Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Paul, the one about the alien? lol. i liked that movie :thumbup: hope Eilidh's mood is better for you :flower:

Ava has been good. she's getting into everything around the house and is following around Milo, trying to do everything he does :dohh: she even opens the cabinets and climbs into him already! :dohh:

yes I do believe its the one about the alien :lol:

Wow Avas into everything! You're going to have to have eyes in the back of your head!! Is Milo playing with her any better?

Ruaridh just ran out into the street stark naked cos hubby left him here:dohh: Didn't realise silly man had left the door unlocked:dohh:

not really :shrug: he hasn't played "chase" with her since that last time :nope:

:shock: milo has never tried opening the front door. i'm so scared for when that happens!

Maybe encourage chase games with them both? Ruaridh likes games like that, I encourage with "ruaridh for the win":haha: He does get competitive a bit too much though lol!

Yeah, this is why I'm constantly on at hubby to lock the door! Oh and turn off lights when he leaves a room :)haha:) I know Roar well enough that I was right there though, and he's very well trained not to go on the actual road:thumbup: Plus thankfully we're on a very very quiet cul de sac.

I was speaking to the other mom at Frejas school this afternoon, her son is in 2nd grade with my dd and has high functioning autism/aspergers and man it was quite the glimpse into the future! Do you get that too sometimes with Milo? We got special little guys:cloud9::hugs:

:hi:

No bargains today- we went on our regular lunch date, went to Oliver's (specialty grocery) like every Wednesday- I am actually very proud of us for not going out and spending! I "splurged" on a $4 bottle of wine :rofl: Hubby did run straight to the card shop and spend his $50 :dohh:

Just went for a soak in the hot tub, getting ready for girls to come home, then will be having some :wine: and watch True Blood with hubby after we get the girls to bed :cloud9:

Question- do you think that I'M the guest since I frequently am logged in on two computers? :shrug:

Maybe encourage chase games with them both? Ruaridh likes games like that, I encourage with "ruaridh for the win":haha: He does get competitive a bit too much though lol!

Yeah, this is why I'm constantly on at hubby to lock the door! Oh and turn off lights when he leaves a room :)haha:) I know Roar well enough that I was right there though, and he's very well trained not to go on the actual road:thumbup: Plus thankfully we're on a very very quiet cul de sac.

I was speaking to the other mom at Frejas school this afternoon, her son is in 2nd grade with my dd and has high functioning autism/aspergers and man it was quite the glimpse into the future! Do you get that too sometimes with Milo? We got special little guys:cloud9::hugs:

i try to encourage him to let her in on his play when he has a toy. usually he turns his back and tries to exclude us :shrug: normally Ava will make sure she gets in his way, so he gets up and walks away :haha: poor kid just wants to play alone!
i was just talking to my SIL about the subject of older Milo. i said "i wonder what will be his topics of interest, the ones he obsesses about". was brought up by a video Brandi posted on fb :thumbup: i dont think i've come across another (older) child with autism :shrug: atleast one i was introduced to or could noticably tell :nope:

Heyy :flasher: Lol hun you best hide from wiggler when shes back on guest watch :rofl:

You did good :thumbup: Mmmm wine night sounds good! Watch you dont let the guard down mind hun and start internet shopping whilst :wine::drunk: Hope you enjoyed your hot tub, hows your joint and muscle pain now hun?:hugs:

I'm obligated to say Tim Horton's is good, lol.

No really...they are good. LOVE the Iced Capps.

Anyway...here we go! The local shelter is sending a letter to housing tomorrow confirming mental, emotional, verbal and physical abuse, and that this environment is not good for the kids and I to stay in, which will move us to the top of the 4-bedroom house lists. We'll be out of here by June, at the latest.

Mike's being an ass again though. I forked out $2300 this summer for central air, and now I won't even have central air anymore because it'll be staying here, but he won't give me the washer, dryer, and stove in exchange, which, combined, cost LESS than the central air unit and installation.

Think I'm just going to take them anyway

Its funny Milos, until roar was diagnosed I dont think it would've passed my radar if another kid had similar issues:shrug: Now it seems to be relatively commonplace! Like a few days after his dx we were at the zoo and there was a massive autism walk! I think it'll be a great adventure to see what they come up with as their interests and obsessions, going to be really cool I think! Also be very cool for us to compare and talk about our boys and their interests as they grow:cloud9: Hun as Ava grows, no doubt she'll find a way to interact with Milo:hugs:

Whats iced capps?

Yeah I'd prob be inclined to take them or get your money, send him a bill? Sorry its come to this:hugs:

:cry: I am so so so sad to hear that Davy Jones passed away today
https://youtu.be/-8urgvC0TR8
I really am sitting here crying like a baby

I'm totally fine with it. It's a good thing. I think what's most difficult is that I'm in an awesome neighbourhood, and having to go into housing means I don't know the dangerous neighbourhood my kids will grow up in. At least it's only temporary.

An iced capp is an iced cappucino. So, it's like a cold cappucino, that is slushy.

He just came up and suggested we split everything. We've now agreed that I can take the washer and dryer, for $600 (half of what we spent on them) and he can keep the stove, but he's also going to transfer the car and insurance to my name and buy himself a new one.

So, all I have to get is dressers for myself and the Anberlin, beds for all of us, a new crib for Anberlin, fridge, stove, TV and unit, a kitchen table, and bed sheets and pillows for me.

It won't be as bad as last time.

brandi- i'd take them if i were you :thumbup:

mummy- i'm excited to see how milo changes as he starts his OT and school. since Milo's journey, i think i've noticed other kids. but i dont want to seem like a person who is scoping out other kids and watching their moves :rofl:

Ha ha Milos I have no shame scoping :rofl:

Heyy:hugs: I loved the monkees :(

At least he's comprimising Brandi! Didn't you move out before? Hope it works out for you:hugs: Iced cappuchino sounds good:coffee:

Yeah, we split in October 2010 while I was still pregnant with Anberlin, and got back together in January 2011.

I think the best part though is that when I asked him if he still wants to raise Anberlin or if he wants to give up his rights to her while she doesn't remember him, he said "If you try and take my daughter away, I'll fight you beyond bankruptcy for her".

So, I guess that means Anberlin still has her Daddy.

Now all we have to work out is custody and child support. In the meantime, I'll going to file for temporary custody. Didn't make it to the lawyer clinic today because of the weather.

Awww that sucks, I like to try new coffee places :(

Your day sounds alot like mine:shrug: Yay for Milo:happydance: Thats brilliant the OT is starting soon:thumbup:

Yeah Eilidhs still a grouch bag:haha: Hubbys just taken her out to go get some snacks lol we're watching a movie called Paul later so need snacks!

How's Ava been?

Is Paul the alien, if so I loved it:thumbup:

Morning everyone.

The one night I decide to have an early night the guests sneak in, disgraceful. BTW hi lurky guest :hi:

I have man-flu :cry: I feel awful.

finally settling ty hun :) he's just BF to sleep :cloud9: has he shifted his winf=d hun/ hope Aaron gets comfy bless him xxxx

What's a winf=d?

He's just going back to :sleep:

Thats me typing with a sleeping baby asleep on the boob :dohh: lol my = button is right next to my delete button lol clearly I meant wind lol but glad he got back to sleep xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->