Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

So, what is all the babies favourite toy? This is madams -

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8v3M5AbwFog4vzT3ElWLU2loyrffbKiC4FxF1LQy9Z6WZgASv

Its face lights up and it plays lullabys :cloud9: Bethany adores it! x x x

Eilidh loves hubbys printer:shrug: Real toy, probably my valentines card that plays music when opened, she likes to sing back at it:haha: Anjas my girlie girl with a stuffed animal obsession!

What is that wiggler? Doesnt it set off your bug phobia?:haha:

Bethany's favourite non-toy is the TV, she is obsessed with it :rofl:

Funnily enough her glow worm doesn't set it off. :haha: it doesn't take much. I'm itching now you have said bugs :rofl:

i think Georges fav is his roll arounds gumball machine :shrug: but now he has learnt to empty the balls out, but not put them back, he empties it then shrugs it off a bit lol he loves his walker :thumbup:

Bugs :argh: :rofl:

New, hows little mans crawling going?

Eilidhs pulling herself to stand on pretty much everything she can and cruises round the couch:haha: Atm whilst whinging at full volume:dohh:

Awww bless!!!

I put a ticker up, I feel silly though doing it, I don't have strong positives and don't feel preggy. LOL, can't wait for this to sink in :D

The date is probably wrong, I'm just going on 2 weeks either side of OV as I know when that was, and don't know when my LMP was.

That reminds me, need to add something to my siggie

george is still dragging himself around in his own little way, doesnt get far bless him lol eilidh is doing sooo well!! has anyone seem 24s video of sam on fb?? ha ha he's a little tyke!!!

Not seen 24s video, will go check it out later, he's such a cutie:cloud9:

George is doing brilliant, esp considering he has the joint issues!:hugs:

He is such a terror. :rofl:

Oooooh, Finley for a boy, whats for a girl wiggler? xx

I like Amelia which is vetoed (OH's last name begins with A and it doesn't work) but atm I am trying to persuade him that Grace is a good name.

Just as I posted OH agreed to Grace unless we find a better name :happydance:

Amelia works with Ohs surname!!

sam is a proper little boy - it only gets worse... bigger things to climb, higher perches to jump off :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->