Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I really can'tdeal with it, I have to keep hiding in the bathroom so the kids don't see me cry, I'm going to get the flat all nice and spotless in case I feel stronger tomorrow, but if I feel like this it won't be happening.

I might go and visit OH later, I know its along walk and I'll pay for it with a sore pelvis, but I really need a hug, and he isn't in the best mood after they lost his meds file last night so could only give him paracetamol all night

OMG, he just text, he is coming home!!! Doctor discharged him!!!!

Don't cancel the HV - Get Dylan the help he may need!

Glad OH is coming home. xx

nope, Milo didn't have any. he's been on a food strike lately :shrug:

how is George doing tonight?

been feeling really emotional and depressed lately :cry: and OH is such an ass when i'm like this. all he needs to do is try to comfort me or talk to me. but he's a MAN and he's so quiet if i vent to him. its worthless to confide in a man.

Do you feel any better today? :hugs:

Harvey, glad you got buttons:happydance::cloud9: Sorry about your hubbys guts, will he be well enough for you to do something tomorrow?

I got a really swollen face with this sinus infection, never had one before and they suck!!! Still managed to go clothes shopping early for the kids, we went to an awesome sale and got $500 worth of clothes for $30!:happydance::cloud9:

:hugs: mummy, how long do sinus infections last?
I like those kind of sales!!

Hubby's guts miraculously got better a few hours later to go drinking with his mates :shrug::growlmad:

Today we've been to church and talked to the priest, we now have to attend a baptism course for 2 x Wednesday's running at 6pm, but hubby's shifts mean for one of them I have go alone:dohh: Aaron loved the singing :thumbup: he was dancing and clapping :cloud9:

I'm gona catch up now:wacko:

Oh yes, and I had my gall bladder out 15 years ago- and I have a twisted ovary and a tilted uterus - I think that's it? :shrug:

:hugs: heyy, are you going to have that blood test to check your thyroid?

aaron 578.jpg harvey and his bengo ball

aaron 583.jpg aaron inspecting his walker

aaron 585.jpg aaron posing next to his walker

aaron 586.jpg aaron fighting sleep friday night, his sleeping bags dont even hold him back:wacko:

Wiggler- SO glad Cam is coming home :hugs: Hoping you didn't cancel Dylan's HV visit- it's so important you keep him on track with figuring out what's up- and if you just breathe for a moment and really think about it, you know it is the right thing- I know how hard it is to push past this point with the meds, I've been there- But focus on that light at the end of the tunnel that it does get easier, they DO work, you just have to keep moving forward- it won't be long now :hug:

Harvey- I have to get insurance straightened out first, but we're working on it- I have done a fair amount of research and hypothyroidism would explain just about everything I've got going on, even some of my tummy issues as it can cause heartburn and IBS
Hypothyroidism can also cause
* Fatigue
* Sluggishness
* Increased sensitivity to cold
* Constipation
* Pale, dry skin
* Moderate to severe itchy skin
* A puffy face
* Hoarse voice
* An elevated blood cholesterol level
* Unexplained weight gain
* Inability to loose weight
* Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness
* Pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints
* Muscle weakness
* Heavier than normal menstrual periods
* Brittle fingernails and hair
* Depression
I have also found other sources that say it can cause blurred vision, and the weird lump in the throat feeling I've got going on :shrug: Also dry cracked skin on hands and feet, splotchy skin on face, neck and chest, numbness or tingling in extremities
Until I can get to a doctor, I am looking into what the treatments there are and what/if there are natural treatments rather than meds

Mummy- you should check out Old Navy's Spring Cleaning event- :thumbup: It's sometime the end of March, Beginning of April- you would have to ask your local stores (I think there's one at the Camelback Colonnade ?) exactly when- BUT, they clearance out the CLEARANCE- 30-50 percent off their clearance prices- I go get two HUGE bags for about $50 :thumbup::thumbup: Just buy for the next year and stock up!

