Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

OMFG IDid I Really just wake up to Wiggler saying there's TWO LINES!??? :bfp::dust::spermy::bfp::yipee:

On other ecstatically exciting news- the girls slept last night from 7:30 - 5:00 STRAIGHT THROUGH! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

WTG girlies!!!!!!!!! Thats brilliant heyy! Did you manage to sleep well too?

Hello guest :hi:

Deffo new with the next set of twins. She could have twin girlies! :cloud9:

YAYA FOR SLEEPING THROUGH!!!

No, Wiggler and Inge with the twins, new with the quads and heyy with the sextuplets

Anybody want to buy me a $1k present? LOL
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/fuo/2872080016.html

I am in LOVE with this couch! Totally can't have it... but, still!
A. no way I'd spend that kind of $ on a couch :wacko:
B. My family is way to rough on furniture and I like that couch TOO MUCH to bring it in here to be sacrificed :haha:
AND C. It is BIGGER than my living room! :rofl:

heyy- that's amazing! hope they keep this up for you :D :hugs:

wiggler- :rofl: i usually hold it tight against me when i'm trying to break it apart :shrug: :blush:

If I have any money left over from buying the kids beds, I'll let you know, heyy. All those sextuplets and all, you might NEED that big couch

heyy- that's amazing! hope they keep this up for you :D :hugs:

wiggler- :rofl: i usually hold it tight against me when i'm trying to break it apart :shrug: :blush:

:rofl: I'll try that later, I expected it to just come open like the others :dohh: Can you tell it was my first time with a FRER :rofl:

Madam is being a grouchy little lady today.

Madam just escaped from the Bumbo, I guess I'll just have to chain her to the radiator when I want her to stay still now :rofl: (joking by the way :haha:)

Just got a veg and lentil curry going for the girls lunch, and am contemplating starting dinner already, and have been crocheting and doing laundry... my Betty Crocker gene must be flaring up today :rofl:

:shock: wiggler I think I saw a line:happydance: You need try harder on guest watch hun, we'll let you off this one time though:winkwink::hugs:

Hey:happydance: for sleeping through!!! Gorgeous couch!

Milos, did you get to sleep hun?:hugs:

New, hope littlest man is feeling better now and that you got to see OH?:hugs:

Harvey, hows Aaron today hun? Was it your meeting today?:flower:

rmar :wave:

Brandi, hope Zoe gets better fast:hugs:

Arrrggghhh late for school:dohh:

i forgot to mention. starting monday OH goes back to second shift. it'll be good for a few reasons. no more relying on my dad to take me and milo to his appts. Ava can go with us to playgroup, and it'll he a payraise (they pay more for 2nd shift). i just hope Milo's sleep schedule will stay the same :shrug: on 2nd shift it was so hard for Milo to have a normal sleep schedule.

mummy- :shrug: ehh. fell asleep a little after 2. woke up at 5 with OH. i finally layed down at 6 and the stupid dog kept moaning and groaning/whining. he finally shut up and i fell back asleep at 7, dumb dog started up again at 8. then Milo and Ava woke up at 8:40 :dohh:
dont be late for school run!

I'm trying not to overreact here, but after I told Mike about the reversal consultation, he took off with Isaiah. That was 3 hours ago. I've been trying to call and text since 8:30am, when I last heard from them, and he won't answer either text or phone. I have somewhere to be at 12:30...I'm hoping he's just left his phone in the car. God, I need to stop overreacting.

wiggler have you found the test for us to see yet coz I cant see anything on the first test :dohh:

OH has been and done is stint, and now gone and left me with a VERY clingy baba!

heyy awesome the girls slept through :happydance: long may it continue!!!

OH and I were talking about making a baby girlie earlier :blush: but he also added ... 'you missed your chance yesterday, you could have tied me down'.... then I reminded him that I could tie him down any day of the week and :haha: he liked that! lol

new - doooooo it!!!!

Not found it yet, I have no idea where it flew off to :rofl: I can't be bothered to move the furniture so waiting til I need to pee again and retesting :rofl: I am so lazy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->