Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Glad he's ok:hugs: Hope you get plenty sleep too, busy day tomorrow?

this thing about the house is whole new development- not sure when, could be 3 years, could be in a couple months? :shrug: They have 4 young kids- 11, 9, 5 and 4- and are outgrowing the house as the kids get too big to share nicely :wacko: so he was telling us today they are debating between moving into something bigger or expanding there- and then mentioned if they were to move we could rent it for "cost" (Mortgage, insurance, etc) and asked if we would be interested- they have been , ummm, not quite pushing? about helping us buy a house, but what we could afford is in crap neighborhoods I refuse to move to- so FIL went on and on about having his grandchildren grow up in this awesome house and neighborhood and how perfect it would be for us :happydance: Hubby thinks it's a strong possibility that just because they want to help us out so badly they will buy bigger so that this can happen!
The house is a 4 bedroom- 3 up, 1 down, Living room, family room, eat in kitchen, 3 full baths, 2 car garage and a huge back yard- in a wonderful little neighborhood -

It sounds perfect:cloud9: really really hope it happens for you! And fast!!

heyy- i agree, it sounds perfect :D keep us posted :thumbup:

some of you maybe surprised.... Ava is 16.8lbs :thumbup:

Took 2 tests this morning, digi and normal, not even a hint of a line and digi said not pregnant. OH is getting me a FRER :cry:

ETA - ripped the Tesco non digi open and there is a very VERY faint line. OH is at the shop now and I have my FMU safe in a cup.

Did the FRER and there is a very faint line again, feel so releived. Not going to test again for a few days, but feel much better for seeing a line x x x

:hugs: atleast you saw another line. hoping for a darker one soon! mine got darker within 2 days time :thumbup:

Hows your 2 gorgeous little monkeys today Milos?

Dylan has been in an awful mood all morning, I think he is coming down with a cold though, he is all snotty and gross :sick: Bethany is in a lovely mood as always, very cuddly and kissy :cloud9: Both of them are asleep now, hopefully Dylan will be happier when he wakes up, I want to go out for a nice walk this afternoon. x x x

new- sorry work isn't being nice with you :hugs:

i weighed Ava. about a month ago she was 16.4. any guesses?

I would guess oh ermmmm 16lb 8oz (not seen your more recent post honest.. is there any ermm cookies up for grabs for the nearest guess??) :haha:

New- if you can handle horrible clients complaining then your on:thumbup: :wacko:

My brain is shot, Im not sure If i took my thyroid meds this morning :shrug: or it's the day I've had but I'm shattered :wacko::sleep: cant understand why I'm feeling so wacko (not right lol) but my tests come back same:shrug:

Speak to you all and catch tomorrow morning, cos what went in my head has gone straight back out again :dohh:

yup, moaning groaning complaining clients I can handle :thumbup: bring it on!!

Hope you feeling better today hun (inclined to agree with the other lasses too... could you be ahem you know... in the wiggler way??)

New Big :hug: for you, Mama -I hope you got George in to A&E- and if this is how work is going to be, and George needs you, maybe this is a sign to look into being home? :shrug:

Wud- I think the only people who can say for certain they are not joining the knocked-up club is Brandi and Me! Well, except we all know Brandi's plan... So just me! And I am so determined to NOT JOIN that I have hubby convinced to get a vasectomy is a few years! :rofl:

Speaking of which, Harvey, Hon, have you thought about peeing on a stick? Might explain your symptoms??

So, we went to visit FIL today, and they are thinking of buying a bigger house and moving... and renting us their house :shock: Trying not to get our hopes up, but it's very difficult, as this would be a LLOOOOONNNGGGGGG term thing, as in move in and never leave

Ermm Im definitely certainly without a doubt in the NOT ttc club!! Thank you.... just because my method of contraception is a little bit hazy doesnt mean I am trying to ttc :rofl: (must sort something better out!)

Hun sounds so awesome about the house!! And read your other post about the circumstances and does sound like FIL is trying to help you out in a way he knows you will agree too!! I really hope it happens for you and for the LOS... you might even get the lush sofa you wanted!!

