Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Heyy:hugs: Sounds like a vicious circle with your lurgys, treat one and it worsens another! Sorry hun:hugs:

Milos, how's your evening hun?:flower:

Dear Bethany, 3am is not an appropriate time to decide you want to be up for the day, especially when mummy couldn't get to sleep for hours and hours last night. Even Dylan isn't THIS mean to me :haha: Love mummy.

Ergh SOOOOO tired. I went to bed at 10.30, couldnt get to sleep for ages, it was 12.30am last time I checked then next thing I know its 3am and I'm being woken up be madam :(

Really miss OH :(

Tim Horton was an NHL hockey player who started a coffee and donut chain, Tim Horton's, in Canada. Only within the last 10ish years have they expanded to the United States. Ohio is the furthest South that I know of it's existence, and Michigan the furthest West.

I am employed by Tim Horton's.

heyy- i forgot you guys dont have Tim Hortons that far west. you're missing out!

brandi- i thought they were expanding in the states more. like to Illinois and stuff, but i could be wrong :shrug:

Trying to. Last I knew, they were only in NY, PA, OH and MI...but I was last in the USA long-term in 2004.

Madam is back in bed now, but Dylan is up. So tired. Only 13 1/2 hours til the kids bedtime :rofl:

wiggler- i just came across this article :thumbup: :rofl:

https://www.everydayhealth.com/anxi...maing-grid7|maing5|dl11|sec3_lnk1&pLid=138319

Oooh thats really interesting and really makes sense. I think once I have my depression and anxiety sorted I am going to get help about my spider phobia as it's really starting to affect my daily life.

Can't wait for my mum to come ovver and give me a hug, really feeling down today. Why do these stupid pills have to make me feel worse before they make me feel better? :(

:hugs:

It's awful isn't it :( The docs said it would take a week for the bad feeling to go away, but I still feel awful :(

they told me up to 6 weeks. the longest i got was 5 weeks and i couldn't handle it anymore :nope:

My mums not coming now, she isn't well. :cry: Really struggling today, going to cancel the HV tomorrow, I can't cope with that on top of everything else.

Hun dont cancel the HV you can deal with it, just think its a step towards getting Dylan the help he needs which will help you!!! Dont cancel it hun, I cant imagine how you must be feeling, but you can do it! Maybe the HV will also be able to help you too xxxx

Got to dash now but saw that and didnt want to read and run will post later xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->