Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Going for a walk with my volunteer this morning, then nothing this afternoon.

I was so certain AF was coming yesterday but I woke up and no sign, my body is being mean to me :haha:

OH bought me a nice new bag yesterday, its mahoosive, can fit bottles, baby carrier, nappies, wipes and a change of clothes for the kids in and also my purse, phone and keys.

Oh way cool, I can fit too much in my handbag :dohh: lol Im constantly losing my keys in it :rofl: - and I am so not a bag/shoes kind of lass lol

Enjoy your walk this morning hun :thumbup: I may take George out for some fresh air later if he is up to it! At the moment he is feeding every 40 minutes :wacko:

Have you tested again?

Morning 24 :hi: hows you and ickle Sam xxxx

I decided the huge main compartment is for the kids, and the ickle front compartment is for me :rofl: I'm not really into bags either, but my old one died a few weeks ago and I had to cut it open, so really needed something :haha:

Awww bless him, has his temp come down at all? A lovely walk in the fresh air may do him some good and tire him out she he can have a lovely long sleep.

Not tested again, might do tomorrow if there is no sign.

Not really his temp ranges from 39.6 - 38.4 it was 37.5 in the hospital last night though :thumbup: although we had driven to the hospital with the window open in the cold because I was a little paranoid his temp was over 39 and in the car I couldnt do anything for a few seconds/minutes if it went over 40 and he began convulsing soooo I decided to freeze the car out :dohh: he is currently asleep on my shoulder shhhhhh :sleep: lol Ive emailed OH asked him to come do a baby stint :blush:

My af cramps have gone this morning, think my body is too tired to be bothered about the witch this morning :rofl: Good luck testing tomorrow!!! What will you do if witch comes? Will you try the dreaded :sex: again? :haha:

Well, I got curious and tested, there is a second line, but it's so faint that I though I had line eye, OH can see it too, going to test again tomorrow with a better test if still no AF

Got a pic, I'm about to go out so will upload at lunchtime when I get home. I'll grab a FRER while im out too

oh yes no pee pees for 4hrs so you can test later! lol

Hiya Rmar, hope LO is doing well :hugs:

Work today so just reading and running!

We need pics wiggler! xx

Happy 10 months, Bethany!!

Get those piccies, ASAP Wiggler! :test:

Uhhh, can't remember much else...Zoe woke up at 2am with a high fever, and we all know how that can get

Hi guest!

This is the test this morning, as I said, its VERY faint.
https://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4258/img05481d.jpg

I can't believe my baby is 10 months old :cry:

Got 2 FRERs.... don't know when to use them! x x x

One in 4 hours, without peeing, and the next tomorrow morning.

Told Mike that I had the consultation and he flipped out, telling me it affects him that I want a reversal. "It affects these kids, so it affects me"

:dohh:

When will this guy get a clue that not everything is about him?

Just did a FRER (4 hours since my lasp pee) and there were 2 visible (but the test one was still faint) lines :happydance: I took it apart to take a picture and it all flew everywhere and I can't find the strip with the lines :dohh: 4 more hours no peeing :rofl:

I *may* have told OH to go to the shop and buy me more tests... :blush:

Oooooo, more Mayhem siblings!!! YAY!!!

Let's take a vote, guys. Wiggler or Inge for twins?

No twins here thank you :haha:

I don't think I'm really going to believe it til I get a really big fat pink line on a test, these are really faint still.

Inge will get the twins :)

this time wiggler, dont take it apart before taking a pic! or do both, before and after taking apart :yipee:

LOL! I will, I wasn't expecting it to go flying everywhere :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->