Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Right, tell work to sod off (politer obvs) and ring NHS Direct for George or take him to A&E poor bubba :hugs:

new- sorry work isn't being nice with you :hugs:

i weighed Ava. about a month ago she was 16.4. any guesses?

Wiggler- :wohoo: congratulations on the :baby::cloud9:

New- if you can handle horrible clients complaining then your on:thumbup: :wacko:

Heyy- yeah :happydance: on the sleeping :twingirls:

My brain is shot, Im not sure If i took my thyroid meds this morning :shrug: or it's the day I've had but I'm shattered :wacko::sleep: cant understand why I'm feeling so wacko (not right lol) but my tests come back same:shrug:

Speak to you all and catch tomorrow morning, cos what went in my head has gone straight back out again :dohh:

harvey- hope you feel better tomorrow. remember to take your meds! maybe try to start a way of marking down a check or something when you take your meds? :shrug:

Wud :rofl: Sorry you got peed on!! Thats sooooo something one of mine would do:dohh: Glad Livis ok hun:hugs:

Meow, sorry about the house:hugs: You've been missed!

Harvey:hugs: What a horrid woman not letting you know in advance:growlmad: I hope your work can figure something that works for you, at least till you get your shares:winkwink: Your sil:growlmad: Look after yourself hun, take it easy tomorrow with:coffee: and buttons:hugs:

New, did you take him a and e? Hope little man feels better:hugs: Your work are being ass's sorry hun :( really hope it works out:hugs:

Milo. 17lb 3oz:thumbup:

Sooooo I guess should decide if I going to have more:haha: Hubby wants 2 more and I guess we are NTNP:shrug:

Same evening here, watching family guy while hubby cooks:haha:

Eilidhs pretty much the same, she's busy breaking the blinds right now:dohh: How's Ava and Milo been?

New Big :hug: for you, Mama -I hope you got George in to A&E- and if this is how work is going to be, and George needs you, maybe this is a sign to look into being home? :shrug:

Wud- I think the only people who can say for certain they are not joining the knocked-up club is Brandi and Me! Well, except we all know Brandi's plan... So just me! And I am so determined to NOT JOIN that I have hubby convinced to get a vasectomy is a few years! :rofl:

Speaking of which, Harvey, Hon, have you thought about peeing on a stick? Might explain your symptoms??

So, we went to visit FIL today, and they are thinking of buying a bigger house and moving... and renting us their house :shock: Trying not to get our hopes up, but it's very difficult, as this would be a LLOOOOONNNGGGGGG term thing, as in move in and never leave

heyy- i hope things work out for you and can get the house :hugs:

harvey- yes, pee on a stick!! :D

mummy- going to catch up on American Idol now :haha: Ava was good all day. trying to get her to say Hi or Ball. so far i got "ha" and "bah" :shrug:

Good point heyy, Harvey :test::hugs:

That would be so so awesome heyy:happydance: When will you know more? Whats the house like?:happydance:

Thats close enough Milos:thumbup: She's doing so good!

Lol I've never seen any of these idol shows:shrug: I think my tastes go towards geek, I love dr who, torchwood and merlin:haha: I also really liked stargate universe but it got cancelled :(

So, what is all the babies favourite toy? This is madams -

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8v3M5AbwFog4vzT3ElWLU2loyrffbKiC4FxF1LQy9Z6WZgASv

Its face lights up and it plays lullabys :cloud9: Bethany adores it! x x x

My blackberry.

george is still dragging himself around in his own little way, doesnt get far bless him lol eilidh is doing sooo well!! has anyone seem 24s video of sam on fb?? ha ha he's a little tyke!!!

Same with Miss A. She's probably going to butt bounce her whole life.

I know :rofl: Me and OH are stupidly fertile. We always wanted 3 kids (well I did, OH wants loads) He is refusing the snip after this one. I really don't want to be sterilised, its major surgery.

DON'T DO IT!!!!

Hi wiggler

congrats on the babies inge and wiggler

Anyone else waiting until end of this year/beginning of next year?

End of this year, beginning of next year, hopefully.

some one help me please!!!!!!!! baby has been crying non-stop for 2hours!!!! About 10 minutes after I said he was perkier he got a bit narky picked him up and he was so hot, gave him calpol, sponged him etc etc normal stuff but he just cried and cried, boobed him, he didnt want it, changed him, more boob, left him, rocked him, bounced him, walked with him, sang to him, cried with him, ignored him, pleaded with him, offered more boob, drink, food, toys, books, NOTHING IS WORKING!!!

Hope he's a bit better now!

i weighed Ava. about a month ago she was 16.4. any guesses?

16lbs 14oz

Harvey---GO PEE!!!!

:hi: Rmar

Yeah..Mike said he just left his phone in the car. Work was alright..tiring, but alright. Gonna catch the first period of the game and then head to bed..I mean, couch. I'm exhausted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->