Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

i googled Poutine :sick: :sick: gravy goes on nothing but mashed potatoes, chicken or turkey :sick:

but chilli-cheese fries :munch:
https://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/5F/322A48922F3E496742BC9ABF882E5.jpg

Do NOT bash the French Canadian delicacy until you've tried it. OMG it's so friggin' delish!

Chilli cheese fries are awesome:thumbup:

Yay for filing lol we STILL havent sorted ours yet:dohh:

Heyy, what you got that makes you so loopy?:haha: Strongest painkiller I had was percocet I think, had it after c-section and the gall bladder surgery, man:wacko: Not something I want again in a hurry lol but yeah might make the screeching tolerable :rofl: Or earplugs!!

-4 in canada did I read that right?:wacko: Its like 80 degrees here:haha: Lovely t shirt weather!

This is the first time one of them has fallen asleep in their high chair! LOL
Off to get ready for the day- It's Wednesday so dropping off the girls with MIL, visiting with my Grandmother, then lunch with hubby, then who knows what??? That $$$ may be burning a little bit of a hole in my pocket, too :blush:

oh yes- and these are a favorite out here from In-N-Out
Animal Style Fries
Cheese, caramelized onions and thousand island dressing
20070227-In-N-Out_Animal_Style_Fries_4.jpg

heyy that looks gross!!!! we like milos dish - with chips not fries lol and no kidney beans lol

heyy awesome for a lay in and $$$s burning holes :thumbup: have a lovely day hun

sorry struggling to type here got a baby sprawlled over me lol... his temp is 39,2, 103f now :cry:

heyy that looks gross!!!! we like milos dish - with chips not fries lol and no kidney beans lol

heyy awesome for a lay in and $$$s burning holes :thumbup: have a lovely day hun

sorry struggling to type here got a baby sprawlled over me lol... his temp is 39,2, 103f now :cry:

:hugs: George. Would a cool bath not lower his temp?

I been tepid sponging him, he going in the bath in 5 minutes anyways... he's refusing food so I gave him a bowl to self feed while I ate and he has made a bit of a mess lol.. not sure he ate much but I think little bits went in!

Ooh yeah love pics of mucky pups:winkwink:

I'm going into work tomorrow pm for another flexi time request meeting to verify what was said last time:dohh: it's looking good for the other department to job share but who knows with my company:shrug: so my mother is taking Aaron to massage :wacko:God knows what the other mams will make of her talking all the way through lol, hopefully Aaron will be at 5% batteries by then so won't be too wriggly:winkwink::haha:

I might just pick up some buttons from the £1 shop:blush:

Ooh nearly forgot me mam bought me some Dublin bay prawns from town :cloud9: might have them soon :munch:

Good luck at the meeting harvey:hugs: LOL at your mum taking Aaron to massage, love your descriptions hun :rofl: Enjoy your prawns :sick::haha:

Only my husband would take two months to discover what happened in this photo

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/421613_10151383140395228_537255227_23094389_1270198050_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->