Wow- WOT, sorry bout that :blush:

And I wanted to add- Hubby got up with Charlotte at 5!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:\\:D/
The girls had a hard time sleeping last night, so when Charlotte woke at 5 I already had her sister in bed with me and had just convinced her to go back to sleep- Char started to cry and I asked hubby to see to her- he asked what he should do- I told him just hold and cuddle her and see what happens- next thing I knew it was 6 and they weren't in the room- when I came out and asked him what happened he said she wouldn't settle in so he brought her to the living room to play until we woke up- I think the boy can LEARN! :smug::smug::smug::smug:

Wow- WOT, sorry bout that :blush:

And I wanted to add- Hubby got up with Charlotte at 5!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:\\:D/
The girls had a hard time sleeping last night, so when Charlotte woke at 5 I already had her sister in bed with me and had just convinced her to go back to sleep- Char started to cry and I asked hubby to see to her- he asked what he should do- I told him just hold and cuddle her and see what happens- next thing I knew it was 6 and they weren't in the room- when I came out and asked him what happened he said she wouldn't settle in so he brought her to the living room to play until we woke up- I think the boy can LEARN! :smug::smug::smug::smug:

:happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: men can learn then :shrug::haha:

Wow heyy, WTG hubby!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Decided not to cancel his appointment, feeling a little bit stronger now OH is home, lots of cuddles have helped a bit.

I have a really upset tummy, I have no idea what caused it :shrug: Hopefully its a reaction to something I have eaten and not a bug though.

Just as I suspected, Dylan is really going off on one since OH got home, he loves that his daddy is back, but is not happy that daddy isn't giving in to his demands like he used to :rofl: Bethany won't go near him though, every time he cuddles her she reaches out for me :( Hope it doesn't last long, poor OH :(

heyy so glad hubby let you stay in bed :thumbup: Maybe men can be moulded huh lol

Harvey adorable photos hun xxx

wiggler was it that fry up for 2 for 1??? :haha: Glad you kept Dylans appts, and Bethany probably senses OHs discomfort it wont last hun x

wiggler- glad to hear OH is coming home finally! glad to hear you decided not to cancel Dylan's appt. and as vulnerable as you're feeling with the meds, just remember that no matter what kind of news you get at the HV tomorrow, it simply means you've identified the problem and can start helping Dylan manage his emotions :hugs:

harvey- feeling better today, for now :haha: sometimes i get in these moods were my feelings do a 180 in a matter of seconds :shrug: good to her Aaron had fun going to church. cute pictures :D he looks as big as Milo already :wacko:

heyy- wtg hubby! :yipee: both Milo and Ava were up and down all night :dohh: i finally managed to go to bed going on 4 and Milo woke up at 6:30, Ava at 7. OH got up with them, and i got out of bed at 10 :dance:

Milos- hope you get some sleep tonight :flower: it's not Aaron keeping me awake but hubby last night coming in pissed as a fart, talking in his sleep and shouting, snoring till 4am:growlmad: not amused:nope:

Wiggler- glad OH is home:winkwink:

New- has your dad had a fab birthday? Mmm cake :winkwink: I made fairy cakes yesterday, my first attempt :happydance:They were nice but a little heavy:dohh:

fairy cakes? :shrug:

i hate when OH snores. i always wake him up and tell him to stop. but of course that never works :nope: :haha:

I'm the snorer :blush: although hubby does too- but it's me that shakes the rafters! :haha: Sometimes I wonder if it's not my snoring that wakes up the beans :dohh:

could be? :shrug: i know that when Ava is laying with OH she sometimes wakes up from his snoring.

fairy cakes? :shrug:

i hate when OH snores. i always wake him up and tell him to stop. but of course that never works :nope: :haha:

Little round sponge cakes in cupcake Casings, I'll let new put a pic on here as I don't know how to:dohh: or my iPad won't allow it:growlmad:

Yay for OH coming home Wiggler:happydance: Does he have any kind of follow up? Good luck for HV tomorrow!:hugs:

Heyy, the lump in throat could be a goiter, I have a small one from hyperthyroid:blush: Hope you sort out ins to get a bloodtest. WTG hubby:happydance::thumbup:

Milos, I always wake dh when he snores too but it never works, he goes right back to snoring:haha: Hows your day going?

New, cake this way please :munch: I'll have harveys piece too:haha: Hope you're having a good day?:hugs:

Harvey, gorgeous pics:cloud9: He's such a big boy, adorable!! Harvey looks confused bless him! Lol at pissed as a fart :rofl: Men!:growlmad:

I got tummy ache too today, ready for this lurgy to do one now! Think I might be paying for yesterdays in and out double double burger:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->