Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

If we have a girl we are going to call her Mia, but her actual name will be Amelia. :D xx

Amelia Axxxx (so lurkers cant see lol) sounds like one word when its said out loud. Bethany was meant to be Amelia hehe x x x

Grace is nice, its our girls middle name. :D
I can't believe you have had sex like three times in the last two years, once for Bethany, once for this baby and once to start labour. :rofl: xx

I know :rofl: Me and OH are stupidly fertile. We always wanted 3 kids (well I did, OH wants loads) He is refusing the snip after this one. I really don't want to be sterilised, its major surgery.

No i think it reads ok wiggler hun, but i like grace to :thumbup: no doubt you'll change your mind long before you need a name lol

Ahh congrats Wiggler :)

Just to let u all know i will not be joining in this getting pregnant malarky ;)

Love the pics of little Eilidh she's is absolutely beautiful :)

Took Livi to get weighed today & the little mite emptied her bladder on me just as i was putting her on the scales i was saturated down to my underwear & infront of everyone too??? Ha ha
She now weighs 21lb 6 oz (probs lost a few oz in peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Then i just asked the HV to check her new crawl out & as you all said it's fine (wierd) but fine so that's good!
She's getting alot more steady on her feet & she can walk around with her push along walker really well :)

So glad Livi is doing well, and thank hun. You sure you don't wanna join the duffed up club? You make beautiful babies :cloud9:

Hi wiggler

congrats on the babies inge and wiggler

Anyone else waiting until end of this year/beginning of next year?

We are thinking of TTC after christmas meow. :D xx

Thanks hun! Hows you, OH and your lovely Josh getting on? x x x

meow- we were thinking of around 2nd birthday. so that's kinda farther into next year :shrug:

24- Cool! We are going for after christmas too. Not long at all really, need to lose the flab first.

wiggler- Yeah we're fine, can't remember what i've said as not been on here hardly but we lost the house 2 days before completion so i handed my notice in at work and we bought a new car instead :haha: Josh has been crawling for about a month now and is standing up against furniture etc.

Sorry you lost the house hun. You going to be a SAHM now? and WTG Josh for crwling and standing against furniture! x x x

Hi lurker, please be gone, you are not wanted :p

Yeah going to be SAHM until June when hopefully going to set up my own business or do another year at college. Can't fit work and baby and college all in together.

You'll love being a SAHM, its so rewarding :cloud9: I did wanna start college in sept but with baby due in Nov-ish I know I wouldn't keep up, going to start something in spring though x x x

Harvey, hows Aaron today hun? Was it your meeting today?:flower:
:

I'm just catching up now:wacko: had MIL for tea:growlmad: SIL invited herself then didn't turn up, so we text her and she was in the her pj's :shrug: I was fuming and told Hubby so in front of his mother! :blush:

Aarons in great form as usual :wacko:, loved massage with grandma:cloud9:
Work on the other hand :growlmad: the other girl has handed her notice in without finding out if we were going to be offered job share :shrug::growlmad: :grr: now they are seeing if they can give me 2 days in switchboard/reception and 1 day being a general dogs body to any department that need help, which I'm not bothered about, so I'm on the waiting game again :dohh:

I'm so frustrated with this girl, she didn't even have the decency to text me,
she just let her notice letter land in their mat this morning :growlmad:

By the time I catch up and I may come back on tomorrow :flower:

some one help me please!!!!!!!! baby has been crying non-stop for 2hours!!!! About 10 minutes after I said he was perkier he got a bit narky picked him up and he was so hot, gave him calpol, sponged him etc etc normal stuff but he just cried and cried, boobed him, he didnt want it, changed him, more boob, left him, rocked him, bounced him, walked with him, sang to him, cried with him, ignored him, pleaded with him, offered more boob, drink, food, toys, books, NOTHING IS WORKING!!!

AND... work text me at 10pm 'hi christine can you do ** **'s lunch call tomorrow 1-1.30pm' (baring in mind they have known all week they rota'd me for it and i couldnt do it and i reminded them this morning it was still on my rota when it shouldnt be!! so I replied 'sorry I cant, I have to collect George at 1pm' and she replied 'i know' wth is that supposed to mean!! I didnt reply i was so pissed at her bluntness!! I think she wants me to take George AGAIN to work. Anywas, minutes later I got a text 'Im going to contact HR tomorrow about flexibility on rounds' so i sent her a text back asking 'what do you mean' to which she hasnt replied :shrug: I so think i am getting the sack tomorrow as I have an important meeting with them :dohh:

harvey - any chance of a job share with you? lol

:hi: meow sorry about your house, but great news on the car! Im sure you are loiving being a SAHM! Josh sounds like he is doing great!! I have no plans to join the ttc club again not now not next year lol this moany bum is enough to put anyone off babies forever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->