Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

aww 24 that sounds amazingly cute! Why the TV though :shrug: lol maybe he does have an allergy cough hun, hope it stops bothering him and goes when his lungs start to mature xxxx

harvey ermmmm.... it really depends, just use your instinct! Rule of thumb is put on what you would wear, plus 1 extra layer! (remember they have a vest so thats 1 layer!!) If he likes his gro bags hun just get a lower tog one :hugs:

And George has some sleepsuits/PJs that have no feet in now, and some days I put socks on others I dont, it depends how warm the room is and how cold I expect the night to be! George sleeps with no covers on he kicks them off :dohh:

We'recalling it the 'S' crawl lol.... his legs makes an S shape but he does get from A to B eventually lol he still not getting on all 4s, he tries, but that leg gets stuck :shrug:

You'd think your little monkey would sleep with all his engery burning he does during the day lol has his cough improved now? Hows his walking doing?

We need I video of George crawling:winkwink:

Today he was ram rading Harvey and his bowls sending them all flying :wacko:

He's pulling himself up on anything that is still and trying to move along or onto a nearby object but he hasn't learned to drop down on his Bum when he's had enough instead stands there whining till we save him :haha:

Oh I would like 32 c!!!! lolol Althought 32 f is way better than below freezing and beggars cant be choosers lol

Harvey are you saying i got fat arms?

:shrug: not seen yours Hun

But you might end up with bat wings if you don't do your :iron: :winkwink::haha:

:rofl: lots of funny boys in here!! lol bless him!! George is trying to pull himself up :thumbup: not very sucessful lol but trying all the same!

but harvey hun i caught up with my laundry now and the ironing just got bigger and bigger and is so unappealling lol

Ah lots of room to move down then they go in0.5togs up to 3 I think it is so youcan come down 0.5tog/1tog for spring and then another tog if its really nice and warm in summer :)

Harvey- if you have winter sacks that are still long enough, you can always cut the arms off and just put him in a diaper and a heavier sack -
here we have to think of how many layers can we get OFF of the min the summer :wacko: This was last summer- and we had fans goin everywhere- poor babas were so hot and miserable! During the height of summer it gets upwards of 100F (37.5C ?) and only cools off to 80F (26C ?) or so- but it doesn't last long and the rest of the year is amazing weather
009.jpg

here we had -17 degrees c down south!!! this winter! summer peaks at 26c on a really good day lololol - highly doubtful, a good summer is 19-22c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->