he even was hell bent on spoiling that for himself :shrug:

Hope you have a nice time at your dads new :)

:hugs: You definately sound like you need a glass of wine :wine: heres some sangria :winkwink:

My appetite is coming back, Going to make myself a huge bacon and egg sarnie and a cuppa then curl up and watch Casualty, then bedtime I think :D

:hi: 24 hunni!! :hugs: yay... 2 days off :yipee: Hows Sam sleeping for you hun?

Joshua had fun today thanks hun! The school were the only school in their category ha ha so should just waiting to hear if they were good enough to go through to the next round, they were doing different musical sounds to represent the countries int he olympics! I had no idea what they were doing the school have kept it very shhh lol I tried to film it but George was wriggly and they were all sitting on the stage so was very difficult, so after the first 3 or 4 minutes i put the camera down I had cramp - then Joshua got up and had a solo piece :dohh: I had no idea it was coming :dohh: :dohh: never mind, was a lovely day, and some of the other categories were amazing to watch!! It was all Welsh but that didnt seem to matter I could tell it just looked great to watch, apparently the bigger schools taje the Urdd and Eisteffod really seriously lol

harevey sounds like you had a hetic day! Glad little man is asleep for you! Naughty OH though!!!! lol George is asleep in the travel cot upstairs, but I got no monitors here so Im running up and down checking on him lol - no junk AND exercise.... shheesshhhhh lol

heyy Im glad you're able to get Bethy's schooling sorted, hope its not too much extra work for you though :hugs:

what is 32/34 in celcius? lol Sounds lovely whatever it is ha ha ha I went passed the town clock earlier and it was 2deg c and outside I had no coat on thinking it was lovely and the sun even felt warm :haha:

Hmm, same as usual - Rubbish. :haha:

Hows George's crawling efforts going now? xx

Joshua had fun today thanks hun! The school were the only school in their category ha ha so should just waiting to hear if they were good enough to go through to the next round, they were doing different musical sounds to represent the countries int he olympics! I had no idea what they were doing the school have kept it very shhh lol I tried to film it but George was wriggly and they were all sitting on the stage so was very difficult, so after the first 3 or 4 minutes i put the camera down I had cramp - then Joshua got up and had a solo piece :dohh: I had no idea it was coming :dohh: :dohh: never mind, was a lovely day, and some of the other categories were amazing to watch!! It was all Welsh but that didnt seem to matter I could tell it just looked great to watch, apparently the bigger schools taje the Urdd and Eisteffod really seriously lol
harevey sounds like you had a hetic day! Glad little man is asleep for you! Naughty OH though!!!! lol George is asleep in the travel cot upstairs, but I got
no monitors here so Im running up and down checking on him lol - no junk
AND exercise.... shheesshhhhh lol

Ahhh another proud mammy moment:cloud9: joshua's very talented :winkwink:

All that exercise will do you good :haha: apparently :iron: helps prevent bat wings :winkwink: but your gona have huge ones if you don't get your :iron: done :rofl: tick tock!

We'recalling it the 'S' crawl lol.... his legs makes an S shape but he does get from A to B eventually lol he still not getting on all 4s, he tries, but that leg gets stuck :shrug:

You'd think your little monkey would sleep with all his engery burning he does during the day lol has his cough improved now? Hows his walking doing?

Oh I would like 32 c!!!! lolol Althought 32 f is way better than below freezing and beggars cant be choosers lol

Harvey are you saying i got fat arms?

The cough is abit better now, but still there, although he only has a real cough at night now, he just fake coughs to make himself laugh in the day. :roll: So close to walking now, and he lets go and takes a step and then realises he isn't holding on and sits down. :haha: He has started calling me Mummy, but calls the tv Daddy. :rofl:

Go George, he sounds so close now!!!! xx

Uk ladies

What bedding would you recommend for aaron in summer? He did kick blankets off or pulls them over his head:dohh: I was going to get him a quilt covet n pillow when he's 1:shrug:

If it's hot can he wear pj's only? Or does he needs socks:shrug::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->