Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MUs32ChSvE0/TF9lCW94yXI/AAAAAAAAA2k/D9TG-rI-eJg/s320/angelfoodcake.jpg

Milos, I always wake dh when he snores too but it never works, he goes right back to snoring:haha: Hows your day going?

I got tummy ache too today, ready for this lurgy to do one now! Think I might be paying for yesterdays in and out double double burger:dohh:

doing alright for now :shrug: Milo is napping right now. after he wakes we're gonna get the kids ready, go get money from the bank for bills and then visit parents :thumbup:

hope you start feeling better. How are the kids this morning?

Fairy cakes aren't like angel food cake, think little victoria sponges with buttercream icing on top then little cut out wings of victoria sponge stuck on:flower:

Milos, thanks hun:hugs: Hope the visit to the parents goes well, glad he's napping for you too! Whats Ava upto? Kids are good here, Ruaridh had an incident with the hosepipe earlier but good now:haha:

Go Sam!!!!!! :happydance:

Mummy - he still needs to endoscopy but they said they will do it as an outpatient.

Bethany is a very angry baby at the moment, she is shouting at her dinner :rofl:

New, cake this way please :munch: I'll have harveys piece too:haha: Hope you're having a good day?:hugs:

Harvey, gorgeous pics:cloud9: He's such a big boy, adorable!! Harvey looks confused bless him! Lol at pissed as a fart :rofl: Men!:growlmad:

I got tummy ache too today, ready for this lurgy to do one now! Think I might be paying for yesterdays in and out double double burger:dohh:

:cry: I want my cake :cry: hands off mummy :grr:
:nope: DOUBLE burger :dohh: now if you said choc I'd forgive you :winkwink: :haha:
:hugs:

24- yay Sam!! :dance:

mummy- lol. poor Ruaridh. Ava had lunch and was sitting with me and OH screaming, playing with a toy phone for a long time. i asked her to say dada and she said it right away :D but wouldn't say it again. of course OH wasn't even paying attention :dohh:

angry baby :rofl:

Endoscopys are not so bad, hope he gets in quick to get it:hugs:

I'm sorry harvey:blush::flower: You can get your cake:haha: The burger was lush lol, totally worth it :rofl:

Go Ava saying dada:happydance: Sure she'll say it again!! Ruaridh was naughty with the hose lol, he wont leave them alone and he flooded a fair bit of our yard:dohh:

:dohh:

Milo likes to try dumping water out when he's getting a bath! always getting the floor all wet.

Stopping my meds, can't handle the severe side affects. Going to ring the GP first thing for a new prescription. I'm in so much pain :cry:

I have spent the past few hours on and off with the most severe runs I have ever had in my life, my poor bumhole feels like it was passing red hot razor blades :cry: :blush: I can handle the feeling hot, even the being more depressed at the moment, but not that. I just want to stick my poor bum in the freezer :rofl: :cry:

Drink TONS of water, Wiggler.

Had to share, for those not on my FB.

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/IMG-20120225-00179.jpg

I hear you on the runs wiggler!!:hugs: Got awful gutrot here too, it sucks! Maybe we should go buy mini freezers and tie it on!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->