Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:rofl: what you like!!!

no way am I making babies atm so not the right time. I got enough on my over spilling plates to sort out first! And this mardy baby is enough contraception for even the most fertile people :nope: :help:

Used another FRER, deffo 2 lines, the test one is very very faint though (but deffo pink) and not showing up on camera. going to do another test in the morning, and if I get a nice line on it I'll do a digi too.

https://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9379/img05581g.jpg

;wacko: I think i see that line, my eyes darted to it straight away :shrug:

hun I think congratulations are due your way xxxx

Yup its there, I accidently knocked my screen and the screen went a little darker as it wasnt set up right and there is 2 lines!!!

Congratulations hun :hugs:

Thanks hun, I honestly thought I was going mad as they are so faint!

:happydance:

OH is now bragging about having super spermies :dohh: :haha:

oh well, least you dont have to :sex: again.. you seem to go to extreme methods of getting out of it :rofl:

:rofl: Good point, I only want 3 kids, I never have to have sex again!! YES! :rofl: Poor OH :haha:

dont you need to have sex the night you plan on giving birth???

Thank you guys=- I hope they keep it up, too! :lol: I fell asleep on the couch at 11, was up for about 15 minutes at 12 (Got REALLY disoriented when hubby woke me up to send me to bed, he finally had to take my hand and lead me to the bedroom- I was cleaning the kitchen :dohh: ) but then slept from 12:15-5 , so more than I usually get at a clip for suure! Plus they played nice from 5-5:45 and I laid in bed, drifting in and out enjoying listening to the girls play and Hubby snuggles, even the kitty came and snuggled with us :)

The deal is, we have been WAKING them since the middle of December when we stumbled across this pattern to get them to sleep- and for WEEKS now I have been trying to convince hubby that this is the wrong approach- and that we need to let them be so they can learn to sleep through- this was night #2! :happydance:

Hubby and I decided yesterday that all the jokes about no sex after marriage are based on new parents :dohh:

New- so sorry George is still sick :nope:

I have made a pot of stewed apples and raisins for the girls (well, maybe some for mommy :blush: ) and have 2 trays of apple chips in the oven to bake for 2 hours (Had a big bag of apples to use up) But I still can't decide what to make for dinner... what do you think? I have everything to make...
Cauli cheese bake
beef and barley soup
chips and gravy
World's best meatloaf
chorizo and sweet potato burritos
herbed baked chicken and wild rice

So new parents & marriage = no sex... definitely not doing the marriage thing then :rofl:

Hun so glad the girls are giving you that much need rest and adult time :hugs:

Congratulations Wiggler! Please start looking after yourself now though! :hugs: xx

Thanks ladies :happydance:

I think I have just died and gone to food heaven. Rump steak, creamy peppercorn sauce, steamed baby veg, asparagus and baby new potatoes steamed in a bag with butter, garlic and herbs. And pretty soon I will be folloing that with a rather large slice of raspberry pavlova :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->