Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

No, it's NOT cottage cheese :sick:

It's like a big block of cheese, but it looks crumbled instead, just little chunks.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jUC4wFJIC9w/StnhVDqJzSI/AAAAAAAAC2w/O89gjLNi99Y/s400/trader-joes-wisconsin-cheddar-cheese-curds-up-close.jpg

Poutine:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Poutine.JPG/250px-Poutine.JPG

Nope, I'm not at work today. I'm off until Friday...I think. Maybe I'll stop in and look at the schedule. I can't remember if I'm in tomorrow or Friday, and I need to look at next week's schedule anyway.

No, it's NOT cottage cheese :sick:

It's like a big block of cheese, but it looks crumbled instead, just little chunks.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jUC4wFJIC9w/StnhVDqJzSI/AAAAAAAAC2w/O89gjLNi99Y/s400/trader-joes-wisconsin-cheddar-cheese-curds-up-close.jpg

Poutine:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Poutine.JPG/250px-Poutine.JPG

Nope, I'm not at work today. I'm off until Friday...I think. Maybe I'll stop in and look at the schedule. I can't remember if I'm in tomorrow or Friday, and I need to look at next week's schedule anyway.

Harvey, I dont have a big cupboard to hide it in :cry: not even a small one!!!

Ok thats a little more edible than cottage cheese :rofl: BUT frech fries are so not the way to go lol and we use grated cheese which is not as chucky as lumps and melts better :thumbup:

I've heard good things about poutine:thumbup:

Sorry works being like that new:hugs: Hope George is ok? Nearly over now though!

Harvey, hope you're having a good day?:hugs: Is your mum behaving herself?:winkwink:

24, is Sam walking again now or still refusing?

Milos, yay for nearly done paperwork:happydance: Hope the assesments go smoothly for you! Eek at coffee :argh: Hope witch doesnt linger:hugs:

Heyy, hope those gorgeous girlies of yours are letting you get some rest?!:flower:

Wiggler sorry about bfn hun, whens af due? Maybe its too early?

:hi: mummy how is you? Hope your tum tum is settling!!!

George was clingy and whiney when I last rang, but getting constant attention she said nursery was quiet and theyh ad plenty of staff so he was able to be carried everywhere :dohh: Work said they would try and cover my last shift (4pm-5pm) - Im currently waiting to hear from them its now 3pm and I have had no work since 1pm so getting a bit annoyed, this is 3 hours I could have spent with george, and I got another 2+ hours until I can get to him again. I dont wasnt to rock the boat with work, I need to prove I did all I could to work (when they come down heavy over this time owed!), but its only a 1hr shift Im sure they would have had someone who could have gone so I could have picked George up hours ago! It wouldnt have been so bad if I had been working all day, but Im sat here at home twiddling my thumbs!

Ok rant over, sorry! Im just mad!

Harvey, I dont have a big cupboard to hide it in :cry: not even a small one!!!

Ok thats a little more edible than cottage cheese :rofl: BUT frech fries are so not the way to go lol and we use grated cheese which is not as chucky as lumps and melts better :thumbup:

:rofl: now you've got to do it then :haha: but if your mother wasn't coming then you'd fail for sure :winkwink:

I'd try grated cheese over it but couldn't do chunks of cheese:nope:

Man v food has a lot of meat, cheese n sauce combos, looks yummy but deadly :wacko:

I've heard good things about poutine:thumbup:

Sorry works being like that new:hugs: Hope George is ok? Nearly over now though!

Harvey, hope you're having a good day?:hugs: Is your mum behaving herself?:winkwink:
:

Well she hasn't talked the hind leg off a donkey 'yet'! Shouldn't complain as she helps loads in the house and with Harveys walks:blush:

I've just been to collect my prescription and the receptionist said my dosage hasn't changed :shrug:So why do I have all the symptoms of a thyroid going crazy:shrug: I might have to book a docs appt:wacko:

It's gorgeous here today :happydance: 12 degrees and sunny with no clouds :yipee:

Me mam brought up some lindt chocs :cloud9::cloud9::coffee::cloud9:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Our tax return came in! Woke up to a VERY full account! Will be so nice to pay everyone we owe and not struggle so much, even if it's just for a few days :lol: Now, to hide the swipe card from hubby :rofl:

The girls sort of slept in- Charlotte was up and in bed with me at 4:30, but was content to snuggle while mommy slept :cloud9: so got to sleep til 5:30 when Rochelle woke up- I put Charlotte back in the crib, turned on the low light, and gave them a STACK of books- they were all good til nearly 6:30! I didn't sleep after putting them in together, but at least got to lie there!\ :thumbup:

