Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Awww mummy she has grown loads!!! She is just gorgeous :cloud9:

:dohh: you cant put cheese and gravy on french fries lol :nope: and nope doritos/lays (walkers lol) = crisps lol

Wiggler sorry for your bfn! Hope you finding lots of things to do in town today while Dylan is at nursery and hope OHs first day back goes ok!

Im having a rubbish day lol .... 3hrs and 40 minutes and the worst of it is over lol

:cry: misread my rota AGAIN Im working till 5pm today :cry: Ive been in the wrong houses at the wrong times all morning already, glad I doubled (actually twice I read I finished at 3pm so lucky I triple checked! lol) checked everything lol!

:cry: misread my rota AGAIN Im working till 5pm today :cry: Ive been in the wrong houses at the wrong times all morning already, glad I doubled (actually twice I read I finished at 3pm so lucky I triple checked! lol) checked everything lol!

:hugs: new, I have days like that:dohh:

Hope your day flies:flower:

I've got me mam coming up so I think I might make a start on the :iron: :blush:

new- sorry work isn't going well :hugs: hopefully George will be good for you tonight.

harvey- :wave:

yesterday OH let me take my laptop upstairs to bed to watch tv and relax. was having a pre-menstrual migraine. i went to sleep at 8 and got out of bed at 5, welcomed by the witch :witch: :wacko: OH told me that last night after getting Ava to sleep, Milo walked into the living room with his coffee mug and Milo drank some! :dohh: he said he "went crazy" last night and didn't go to sleep until going on midnight :growlmad: he has therapy this morning which means i'm probably gonna have to wake him up, and he's gonna be crabby :argh:

oh and Mummy, the paperwork for me to fill out for Milo's school came yesterday :thumbup: now i need to get some other "proofs" for them and i can mail it back in a couple days :happydance:

oh harvey want to come and do mine? lol

george isnt even very well, but is in nursery i got one eye on my phone all day I know its only a matter of time before Im called to collect him :nope:

milos great you got some sleep hun, but arghhhh for Milo! bet OH was not happy about that little incident, hope he wakes up easily for you hun! Sorry the witch is in, she is lingering here too.. I feel the urgh crampy feeling so any day now she'll move her bags in :rofl:

poor George :hugs: i felt crampy all day yesterday. i knew today was the day :dohh: :haha: good luck with the :witch: :flower:

Awww mummy she has grown loads!!! She is just gorgeous :cloud9:

:dohh: you cant put cheese and gravy on french fries lol :nope: and nope doritos/lays (walkers lol) = crisps lol

Wiggler sorry for your bfn! Hope you finding lots of things to do in town today while Dylan is at nursery and hope OHs first day back goes ok!

Im having a rubbish day lol .... 3hrs and 40 minutes and the worst of it is over lol

I agree, mummy! She`s so adorable!

Oh new, you CAN!!! BUT, it has to be cheese CURDS and gravy. French fries, then the cheese curds, and the HOT gravy, which melts the cheese...OH MY GOD a French Canadian DELICACY!!! Don`t bash it until you try it.

Sorry about the BFN, Wigglers.

Hope your day gets better, new!

serious??? on chips wih gravy... :sick:

nooo I'll stick with our northerns way :haha:

new- sorry work isn't going well :hugs: hopefully George will be good for you tonight.

harvey- :wave:

yesterday OH let me take my laptop upstairs to bed to watch tv and relax. was having a pre-menstrual migraine. i went to sleep at 8 and got out of bed at 5, welcomed by the witch :witch: :wacko: OH told me that last night after getting Ava to sleep, Milo walked into the living room with his coffee mug and Milo drank some! :dohh: he said he "went crazy" last night and didn't go to sleep until going on midnight :growlmad: he has therapy this morning which means i'm probably gonna have to wake him up, and he's gonna be crabby :argh:

:hi: milos

Glad paperwork has come and you can get another ball rolling :happydance:

Men:dohh: that's what he gets for letting milo drink coffee :haha: but not so good for this mornings therapy:wacko::hugs:

oh harvey want to come and do mine? lol

george isnt even very well, but is in nursery i got one eye on my phone all day I know its only a matter of time before Im called to collect him :nope:

milos great you got some sleep hun, but arghhhh for Milo! bet OH was not happy about that little incident, hope he wakes up easily for you hun! Sorry the witch is in, she is lingering here too.. I feel the urgh crampy feeling so any day now she'll move her bags in :rofl:

:nope::haha: your clocks ticking :winkwink: :rofl: I think your gona fail this one :tease:

:hugs: to George

I've got a little ram raider here :blush: poor harveys following his walker whilst he's eating his custard cream and aarons ram raiding him:haha: daft Harvey isn't giving up though :dohh:

He knows Harvey wants his biscuit so he's offering him it, then taking it back to eat laughing his head off :shrug::haha:

I hate cottage cheese lol.... hope thats not what she means rofl

ermm iwill pass with flying colours actually harvey lol... my mother is coming up on the 9th March I got to clear her seat by then :haha:

I hate cottage cheese lol.... hope thats not what she means rofl

ermm iwill pass with flying colours actually harvey lol... my mother is coming up on the 9th March I got to clear her seat by then :haha:

I thought you might hide it in a very large cupboard:shrug::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"