Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

We suddenly have loads of talking here- they both say mama, Daddy, and Beb (Beth) - also Hi- in the last 3 days we have picked up- all done, thank you, bye bye, Lola, and MINE :haha:
Charlotte also starting saying something new today- she says Eit Eit- and she'll repeat it over and over, getting louder and louder- until you put on Baby Einstein!

I have about 20 pair of these
https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/70789?feat=502980-GN2
:thumbup:
So all set- I'll just wear two at a time :D

Ahh sorted... can you come and stay at mine so i can borrow them!! lolol

new- :shrug: i had to make up something! i was quiet in here :blush: the only thing i can think of that Ava ate yesterday was broccoli and carrots with cheese. but Milo didn't have anything new :nope: they both had another poo diaper but they weren't as bad.

heyy- hope everything goes well with Bethy starting her home schooling. my SIL was constantly harassed in HS, then she tried committing suicide and her and OH both dropped out to go online schooling. glad to hear Elle was in a better mood after her nap :D yay for the words! i had a dream a few nights ago Ava was talking :shrug: still no words over here :shrug: unless when she looks at me and says mama. but she still crawls around doing her random "mama" babbling.

as for weather, 32 degrees in the freezing mark. i dont like freezing :nope: i would prefer 65 degrees :D i took a nap from 12:30-4:30 :blush: and i'm still yawning :dohh:

George only says rarr rarr rarrr or num num num lol my dad says he says ye yay ya :shrug: lol

did milos have the broccoli abd cheese meal? maybe its just sat odd on their ickle tummies even though its normally ok? hope they ok hun xxxx

did you have to make up that it was me making babies??? lolol I just like the practice :haha:

nope, Milo didn't have any. he's been on a food strike lately :shrug:

how is George doing tonight?

been feeling really emotional and depressed lately :cry: and OH is such an ass when i'm like this. all he needs to do is try to comfort me or talk to me. but he's a MAN and he's so quiet if i vent to him. its worthless to confide in a man.

Maybe you are missing your housemate hun??? Sorry your OH is being an ass :hugs: Not sure if its the same but we always hear to listen to a rant :hugs:

George is sleeping soundly in the travel cot, Im upstairs now everyone came to bed lol Ive dug out my dads headphones and I think I may watch some 'gavin & stacey' lol I would watch sky tv only I cant seem to get my account to work properly, Im supposed to be able to get all my channels from home on my laptop when Im away, but I cant get nearly anything grrrr lol I really ought to sort that, I only set it up to watch TV here in bed so I didnt spend all night on mams sofa and fall asleep like I would i home lol

What you been up to today hun, except your long nap! lol

I have about 20 pair of these
https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/70789?feat=502980-GN2
:thumbup:
So all set- I'll just wear two at a time :D

God help you if you came to the uk if that's what you wear in your weather :rofl: maybe buy some Eskimo wear:shrug::haha:

We suddenly have loads of talking here- they both say mama, Daddy, and Beb (Beth) - also Hi- in the last 3 days we have picked up- all done, thank you, bye bye, Lola, and MINE :haha:
Charlotte also starting saying something new today- she says Eit Eit- and she'll repeat it over and over, getting louder and louder- until you put on Baby Einstein!

Wow that's loads of words:thumbup: x 2 :wacko:

Maybe you are missing your housemate hun??? Sorry your OH is being an ass :hugs: Not sure if its the same but we always hear to listen to a rant :hugs:

George is sleeping soundly in the travel cot, Im upstairs now everyone came to bed lol Ive dug out my dads headphones and I think I may watch some 'gavin & stacey' lol I would watch sky tv only I cant seem to get my account to work properly, Im supposed to be able to get all my channels from home on my laptop when Im away, but I cant get nearly anything grrrr lol I really ought to sort that, I only set it up to watch TV here in bed so I didnt spend all night on mams sofa and fall asleep like I would i home lol

What you been up to today hun, except your long nap! lol

he called and came over on thursday. it was nice to see him again :thumbup: having him around was really nice. when the kids napped i had someone to sit and just chill with. it was a nice change from my SIL. we would talk and laugh about things i didn't with SIL or OH :shrug: was really nice to have another friend for a while. i actually had to hold back my tears when he showed me the keys to his new apartment :blush:

you better call and get your channels fixed! i'm in our bedroom alone watching Pretty in Pink. gonna go downstairs to fix dinner soon. stove fried chicken and some mashed potatoes :munch:

:rofl: love the thermals!

Heyy go the twins with their talking, love twinnie language:happydance: Good luck to Bethy too hun, hope cyper school works out for you all:hugs:

Milos:hugs: Sorry you're feeling so down hun, always around if you want to talk:hugs:

New, bet Joshua was amazing:thumbup: Lovely of you to go to your dads hun:hugs:

Harvey, glad you got buttons:happydance::cloud9: Sorry about your hubbys guts, will he be well enough for you to do something tomorrow?

24, enjoy your days off, Sams so cute saying tv is daddy:haha:

Wiggler:hugs: hope OH gets answers asap

Brandi, you ok now hun?:hugs:

Charlotte:hugs: Hope you get a less stressful day tomorrow!

I got a really swollen face with this sinus infection, never had one before and they suck!!! Still managed to go clothes shopping early for the kids, we went to an awesome sale and got $500 worth of clothes for $30!:happydance::cloud9:

:happydance: Wow! What a savings! Where did you go?

try giving yourself a steam (lean over a pot of hot water with a towel over your head) or a moist hot pack (Take a hand towel and wet it, ring it out, then put it in the microwave for 30 seconds- be careful!) put it over your face from the tip of your nose up

Thanks for the tip hun, going to try it:flower:

We went to a store called kid to kid, its a high end consignment store and they had a huge sale where as much as you can fit in the plastic bag, you can get for $10:thumbup: Must be the area its located but the stuff we bagged had never been worn and was really cool stuff, Eilidh got a ralph lauren outfit to barf over:haha: We tallied up our savings when we got home! Love a bargain:happydance:

Making myself some peppermint and ginger tea :sick: hoping it helps the horrid tummy ache I have going on :nope:

I don't think so- I have all kinds of issues with my stomach- ummmm, lets see... heart burn, acid reflux, esophagial spasms, 2 ulcers, IBS and "early Onset Crone's Disease" - I think I have f*ed up my ulcers with all the ibuprofen I have been taking for the immense amount of joint and muscle pain I have been in :dohh: I'm an old mess!

Oh yes, and I had my gall bladder out 15 years ago- and I have a twisted ovary and a tilted uterus - I think that's it? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->