I am having HORRID muscle and joint pain and woke up in agony today- I have decided to give in and take stronger pain meds- especially today and tomorrow when hubby is home- then will take them early in the day the rest of the week (again, when hubby is home) as they make me "loopy mommy" :wacko::wacko::wacko: :haha: But I can't deal with being in pain so much anymore :cry:

Harvey, you could've had a change in your levels but within what your doc has decided is an ok range iykwim? as in ok range for someone else but not you! Glad your mums been helpful and not chewed your ear off yet:haha:

Hubby tried one of the man vs food challenges once :rofl: One of the restaurants featured on the show was near us when we lived San Diego, hubby failed miserably:dohh:

New:hugs: Poor littlest man, so frustrating being home and not able get him too:hugs:

Mmmmm poutine me thinks! Might have to visit canada!!!

How long till the lindt choc gets here? :plane:

Hey:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::kiss: Yay for tax return!!!!!!!!

Loopy mommy? That sounds alot like fun mommy??:winkwink::hugs:

It's gorgeous here today :happydance: 12 degrees and sunny with no clouds :yipee:

Me mam brought up some lindt chocs :cloud9::cloud9::coffee::cloud9:

-4, snow and freezing rain here. I'll take some chocolates though

Our tax return came in! Woke up to a VERY full account! Will be so nice to pay everyone we owe and not struggle so much, even if it's just for a few days :lol: Now, to hide the swipe card from hubby :rofl:

The girls sort of slept in- Charlotte was up and in bed with me at 4:30, but was content to snuggle while mommy slept :cloud9: so got to sleep til 5:30 when Rochelle woke up- I put Charlotte back in the crib, turned on the low light, and gave them a STACK of books- they were all good til nearly 6:30! I didn't sleep after putting them in together, but at least got to lie there!\ :thumbup:

I am having HORRID muscle and joint pain and woke up in agony today- I have decided to give in and take stronger pain meds- especially today and tomorrow when hubby is home- then will take them early in the day the rest of the week (again, when hubby is home) as they make me "loopy mommy" :wacko::wacko::wacko: :haha: But I can't deal with being in pain so much anymore :cry:

:wohoo: for money!! We'll filing on Monday. We were supposed to file today but our financial advisor can't make it because of the weather. Hope the pain goes away, heyy!

too:hugs:

You can stay here and we'll have poutine together, but that chocolate, since it has to pass through Canada first, stays here :haha:

And since I either forgot to quote or deleted the quote, the cheese curds melt when the gravy is placed on top. It doesn't stay curdy.

:lol: the older kids LOOOOVE Loopy Mommy! :rofl: but I don't think being in charge of twins while on heavy pain killers is advisable! Although, maybe it will make the screeching and shrieking more tolerable? I told hubby this morning that if they don't grow out of this phase soon we are going to need to look into valium - he says "For the BABIES????" No, For ME! :rofl:

I was going to mention that, actually- Cheese curds melt totally differently than just chunks of cheese, and they have a much smoother consistancy -

I never did get my chips and gravy last night- I was hurting too bad by the time the girls went to bed- and I'll bet hubby either wants to all go out for dinner or order in tonight (money burning a hole in his pocket and all :haha: ) so it will have to be another night... but I WILL be trying it! (Sorry Canada, no curds! )

Oh yes, and the backpack and lunch tote I picked up for the girls yesterday is SOOOO cute! We're going to use it as their overnight bag to Nonni's house :cloud9: 10620043.jpg

Have to make more squash pancakes this morning... can you believe I finally ran out? :rofl:

I am having HORRID muscle and joint pain and woke up in agony today- I have decided to give in and take stronger pain meds- especially today and tomorrow when hubby is home- then will take them early in the day the rest of the week (again, when hubby is home) as they make me "loopy mommy"
:wacko::wacko::wacko: :haha: But I can't deal with being in pain so much
anymore :cry:

:hugs: heyy, muscle n joint pain not nice :nope::flower:

:happydance: for a lie in :yipee:

Harvey, you could've had a change in your levels but within what your doc has decided is an ok range iykwim? as in ok range for someone else but not you! Glad your mums been helpful and not chewed your ear off yet:haha:

Hubby tried one of the man vs food challenges once :rofl: One of the restaurants featured on the show was near us when we lived San Diego, hubby failed miserably:dohh:

God I'd never try it, but I'd like to try the food mmm

Lindt on it's way :plane: :winkwink: enjoy!

:lol: the older kids LOOOOVE Loopy Mommy! :rofl: but I don't think being in charge of twins while on heavy pain killers is advisable! Although, maybe it will make the screeching and shrieking more tolerable? I told hubby this morning that if they don't grow out of this phase soon we are going to need to look into valium - he says "For the BABIES????" No, For ME! :rofl:

Get yourself some ear plugs :winkwink: problem solved:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->