Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Thats the think Brandi, I have been drinking tons of water cos I hav had a major dry mouth since yesterday morning (another side affect) andits just straight through :(

Gutrot does suck :hugs: I don't think a mini freezer would be big enough for my arse :rofl:

Aww bless her! She doesn't look like sheis enjoying what you gave her :rofl:

Aww, what a meanie little miss Anberlin is!

Well madam was really upset about going to bed, really fighting it and upset but obviously very tired, nothing I did would help, so I called in OH, as soon as I passed her to him she snuggled close and fell asleep, He is in there now rocking her :cloud9:

Oh dear Brandi lol!

Wiggler thats so sweet of OH:cloud9:

I got Eilidh sleeping in her crib, Ruaridh in bed and Anja snuggling me on couch:cloud9: We're watching a show about bizarre ER tales:wacko:

Wigglewr stay on your prescription until you speak to a doctor, just stopping medication can have as severe a side effect as taking it! Have you eaten anything rich/spicy/dairy etc trying have a dry bland diet until you get the right balance!

Milos yup the cherry on top is a fairy cake - whay mummy described however is an amazing fairy cake (butterfly cake) mmmmm lush - I make world class butterfly cakes :haha: :blush:

i got birthday cake here for everyone :thumbup:

24 - go Sam!! he is just amazing! have you got a video of it hun? he is such a clever boy!!!

Okies - need to give George boob #2 and hope he goes to sleep for me lol he is tired but not sure he believes me :haha:

I have eaten nothing that would affect me like that, I have been quite good with avoiding my trigger foods, and even eating something that sets me off would never ever give me that reaction, not that severe, I could eat every single one of my trigger foods in one day and not have a reaction that severe. even with a tummy bug i never get it that severe, it was literally just pints of water coming out :cry:

I just don't want to risk getting ill, and I can't look after OH and the kids properly if I'm sat on the loo for hours on end.

OH seems OK this evening, in a bit of pain but nowhere near as bad as the night before he went into hospital. he looks like crap though :(

OH will be fine or they wouldnt have sent him home! Stopping your meds could have serious side effects also. If they arent working then of course speak with your doctor as soon as, but until you do hun keep taking them xxx

I'll take tonights and see how my tummy is tomorrow, for you :D If it continues I am ringing the doctor, cos that type of gutrot is unhealthy.

Feeling down tonight again, but feel so much better knowing I have OH here to cuddle, lonelyness is a huge part of my depression and just that little bit of adult interaction really helps. I hope that once my meds (either these ones or new ones) kick in properly I can find the courage to make some friends, or meet up with old friends. My best friend is back in the country next month and I want to be feeling better for that, she is coming down for a few days, I haven't seen her in 2 years!

Mainly though I just want to be happy so I can be a better parent to my children, I know mental health issues are hereditary, but I think if my kids grow up with a happy and content mummy then that may help them grow into happy confident adults.

Mmm yummy birthday cake thanks hun:hugs: Hope George settles, monkey!

Wiggler, keep taking them till you get to the gp, you dont want withdrawel:hugs:

BTW new - I now hold you personally responsible for any adverse bowel stuff :rofl: Hopefully its gone or at least calmed down.

I will take all responsibilty! lol - i think :wacko: hun its for the best for you, for the kids, for your family! Drink plenty of water, sips not gulps, and a really dry bland diet. Think of foods that slow the digestive system down, so ermm low GI foods i think :shrug:

Will do!

I'm so nervous about this HV visit tomorrow, only cos of the vile cow we had in the past, stupid I know, but its really worrying me

Just keep focused on Dylan, this is all about him not you or her! Hope she isnt a dragon, but no matter what make sure she gets you what you need!

Same here, I just hope she doesn't do what the last cow did and call SS just cos she had seen my medical record and decided that cos I keep my curtains closed in the mornings (sensitive eyes - bright morning light gives me headaches) that I obviously need a social worker and doctor round to assess my mental bloody wellbeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->