Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Sorry no mucky pup pics... he was showered before I saw your requests lol

George has been to the hospital, i rang for some advice on giving him ibrufen and they requested to see him before making a decision. They have suggested we try keeping him on calpol and natural methods of temp reduction, and also put him back on his spray as they think he is having to make extra effort to breath and its not allowing him to rest to get better!

Im not sure what to do about work though :dohh:

Sorry no mucky pup pics... he was showered before I saw your requests lol

George has been to the hospital, i rang for some advice on giving him ibrufen and they requested to see him before making a decision. They have suggested we try keeping him on calpol and natural methods of temp reduction, and also put him back on his spray as they think he is having to make extra effort to breath and its not allowing him to rest to get better!

Im not sure what to do about work though :dohh:

New do what's right for you n George! Can nursery keep a really good eye on him like you can? :hugs: George

Cute pic Brandi!

New, you got to do whats right for you and George, if work cant accomadate you then screw them!:hugs: Hope littlest man has a better night:hugs:

thanks hun!

hows aarons batteries tonight xxx

He's been :sleep: since 8pmish but won't go down in his cot, he seems to wake after 5 mins with a pain:shrug: trapped wind maybe, so god knows what night I'll have (never had an unsettled night before:blush:) he's due a bottle from 11.15pm if he wakes

How's George now?

Aarons just woke up and started kicking his legs so I changed his nappy and he's got a bit diarrhoea so I think thats what must have been wrong, he's now happy as larry:happydance: he's going to have his bottle and hopefully go down for the night (fingers crossed)

finally settling ty hun :) he's just BF to sleep :cloud9: has he shifted his winf=d hun/ hope Aaron gets comfy bless him xxxx

Wiggler:hugs: Its only been one month hun, plenty time! Will you be ttc now or leaving it for a bit?

George:hugs: How's he now hun :hugs:

Harvey, how's Aaron now? He settled?:hugs:

Heyy, what bargains did you get hun?

I got a FULL belly :rofl: Its mashed tatties not baby though lol! We've had the biggest load of mince (er hamburger meat for USA ladies):wacko: I got me some dunkin donuts coffee on offer too to put in my coffee machine so caffiened up to the eyeballs! Its strawberry shortcake flavoured coffee:coffee: harvey you fancy some hun?

Wiggler:hugs: Its only been one month hun, plenty time! Will you be ttc now or leaving it for a bit?

George:hugs: How's he now hun :hugs:

Harvey, how's Aaron now? He settled?:hugs:

Heyy, what bargains did you get hun?

I got a FULL belly :rofl: Its mashed tatties not baby though lol! We've had the biggest load of mince (er hamburger meat for USA ladies):wacko: I got me some dunkin donuts coffee on offer too to put in my coffee machine so caffiened up to the eyeballs! Its strawberry shortcake flavoured coffee:coffee: harvey you fancy some hun?

:sick: can't stand coffee :nope:

I think new meant wind Harvey hun:flower:

Anyone want coffee with me then?:coffee:

Wigglers on strike?!:shrug:

I think new meant wind Harvey hun:flower:

Anyone want coffee with me then?:coffee:

Wigglers on strike?!:shrug:

Harvey the skunk has no problems passing his tonight :sick: Aaron has passed a little and is a bit more settled so going to see if he'll go down for the night:shrug:

Enjoy your coffee:winkwink: I can't even stand the smell of it :sick:

Lol poor doggy getting mistaken for a skunk:haha: Maddis the same :sick: Hope Aaron settles for you now hun and you get sleep:hugs:

Yay! Is this Tim Hortons any good? Never tried it before!
How's your day been milos hun?:hugs:

tim horton's is delish :D but they dont have it in AZ :nope:

my day has been alright :shrug: did some laundry, ran the sweeper, picked up toys. Milo did good at therapy today :thumbup: his therapist said the OT lady should call me this week or next. Eilidh being grouchy today? lol

Awww that sucks, I like to try new coffee places :(

Your day sounds alot like mine:shrug: Yay for Milo:happydance: Thats brilliant the OT is starting soon:thumbup:

Yeah Eilidhs still a grouch bag:haha: Hubbys just taken her out to go get some snacks lol we're watching a movie called Paul later so need snacks!

How's Ava been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->