Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I hope not, its so expensive :rofl:

I didn't crave anything with Dylan, maybe I'll get away with no cravings this time. :haha:

It'll be something really off, that you don't normally like... what don't you like???

wiggler- if these are true bfps (and just because i'm nosy on the subject, lol). are you going to continue taking your pills?

Yes, because I can't just stop them, but I will be ringing to doctors tomorrow. The pills themselves are OK during pregnancy, but can cause withdrawals in the baby at birth, so I am hoping to wean myself off them by third tri, hopefully I will have councelling in place by then. I'm really going to focus on working on the issues living in the last pplace left me with, I always spend so much time worryinng about the effect on OH and Dylan that I never really deal with how it affects me, apart from ranting on here.

Ewww, what if I crave chocolate :sick: :rofl:

Madam loved her dinner, especially the asparagus and baby corn, she really loves her veggies. She is just like her mummy, loves her veggies :cloud9:

New- you're awfully quiet- I hope that means George is nice and calm and you are getting lots of baby snuggles on the sofa :cloud9:

Oooh Milos, thats really interesting, if I wake in the middle of the night for a few hours then go back to bed I always feel more refreshed than I do if I have a solid sleep.

Kids are in bed, time to relax.

Hi lurker! :hi:

CONGRATULATIONS:hugs: Well if you didnt crave with Dylan and Bethany was pesto then if its pesto again, sure fire girlie??:haha:

Heyy, yummy sounding things you're making! Lol at cleaning the kitchen in your sleep!

Milos, sorry the dog was waking you:dohh:

Sorry you need to work Brandi, I hope you got Isaiah back?

24, how's you guys?:hugs:

Witch got me this morning:wacko: 1st one since er July 2010:haha: I thought I could be waiting alot longer, guess I need be more careful :sex: now lol, some of us boring married folks get loads:winkwink: How'd you think I have 4 kids?? :rofl:

Is it bad that when I saw the faint line I tool a pic, uploaded it, write out my post and then just as I was about to click send thought "Oh, I really should tell OH" ? :rofl: Just shows how much you wonderful ladies mean to me :hugs:

Me quiet?? :wacko: that would be a first! lol I was just collecting my eldest from after school club, driving over to the Island for a birthday present for George, came back sort tea out for everyone.... nothing exciting! lol Although :shhh: George is eating real food desguised as finger food lol He is eating lumps of chicken and sliced potato! he seems a little perkier this evening, long may it continue!

How is everyone?

mummy, eek!!! Need to be a lot more careful now hun - ermm like me and OH :blush: rofl

:rofl: I hubbys are usually not the first to be told!!

I got a 4lb tub of jelly belly jellybeans from costco, anyone want some?:hugs:

So glad George seems perkier! I hope he has a good long sleep tonight :hugs:

New you are so next!

I'm good this evening. I think its a mix of how things have been the past few days and the meds but I am fooling really good, a lot more positive than I have done in ages. Dylan had a MAJOR tantrum earlier and I didn't feel like I wanted to curl up and cry :happydance:

Jellybeans? :sick: No thanks. Got any sausage rolls? :haha: x x x

I got pregnant more than once being careful:dohh: Both Anja and Eilidh were conceived 1 year pp and I guess AF is back bang on target:wacko: You still doing the whole oh crap, hope and pray method hun?:haha:

Hope littlest man is ok:hugs: Good he's eating now!

Erm no sausage rools :( but pizza? Maybe the preg hormones are settling your mood? You'll have to be pregnant forever!!:wacko:

Mmmm pizza :D Preggy hormones normally turn me into a bitch, I think thats why I am doubting it (that and how faint the tests are), I feel so relaxed. Maybe the hormonal bitch will come out in a few days LOL. I asked OH if he can handle the hormonal cow from hell for another 9 months, and he said he handled 18 months already, 9 more months should be a breeze :rofl:

the 'oh crap, oops :blush:' method seems to be working just ok for us ha ha

mummy is so next not me lol.... if George has his way I'll never get that baba girl!!! George seems to want attention after mummys had her fun but before daddy gets his :haha: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->