Did the FRER and there is a very faint line again, feel so releived. Not going to test again for a few days, but feel much better for seeing a line x x x

:flower: try wait a couple more days now hun, you'll only be 10-15dpo so still very early xxx i didnt get a :thumbup: on a digi with george until i was practically term :rofl: well actually think it was about 24dpo but felt like term lol

Im not going to have another work moan - but just so you know they did actually manage to get worse today! :nope:

George seems a little better today, and has been to nursery, they took him out for a walk after breakfast int he pram and he slept all morning until I collected him about 11am lol But no sign of a temp today, yay!! And, after 3hrs and 35 minutes of non stop crying george agreed to a bowl of weetabix then a short boob to sleep :sleep: bliss - and he went all night!! He's now bringing me a spoon... sooo thinks he might want his yummy scrummy veg lasange lol.. brb xxxx

OMG, your work managed to get worse? :hugs:

Yay for no temp and a good nights sleep :happydance:

I am definately going to have a nice early night tonight, I am absolutely shattered. I'm really looking forward to curling up in bed with a good book and a nice hot chocolate. :cloud9:

No early night for me, but hopefully I will have a quieter one lol

:blush: I think ermm.... we may have just experienced teething??? lol George has cut tooth #8, and temp gone, appetite back... :shrug: tooth has just cut, maybe over night or this morning, could explain the 3hr long crying? Wow, if that nightmare was teething and some of you go through that every single tooth... hats off to you :kiss:

:dohh: yes work could get worse lol - and postman just brought my rota - it gets even worse!!! lol

wiggler- Milo was up puking last night. now he just got done pooping all over himself, the couch and my pajama pants :dohh:

new- you can have cookies! :plane: hope George's teething passes quickly for you guys :hugs:

New- they obviously didnt sack you then :nope:
:hugs: I hope they organise themselves better soon but doesn't sound like they will, what will you do if they continue? Or is the Morrison's job (I think that's where you said it was:shrug:) looking more rosy by the day:winkwink:
:hugs: to George, I'm like you (until now) and haven't experienced tootypegs cutting along with screaming but I bet my turn will be soon :wacko:

Heyy- :happydance: fingers crossed on the house :winkwink:

Wiggler- what I'd give for a good of 'take a break' n a hot chocolate in bed :coffee:

Mummy - have you been for your fix if mcdonalds today?
Hows the birthday celebrations planning going?

Brandi- hope things settle down for you soon :hugs:

I'm not going to do a test :nope: wasted so much money over the years:dohh: that I eventually gave up testing until my period was 6 days late with Aaron! I very much doubt I am pregnant with the implant in:cry:

Could it be the implant causing the symptoms hun? I really hope you can get everything balanced and you feeling human again :hugs:

Morrisons is an awesome job lol Im proper shaking my head at my work. I worked with a relatively new lass the other day and she said it wasnt how she pictured home care to be like, so i reassured her that it isnt supposed to be like this and i worked for the company a long time and it used to be so much better!

Oh no harvey not been sacked yet, I postponed the meeting as George is unwell and i didnt think he'd sit quietly through it, but he is actually ok :dohh: but oh well it'll keep for another week lol

Thanks for my cookies milos hehe... hope milo is ok :hugs: and feeling better super quick!

harvey- i've heard from a lot of people that the implant makes them feel pregnant :wacko:

i know a lot of you probably wont understand the importance of extended rear-facing (since its not really done over there). but ughh.

so day or two ago, my lovely MIL gave me (what i believe) was the nastiest look she's ever given me. why? because i said i still have Milo rear facing. then she went on telling me how a child is more likely to die because they're rear-facing at his size. she even tried saying "go ask your doctor, i bet he'll tell you." i swear i had to use every ounce of energy to hold back from just flipping the fuck out on this woman. she's seen the videos. she once before AGREED that rear-facing was safe. this woman is honesetly so stupid it annoys me. i feel like right now i'm in a mood where i have to hold my tongue around everyone because i'm about ready to snap. then yesterday we took the kids over to visit before they left for a vacation. and of course she acts so nice and wants to be the nice MIL because OH and the children are around.

harvey- i've heard from a lot of people that the implant makes them feel pregnant :wacko:
i know a lot of you probably wont understand the importance of extended rear-facing (since its not really done over there). but ughh.
so day or two ago, my lovely MIL gave me (what i believe) was the nastiest look she's ever given me. why? because i said i still have Milo rear facing. then she went on telling me how a child is more likely to die because they're rear-facing at his size. she even tried saying "go ask your doctor, i bet he'll tell you." i swear i had to use every ounce of energy to hold back from just flipping the fuck out on this woman. she's seen the videos. she once before AGREED that rear-facing was safe. this woman is honesetly so stupid it annoys me. i feel like right now i'm in a mood where i have to hold my tongue around everyone because i'm about ready to snap. then yesterday we took the kids over to visit before they left for a vacation. and of course she acts so nice and wants to be the nice MIL because OH and the children are around.

Lol I don't know what pregnancy should feel like as I didn't have one symptom the books said I should have :shrug: :happydance: so to be honest I wouldn't know I was pregnant until I got a belly :nope: and with the implant my periods hit at any time they want, but Im just at the end of one now so I dont think it's a baby but my thyroid messing with me:wacko:

MIL :grr: I could swing for mine too:growlmad: my MIL was here last night and I couldn't hold my tongue so I gave as good as I got without it escalating:blush::haha:

If milo needs to be rear facing then so be it :thumbup:

Milo- so sorry your MIL is being a pain- Let me preface this next part by saying I do agree that rear facing is safer and the law is different everywhere- but here it is the law under one, recommended to two, and ALLOWED to three- after 3 years old or a certain weight limit (Don't remember what it is :wacko: ) they have to be FF- and then they have to be is an age/weight appropriate car seat or booster until 8 years old or over 4'9". Just wondered your reasoning for keeping him RF so long? And what car seat do you have him in?

Harvey :hugs: Didn't mean to touch a sore spot-

New- Glad to hear it was most likely teething issues! Keep an eye on him, of course- buut, yeah, teething is a bitch :wacko:

Wiggler- Wait for a few or several days, hon- those tests are so expensive and that's money you could be using to buy delicious chocolate and baby booties :winkwink:

I couldn't sleep last night for excitement about thinking about this house :dohh: it's only a whisper of an idea at this time, ffs! :dohh: :dohh: But you'll be happy to know I have the living room and kitchen mentally decorated :haha:

The girls did it again! They were down by 7 and slept til 5! :happydance: They did NOT sleep though, but when they woke up at 2:30 all it took was bottom pats for 2 minutes to get them back to sleep- then Charlotte got in bed with me at 4, Elle joined us at 4:20- but they didn't even play, just drifted back out til 5! :thumbup:

Milos so sorry your MIl was like that with you. As their parent it doesnt matter what any of us think or her, if you chose to RF then she should shhh and respect that!!! Here FF is legal from 9kgs (approx 9mths!) but i think they need to be in a suit car seat/booster until they are 11 or a certain height, something like that :shrug: not sure, Joshua is still in his stage 3 car seat, george has just gone into his birth - 4yrs car seat (stage 1?? lol not sure!)

Heyy really hope you get the house, go you mentally decorating already! lol I really hope you are not disappointed xxxx Awesome about the girls, so glad they mastered the sleeping hun xxxxx

harvey :hugs: hun xxxx

george is asleep next to me on his pillow with one foot/leg cocked up on my laptop ha ha

Harvey :hugs: Didn't mean to touch a sore spot-

I couldn't sleep last night for excitement about thinking about this house :dohh: it's only a whisper of an idea at this time, ffs! :dohh: :dohh: But you'll be happy to know I have the living room and kitchen mentally decorated :haha:

The girls did it again! They were down by 7 and slept til 5! :happydance: They did NOT sleep though, but when they woke up at 2:30 all it took was bottom pats for 2 minutes to get them back to sleep- then Charlotte got in bed with me at 4, Elle joined us at 4:20- but they didn't even play, just drifted back out til 5! :thumbup:

don't worry about heyy, I've agreed with hubby no more, but if the implant fails then :happydance: so don't beat about the bush with me as that would hurt more lol

:happydance: get mentally decorating the bedroom hun:winkwink:

:happydance: go girlies, sleep for momma:winkwink::thumbup:

Aarons woke up with cold, luckily it's just clear snots :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back